Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Also was trounced by a brand new AMG C63 Merc. Was feeling a little slow until I read they come with a 6.3L V8 with 510hp, now I feel better.

6.2L and closer to 450hp actually... i left one behind just yesterday

You may be correct, it seems they just badged it with 6.3L despite it being 6.208L. However, I can't find anything about it being 450hp, most seem to say a minimum of 500hp. I still have no idea what model/type it was, I was just going on the badging and that fact that it was a very quick coupe.

Fk I love you SA kents. Drove the S14 religiously all over Adelaide for the weekend and every single bloody import waved and gave me the thumbs up haha

Saturday

Red S14 Series 2 on Stockies on Main North road, citybound turning right onto Regency road. SHIBBBBYYYY!!!

White Chaser on black meshies on mcintyre road modbury nth? Was doing a turn in the opposite direction.

Black stockish 180sx with custom licence plates, late 20's bloke driving just past Tea Tree Gully.

These are the only ones i can remember exact deets of..... As there were a good 20-30 import owners giving me waves and thumbs up haha

Gotta love Adelaide.

Fk I love you SA kents. Drove the S14 religiously all over Adelaide for the weekend and every single bloody import waved and gave me the thumbs up haha

Saturday

Red S14 Series 2 on Stockies on Main North road, citybound turning right onto Regency road. SHIBBBBYYYY!!!

White Chaser on black meshies on mcintyre road modbury nth? Was doing a turn in the opposite direction.

Black stockish 180sx with custom licence plates, late 20's bloke driving just past Tea Tree Gully.

These are the only ones i can remember exact deets of..... As there were a good 20-30 import owners giving me waves and thumbs up haha

Gotta love Adelaide.

s14 may of been me and were a friendly bunch down here :-) first thing i noticed when i got a import

Also was trounced by a brand new AMG C63 Merc. Was feeling a little slow until I read they come with a 6.3L V8 with 510hp, now I feel better.

You may be correct, it seems they just badged it with 6.3L despite it being 6.208L. However, I can't find anything about it being 450hp, most seem to say a minimum of 500hp. I still have no idea what model/type it was, I was just going on the badging and that fact that it was a very quick coupe.

it's not that i "may" be correct. it's that i am correct. i dont know what google you're using but i just did a quick search and i consistently come up with 451hp. oh wait, let me get my mate to check his owner's manual. yep, 451hp. that's the same for both the C63 sedan as well as coupe.

there is a development package (option) that brings it up to 481hp but you can't really spot that from the outside.

and they all have the "6.3" badge. something about complying to german law and rounding up the displacement.. or something. also, to pay tribute to racing car from 1969 or something.. a Mercedes 300 6.3L...

Either way it cost a f*ckton more than the 180 and has more power so I still don't feel bad :D

Saturday

Gotta love Adelaide.

s14 may of been me and were a friendly bunch down here :-) first thing i noticed when i got a import

If its was you, Your passenger hung out the window giving me the "surfer" sign :lol:

Love the car community there.. So many waves and thumbs up... Even a couple of cops gave me thumbs up yet they couldn't defect me :lol:

^like a sir

Spotted a dark blue s14 in port adelaide on varrstoens and had a roof spoiler. looked wicked!

it's not that i "may" be correct. it's that i am correct. i dont know what google you're using but i just did a quick search and i consistently come up with 451hp. oh wait, let me get my mate to check his owner's manual. yep, 451hp. that's the same for both the C63 sedan as well as coupe.

there is a development package (option) that brings it up to 481hp but you can't really spot that from the outside.

and they all have the "6.3" badge. something about complying to german law and rounding up the displacement.. or something. also, to pay tribute to racing car from 1969 or something.. a Mercedes 300 6.3L...

Anal much!!!

Phorte owns an M5. He can be as anal as he likes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by pyro

Phorte owns an M5. He can be as anal as he likes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I know he does, but still anal!

don't mind a bit of anal, actually! bite the pillow - i'm going in dry.

C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series (2012–)

Available in Coupé body, it includes an upgraded version of C 63 AMG engine rated 517 PS (380 kW; 510 hp)@6800rpm and 620 N·m (457 lb·ft)@5000rpm, zero to 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds acceleration, 255/35 R 19 and 285/30 R 19 wheels, black diffuser insert from SLS AMG GT3, chromed twin tailpipes, AMG sports suspension with AMG rear axle differential lock, three-stage ESP, etc etc!!!!

there aren't any Black Series AMG's in Adelaide... plenty of normal C63's in both sedan and coupe form (451hp) but not the Black Series (510hp).

Edited by Phorte

That's probably a similar page of which I stumbled onto with my phone hence why I thought it was 500hp but yeah, it didn't look like that so I'm happy to concede that I was wrong and that your response to my question was over the top.

Edited by keyhole150

don't mind a bit of anal, actually! bite the pillow - i'm going in dry.

Throw in a ride in the M5 afterwards and you may indeed have yourself a deal good sir :wub: :wub: :wub:

Saw a white JZX110 with some probably pretty sought after number plates on the freeway today. Looked the coolies.

Red S15 always in the north eastern suburbs with bronze Weds and an OG NS sticker, you work in the same conplex as my missus

Saw a white shlammed stagea on lower north est road about 10 mins ago. I reckon I got a wave. Your tint is so dark lol. I was in the pewter s15 👍

Spotted the start of a police chase at 9:40pm last night on Salisbury Hwy - cops followed a guy in silver falcon (I thought it was a wagon) round the corner near Parafield Gdns High. They put the reds & blues on & he pinned it down the side street. I joked to the missus that it was a bit early for a chase. Heading towards Main North Rd I saw a cop car moving quickly through traffic on John Rice Ave towards the area the chase was, I continued on through the big roundabout by the Holden factory and then noticed a car come flying up behind me and just tail me.

A minute later the locals spotted me being patted down by the cops..... The cop car coming the other way saw me ( I drive a silver falcon), turned around and pulled me over. Was a case of wrong place wrong time, even had a laugh with them about it as i told them I'd seen the chase start when they mentioned they were responding to an incident with a silver falcon.

Spotted the start of a police chase at 9:40pm last night on Salisbury Hwy - cops followed a guy in silver falcon (I thought it was a wagon) round the corner near Parafield Gdns High. They put the reds & blues on & he pinned it down the side street. I joked to the missus that it was a bit early for a chase. Heading towards Main North Rd I saw a cop car moving quickly through traffic on John Rice Ave towards the area the chase was, I continued on through the big roundabout by the Holden factory and then noticed a car come flying up behind me and just tail me.

A minute later the locals spotted me being patted down by the cops..... The cop car coming the other way saw me ( I drive a silver falcon), turned around and pulled me over. Was a case of wrong place wrong time, even had a laugh with them about it as i told them I'd seen the chase start when they mentioned they were responding to an incident with a silver falcon.

Another case of mistaken identity. At least they had a laugh!

Black chaser with white xd9s leaving the seacliff car park last night around 8ish. Also grey s15 with white xd9s aswell parked on the espy.

Both were sexual chocolate

Spotted an Aristo and an RX8 pulled over on the southern expressway the other day (Thursday or Wednesday afternoon). Don't think they were racing. I'd seen the RX8 beforehand, but the first time I saw the Aristo was when it was pulled over.

Spotted a white s13 with green? wheels on south road on Saturday night... Driver and passengers game me a thumbs up lol

beautiful black S2000 with amazing offset. looked like Work VS-XX? plates "F20C". spotted in an around the city at lunch.

Edited by Phorte

Spotted a clean white 32 at semaphore yesterday with 19 or 20 inch chromies just wanted to save it looked so bad