Jump to content
loz

OMG SKYLINE HOODIES NOW PRE-ORDERING! (AND THEY MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN SILVIA ONES!)

Recommended Posts

only 2 more days

 

AND cannot wait!

 

gettin cold sittin here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rotor hoodie?

 

 

Yes A Rotor Hoodie Will Be Made

 

Can't Wait 4 The Skyline One Im At Home 2moz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry guys for the lack of updates. demand has been so big for these skyline hoodies that it has pushed production out a bit! we will be posting them out this Monday for a tuesday delivery!

 

sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry guys for the lack of updates. demand has been so big for these skyline hoodies that it has pushed production out a bit! we will be posting them out this Monday for a tuesday delivery!

 

sorry!

 

so does That Mean we won't Be getting Them Today?? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah would like to know that to, do you mean they were posted on the 5th or will be posted on the 12th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I WANT MY HOOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

im waiting next to my door looking for the courier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rushed home from work today to see if my hoody had arrived but still nothing. Monday is toooo far away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry guys for the lack of updates. demand has been so big for these skyline hoodies that it has pushed production out a bit! we will be posting them out this Monday for a tuesday delivery!

 

sorry!

 

 

You Got To Be Joking Ive Been Waiting For The Whole Day Monday is to LONGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

partial refund for being 5 days late :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn my missus will be pissed off at me, i Just got home from her's telling her about how imma getting a hoody...free sticker for the late arrival Loz??? :whistle: Ahh well ill wait :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to tackling winter in 2013 with said proposed EVO hoodie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^

 

almost ready for pre-order

evo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stuff.

 

Looks sweeeet BTW! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ should have a rotor pic for you tommorow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still havent got my hoodie yet

 

hopefully soon

 

loz i know uve been swamped but any more news on any potential toyota hoodies ?

 

we have like 83 people keen on sa supra and supraforums combined lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

keen to see the rotor and evo ones too

could gte a full set going here haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet, think I'll prolly buy the lot. ;P Oh well, they'll last longer then.

So we'll have, Silvia, Skyline, Evo, Mazda, Toyota and WRX ones yeah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

slowly getting there, only 540 packages to go.... :S

 

5 hours just to suss peoples addresses into a usable database! People need to learn where they live (1 in 20 had incorrect suburbs/postcodes) thank god for google maps haha!

 

70% of orders will arrive on tuesday before noon, the other 30% will arrive wednesday! Internationals should get them by the end of the week!

IMG_0765.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some pics of the final product!

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet, can't wait, people at work will be able to stop complaining that I'm wearing the silvia one all the time. Now I'll have 3 hoodies to cycle through (NissanSilvia, Skyline, AE86DC).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×