Sign in to follow this  
r33_gts

Weight Plates - Where to Get them Cheap?

Never understood why these things seem so expensive? Anyway after some new plates.

If anyone can point me in the right direction over the net or store in Melbourne.

Cheers.

damn if you were in sydney. i know a place 2.20 a kg for hammertone ez grip and 2.80 for rubber coated.

Keep an eye on ebay for weight plates. They usually go for pretty cheap, but obviously just search for sellers who are located close to your post code because you can customise your search options that way.

If I could do it again I'd go straight for bumper plates the first time rather than buying normal plates and now wanting bumpers. They're 2-3 times the price but I'd rather have bought once, bought right.

Fitness-shop.com.au. Cant beat him for the price :)

A bloke in brisbane is selling them for $1.80 :woot:, and thats a price hike from the $1.50 he was selling them for :hypo:

A mate brought a heap. Pitty your not in bris.

Fitness-shop.com.au. Cant beat him for the price :)

A bloke in brisbane is selling them for $1.80 :woot:, and thats a price hike from the $1.50 he was selling them for :hypo:

A mate brought a heap. Pitty your not in bris.

cheep cheep... awesome, where abouts is it if I may ask

It's a little shed on creek rd, carindale. I wouldn't recomend them for anything where they might be dropped though, they don't look that strong.

450mm also.

Aus kettlebells sell 140kgs of budget bumpers for $600, i dont think there is better value out there, if you couple it with one of their top of the line bars, you won't have to buy new bars or plates.

Set you back around $1200.

Aus kettlebells sell 140kgs of budget bumpers for $600, i dont think there is better value out there, if you couple it with one of their top of the line bars, you won't have to buy new bars or plates.

Set you back around $1200.

It is no $700 for 150kg, they have included the 5kg bumpers in the set now too.

It's a little shed on creek rd, carindale. I wouldn't recomend them for anything where they might be dropped though, they don't look that strong.

450mm also.

thanks for that, i just needed some weights for a sled, and yeah for that price i'll think they won't hold up to dropping