Sign in to follow this  
PhattJZX

**QLD SPOTTED THREAD #2**

black spec r s15 sitting low on stockies with yashio tail lights parked out front my work on Mary St...

180.5 on chatswood road daisy hill, in what looked to be primer. Drove past this afternoon

Got a wave from a nice chap in a white S15 coming down from JDM Garage way..

I would have waved back, but my fist was sore from punching the glass in my previous attempt!!! :P

spotted Grey 180 with a license plate sized hole cut out of the standard 2ltr front bar. Maragaret st tonight.

Maroon 180 heading up Gympie Rd last thursday afternoon in peak hour near Carseldine.. had field garage stickers on both rear quarter windows...

Spotted both an White and Champagne S13 (stock) and a nice White S15 at Hungry Jacks Hyperdome :)

Spotted a very nice wide body matt black 180 plates 584luz on mains road

Last fri spotted black s 15 looked like had vertex kit and wise square style taillights in sunnybank near maccas

Silver/grey 180 with green multi spokes 844*** on Centenary tonight. Was in the excel.

spotted a nice looking white 13 with black rims.. female driver, with the plates BEW85 ... Saw her checking out my car as she went past couple lanes over, wasn't till I got out of that shit traffic as I was driving along that I realized what the plate was meant to say ... had a chuckle lol

Keep spotting a two-tone white S13 with sticker covers front quarter panel, always see it in Woolloongabba.

Spotted black 180SX with silver drifteks at Tyres&More Southbank when dropping off a friend to pick up her car.

Spotted white 180SX with black driftes around Chermside yesterday.

spotted a cute brunette driving a Stock type X on logan road :wub: Got a wave from her :) must liked my flutter

That car turned up to the last meet didn't it?

dunno man, i kinda forgot who was there after getting pwned by the po po on the way home from the meet :\

saw an awesome white s13 with sweet offset!! on the gc hwy this arvo

got a wave!!

nice ride champ if your on here....

Spotted black 180SX with plates "CON3S" at Southbank, right behind him was a white 180SX.

In QLD for hols spotted a green s14 out the front of Chari's Fish & Chips, Labrador. Roof wing n boot lip makes me miss mine bk home :(

spotted an S13 sil @ Warner 7/11. had a bit of a chat with the guy b4 i had to scoot off to soccer.;-) My appologies for forgetting your username.

Silver or champagne sil80 with dark rims out the front of chari's the other day.

Just now a tuff lookn s13 with two different coloured Drifteks parked across the rd from Chari's in a car park, plates 18-BL*

Silver or champagne sil80 with dark rims out the front of chari's the other day.

Just now a tuff lookn s13 with two different coloured Drifteks parked across the rd from Chari's in a car park, plates 18-BL*

18-BLK is Blake from UNC :thumbsup:

Spotted a red 180sx Type X yesterday around 3ish at the yatala pub, under ATS workforce (where I was going). I took your spot.

Also, yesterday around 10.30, had someone in a white truck recognise me as Genki. Sorry I couldnt remember your name. You were in an Isuzu 200 Pantec.

spotted steve on the way home tonight on redland..... oh crap... he beat me to it :lol:

hahaha

spotted a 180 with a s14 front today across the road fromt he fire station in eatons hill, it looks so nice

spotted a 180 with a s14 front today across the road fromt he fire station in eatons hill, it looks so nice

Interesting...what colour was it?

Mostly black but I think the front right quarter was yellow and the skirts yellow to, I saw you ghosty a couple of weeks ago to :P your car is sex on wheels

Soo does any one own a pink s13 that always parks in the parking lot way at the back of Coles in Albany creek?

Soo does any one own a pink s13 that always parks in the parking lot way at the back of Coles in Albany creek?

Ryan Austin?

44726_430676658790_618483790_5283179_8050254_n.jpg