Sign in to follow this  
-traedayz-

CARS SPOTTED: VICTORIA

Blue 32 gtst inside Dawson st cop shop 2day had black drift teks and was lowered on its arse...You sir have big balls for bring that in there lol

coming onto the freeway from hoppers crossing as i went onto the freeway there was a black silvia on the emergancy lane no one in there,, roof wing, white wheels, fmic.

Brb going to get me a new silvia :whistle:

haha, that's my other half. His username on here is SR2O

You guys have your music up so loud you didn't hear us ringing the door bell for ages and banging on the roller door when we dropped it off last night :P

White s15 reg sr20 in my shop, nice car mate

Thanks mate, looking forward to seeing the result :)

Nice looking dark blue? 180sx filling up at Shell in Dingley, obese records sticker on the back custom plate MRMA??. I lol'd when i saw the driver, looked mega geeky.

hot purple kitted s14 on oakwood ave in noble park north, and a nice lowered champagne 180 with nice rims going past oakleigh traino

M Sport front bar s15 on westall turning into princes why in the direction of glen waverly yesterday!

Spotted a white ke70 that looked totally stock apart from the wide front track and a fair bit of front camber

maroon silvia with plates taken2(i dont get it?) point cook.

white sprinter tuff wheels lowered, old geelong road on friday parked.

blue r34 with plates envy34 chrome rims actually looked good, last night 1 on freeway.

earlier today silver 33 4door fmic sliding around hogans rd/derrimut rd roundabout....suspension lookd abit wobbly

Parked at Sandown Park the other day next to a white/gold s13 and then a maroon 33 with white AVSs pulled in the otherside. The 3 would have looked good together if the Sil was on the road.

Also, I walked past a 33 sedan in the city last week - baby blue, mega widebody with 80's Ferrari testarossa style vents over the rear doors. Had to be 12" of rubber on the back of it.

Anyone around Keysie/Dingley etc seen a '05ish Camry with lights EVERYwhere? He had those strip lights along the guards, in every grill in the front bar and.... I couldnt believe this, different colours on each rear suspension arm. I nearly had to stop walking it was that funny.

white 33 and white 180 behind it on Bourke St at around 2:17pm sounded noice [=

earlier today silver 33 4door fmic sliding around hogans rd/derrimut rd roundabout....suspension lookd abit wobbly

dammit on my day off!! haha theres been a few stacks there lately, commo ran up one of the signs and was there for the whole day..lol

haha is that the one outside your carwash dude? i remember seeing some commo beached about 2 weeks ago. had a lol

saw a mangled r32 on a tow truck, this thing looked like it got run over by something. went to a garage in caulfield, hope the owner is ok (couldnt tell if it was gtr or gtst, had dark rims, front end was mangled cooler hanging off no front bar, all up the side i saw was dented and scratch, rear didnt look like it took that much damage but the boot looked like crumpled paper)

spotted white s14 with xt7 on the front and xd9 on the back turning onto jells from ferntree gully rd. looked tuff.. think its chris's car?

cass14 twice today, in the morning like 7.45 on ring rd and at 4.30 on scumshine ave

Black 180 heading away from the city on Bridge Rd this morning. Bronze TE37's or similar. Looked nice.

cass14 twice today, in the morning like 7.45 on ring rd and at 4.30 on scumshine ave

hmmmmmm

hows that possible mr mark??? lol

red 200sx with qld plates,exhaust, gauges on pillar, west gate freeway.... nearly smashed into someones ass looking at your car lol

low s13 with charcoalish wheels, looked nice.doncaster rd around 1pm.

and lol, white 180 who passed me on my way home, well i just passed your parked car at box hill hospital and you left your interior lights on dude haha

taking the 15 out for the next few days

getting bored of the daily

spot me if you can

LoL

last night;greenish brownish r32 gtr plates gtrbos in coberg at the lights i was perving on ya car.very nice and clean

today: essendon dfo matt black s15, everything was matt black, bonnet pins, drift teks i think, cf bonnet looked tuff as.

last night;greenish brownish r32 gtr plates gtrbos in coberg at the lights i was perving on ya car.very nice and clean

today: essendon dfo matt black s15, everything was matt black, bonnet pins, drift teks i think, cf bonnet looked tuff as.

i know the guy thats owns it his names rahim nice car indeed

sick as black s13 at w.plaza supercheap, dumped with black xxr i think rims

st.albans black 34 gtr with black te37's

This morning driving on Hoddle st on the way to work spotted a blue s15 with gold koya Drift Tek. Nice ride!! =]

Spotted 6 R33's from moorabbin to dandenong all with what appeared to be rolling on bob jane specials :) one white, one lime green :doh: , and the other 4 were black.

Also yellow S15 with black bonnet on dande frankston rd this morning.