Sign in to follow this  
PhattJZX

**QLD SPOTTED THREAD #2**

Time to start a new "Spotted" Thread as the old one was getting quite large.

DO NOT POST

* Numberplates of cars that are parked at regular locations

* Descriptions of cars that are always parked at regular locations (ie someones workplace)

* Descriptions of illegal activities that you were involved in or your mates were involved in

* Basically use your common sense, this is a PUBLIC forum and is frequented by anyone and everyone including Police and potential thieves.

Remember keep conversation to a minimum

Cheers,

Danny

Spotted a blue s15 with clear taillights on the southeast freeway after work today gettin off at eight mile plains.

Saw Steve in his Black S13 near the cleveland pool this evening.

And a tough as teal blue/green sil80 at capalaba, so so nice

Saw harveys towing truck for like the 3rd time going past motorman imports. At around 4:45pm

Spotted a dark blue s14a outside the shell servo in holand park this morning, and then a pink s13 on newmarket road around lunch time.

Saw a pewter S15 driving out of a driveway directly across from work, slowly rolling onto the street... then BAM into the side of a falcon that was coming up the street.

Saw a pewter S15 driving out of a driveway directly across from work, slowly rolling onto the street... then BAM into the side of a falcon that was coming up the street.

lol so the pewter s15 just drove into the falcon?! :huh:

OMFG hot as hell black s13 silvia in morningside. looks fresh off the boat with up garage sticker on the back and defects galore just how i like it. i drove past it 5 times just to keep looking lol

lol so the pewter s15 just drove into the falcon?! :huh:

Pretty much, he mustn't have been looking or something, and just rolled into the side of it while it was driving past.

Spotted Danny pokin around the forums. :thumbsup:

Tommy Kaira R33 GTR through Surfers today. That thing just screamed out sex!

OMFG hot as hell black s13 silvia in morningside. looks fresh off the boat with up garage sticker on the back and defects galore just how i like it. i drove past it 5 times just to keep looking lol

..... I would like to hear more about this car :P.

Gav, yeah man that Teal Sil80 is tough as aye. Hes mates with Adam(Adzyboy). Should try get him to come out to a meet or something sometime.

Matte black wide bodied sileighty, and a very very clean white kitted laurel, both through Surfers within the last couple of days.. Tough!!

two s15's on mt gravatt-capalaba road there where the speed limit changes at night for animals.. one blue one silver. i was in the daily shitter :lol:

spotted a gray s15 sporting CR Kai's pulled over by the law... in capalaba. i think i know who it was?

clean s13 with pink plates, twin pipes i think drivin thru bundull

clean s13 with pink plates, twin pipes i think drivin thru bundull

Sounds like Mercedes.. Black bonnet also?

Satin black VE Clubsport in Broadbeach last night. Woah!

White s15 around capalaba lately, female driver with pink plates(if IIRC).

seen a red S14a at the night owl at grovely

white non turbo r34 with p plates... hottest little brunette driving... im not gonna lie, i was impressed. The perfect chick in theory? just maybe. :lol:

Spotted Dan being a good son as I was driving home yesterday. Ur S14 is looking clean as man :)

Spotted a very nice looking black R33 GTR in benowa this arvo, and a very fast and the furious P plater Supra from nsw in surfers on my way home lol. Actually looked alright but still very fast and the furious. Bright orange, black bonnet, big wing. LOL.

419.LOL normal plates blue s15 followed you from near bryants road then into the mt cotton/carbrook area tonight around 6pm anyone on here??

Been following around a lot of decent Jap cars lately, the other morning driving to work followed a very clean gun metal R32 GTR. This morning was following a very clean Blue S15. I work up at Ormeau if any of you are on here and see me driving around that neck of the woods :)

Was driving beside a very low kitted purple S14A this evening through capalaba on redland bay rd. White TE37 with low offset. Looked and sounded so tough. Gave him the thumbs up, received them back. Pretty sure its the same one from Perfection Bodyworks in wynnum.

Someone on here?

Spotted "Nissan Boy" in his sexy FD yesterday arvo :P, lookin good dude.

Oh and 26AME down bermuda st. late last night.

just woolies in southport man, how come?