Sign in to follow this  
PhattJZX

**QLD SPOTTED THREAD #2**

Spotted Pubes on my way home yesterday sitting at the lights on crestwood drive/olsen ave. Colour looks sooooooo nice in the sun light.

Shit only just saw this bruz, haha cheers :P. Notice change of engine sound? ;).

Spotted Pubes on my way home yesterday sitting at the lights on crestwood drive/olsen ave. Colour looks sooooooo nice in the sun light.

Shit only just saw this bruz, haha cheers :P. Notice change of engine sound? ;).

You were sitting at 1st spot at the lights, i gawked the whole time my lights were red.

been seeing a nice red type x 180 a few times over the last couple weeks around cannon hill area

"5OUKY" s13 silvia gunmetal/dark green (couldnt quite tell as the sun was blinding me) with a cut front bar for fmic turning onto moggill rd from mt crosby rd around 1.30pm today

Some p-plating twat bean in a black, horribly kitted sileighty trying to race me through Bundall. Twat I tells ya!

Haha awww poor fd didnt get out today. Wat time was that?

Spotted a 180 in primer with blue rims on the back and black upfront passing the bp in Albany creek at around 5

Spotted ghosty this morning on corro drive

Also saw him through toowong that morning.

Spotted two S15's driving on the main road near option 1 garage, one white, the other canary yellow with QIK61 yellow and black plates at around 3pm.

When coming back from pinkenba just after I saw the s15s there was a white 3000gt/gto near option one aswell. Saw him again on moggil rd in kenmore about an hour later.

Spotted a two tone cream s13 out the front of Mazda in southport this morning as I dropped off the 6 for bushes to be replaced. I think the owner works at Mazda?

seen a nice black 180 along meadowlands rd at carina around lunchtime today, got a wave from the driver :P

midnight purple type x, sounded tough, full type x kit with black meisters... not sure on plates?? round brisbane area? someone on here?

Around 1.30 on moggill road near the CSIRO centre I seen a bluey-silver two tone P plater Silvia with an exhaust, Then near the kenmore maccas I seen a gun metal S15

Around 3pm today on southpine road in Albany creek, saw a red s14 that looked so nice, massive camber on the front. And behind it was a grey evo with a carbon bonnet

Spotted a gold two tone s13 silvia heading inbound on the pacific motorway and a white 180 heading outbound the same time about an hour ago

spotted in the valley this morning - a red 200 with a ding on its arse end with a comment "don't lend ure car to ure mates"

your exhaust sounds like its had a black c*ck rammed up it without remorse - :sick:

Saw chuongie rolling down kingsfordsmith dr yesterday. BALLA!

spotted a black bonnet/front bar and white bodied 180sx on vulture st westend @ around 11:30am then a orange s13 silvia with a black bonnet near the milton primary school

Spotted The cleanest 240Z I've ever seen this week a couple of times coming out of Flumingo Drive in Albany Creek

always spotting this orange S13 in Milton looking good for a N/A :)

actually not sure if it's orange, I'm pretty bad with colours..

Edited by GFUNK

Spotted pubes this morning at like 6:50 going towards ashmore plaza, blew past me at the primary school in my sweet camry station wagon daily.

Exhaust sounds good, didn't even think it was SR before i saw the car!

always spotting this orange S13 in Milton looking good for a N/A smile.png

actually not sure if it's orange, I'm pretty bad with colours..

Yeah he orange :P