Sign in to follow this  
ecko

Drifting Tasmania Round 2 May 22nd Symmons PLains

I wont be entering... going to watch superlap battle at eastern creek.

The 180 will be there though, hopefully Rod can qualify this time with the car all to himself for the day B)

so whose rdy to watch me go into the wall? :lol:

If it means we dont have to see you post it up every month and keep moaning about how "crap" you are then bring it on :P

so whose rdy to watch me go into the wall? laugh.gif

Gossy, there is a difference between "going into the wall" and "bashing the tail light up to the wheel arch" and I want to see tha later of the 2 !!!!

Am actually really excitied about driving symmons again, definatly my fav track out of our 2 down here, Now i have one question, Can i enter 2 cars for the 1 driver? I really want to give my car a run for a few laps practice laps but then jump in the proper car for the rest of the day, Is this possible?

Am actually really excitied about driving symmons again, definatly my fav track out of our 2 down here, Now i have one question, Can i enter 2 cars for the 1 driver? I really want to give my car a run for a few laps practice laps but then jump in the proper car for the rest of the day, Is this possible?

hahah wtf

lol well i cant be arsed waiting till the practice day to give my car a run so thought if i could do a few laps in it up there it would save me the hassle

Lunchtime daily drift comp?

:lol:

Lunchtime daily drift comp?

:lol:

will we see the hilux participating? :lol:

Looking forward to drifting symmons again with some decent power for a change.

can't seem to find any info on where to post entry or who to make cheque payable to.

can't seem to find any info on where to post entry or who to make cheque payable to.

payable to = Hobart Sporting Car Club Inc

Send entry to = Hobart Sporting Car Club Inc

P.O. Box 1155 M,HOBART.Tas.7001

payable to = Hobart Sporting Car Club Inc

Send entry to = Hobart Sporting Car Club Inc

P.O. Box 1155 M,HOBART.Tas.7001

cheers thanks brendo

i should be there! so my cams licence has run out and so has my club membership, can i re-new these on the day? and how much $$ haha its been a while :S

hmm im going to be pushing it to make this, money running low

any one got some decent front 225 45 17's i can buy cheap for front runners?

yeh you can get them both on the day, it's around 150ish i think, can't remember exactly and then the 160 entry fee.

I'm keen as mustard to get some more track time. Ive never been on symmons, but i had surgery on my knee last week so Ill be struggling to be right to go :stretcher::cry::(

Guys, I want to try some of these 595 Evos for front runners. Any idea on the price of these things quickly? I'll probably try Goodyear next week but if anyone has an idea that would be appreciated.

talk to wayne @ goodyear 215-45-17s around the $130 mark i think!

S14's finished ready to roll made 250kw on the dyno safely tonight :beer: 20-30kw more than i nearly drive with, have HEAPS more lock now too, so i cant wait to try it out :hypo:

nice work Consi, got mine tuned the other day, ended up with 231.1, 25 up all the way through the rev range, can't wait to try it now!!

car is finished last nite after so meny problems loom gaskets termosat etc lol

sounds good consi wat boost u running i got mine as a safe tune atm till i wind up the boost on 16psi i made 250rwkw with a 2835r wat turbo u running again???

oh yer is there a list of payments as i only put a 5cent stamp on my entry for "tom hamilton"

cheers fellas me and ugly matt are leaving thursday

so can i or cant i arseholes haha, I was actualy being serious when i asked the question

you have to enter each car , anyone can drive any car as long as it's entered/scruitineered smile.gif (but it might pay to ring the clerk of course , it's upto his discression whether you can sneak it out for a lap or 3)

Well in theory u only enter as a driver...so aslong as both cars pass scruitineering its perfectly fine...however u can only qualify one car obviously...using the 2nd car after such point would be at the decision on clerk of course, judges, stewards, organisers...

Rightoh then, seems like forever since the last round,

*-can we have a list of those who are confirmed entrys for the day ???

P.S For those who know the legend, its Jake Crawf-dawgs B'day Saturday night, lets make it BIG. Talk of a session at Hotel Soho (series sponsor)