Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Ahh... was near Pooraka and there was an orange stingray on slicks chucking laps and letting it rip...

Spotted a beige two tone s13 vert with BBS meshies and good fitment on south rd turning onto port rd at 530pm... driver looked either old or young guy with a big bald spot

Edited by -ichigo-

spotted you the other day at angle park, i was in the green lexus :shades:

Thats me...

Still can't believe even some oldschool peeps can't tell the difference between Rota's, TE's or Varrstoen's... hang your heads in shame!

No cheap china crap on my rigg! And she's off defect now

And since when do "Work" as you all keep calling them... make a wheel that even looks remotely like a TE37?

176930_4417519189852_62919344_o.jpg

also spotted a silver stagea the other day, full kit, boss wheels and low as shit.

spotted you the other day at angle park, i was in the green lexus :shades:
Thats me... Still can't believe even some oldschool peeps can't tell the difference between Rota's, TE's or Varrstoen's... hang your heads in shame! No cheap china crap on my rigg! And she's off defect now And since when do "Work" as you all keep calling them... make a wheel that even looks remotely like a TE37? 176930_4417519189852_62919344_o.jpg

Dude have you got pics of your gs300? they're normally not my thang... but rolling down the st, that looked fair dope!

Never used to be my thing either but they grew on me, see your rx8 often down that way, sounds very nice :thumbsup:

IMG_2162_zpse709d234.jpg

Spotted [R31] down port road. was next to ya in the rolla at the lights. Genuine bbs?

bit o the old touge along mt lofty road, having a relaxing drive with some random black FD; looked really nice... was all fun and games until my accelerator cable came loose and i had to pull over :(

Thats me...

Still can't believe even some oldschool peeps can't tell the difference between Rota's, TE's or Varrstoen's... hang your heads in shame!

No cheap china crap on my rigg! And she's off defect now

And since when do "Work" as you all keep calling them... make a wheel that even looks remotely like a TE37?

176930_4417519189852_62919344_o.jpg

Ichigo were you by any chance on the charity cruise end of last year? I had an Rx7 in front of me all the way through from lofty and they were popping monster flames and bottoming out on some corners throwing Sparks at me lol,

spotted a Nissan gloria at hindley street maccas last sunday first ive seen in the flesh

Thats me... Still can't believe even some oldschool peeps can't tell the difference between Rota's, TE's or Varrstoen's... hang your heads in shame! No cheap china crap on my rigg! And she's off defect now And since when do "Work" as you all keep calling them... make a wheel that even looks remotely like a TE37?
Ichigo were you by any chance on the charity cruise end of last year? I had an Rx7 in front of me all the way through from lofty and they were popping monster flames and bottoming out on some corners throwing Sparks at me lol,

RX8 yes... not RX7

Haha woops yeah rx8! I know we aren't supposed to comment on actions/driving seen but it was funny watching you have to slow down every five minutes so you could get some room before you were back on the asses of those older cars in front. And how is whatever it was that was hitting the road not destroyed?!

you should try being in it on a hills run hahaha. sounds painful lol

Spotted a silver R33 gtr with gtc's and a white r35 gtr on port Wakefield this arvo.

Haha woops yeah rx8! I know we aren't supposed to comment on actions/driving seen but it was funny watching you have to slow down every five minutes so you could get some room before you were back on the asses of those older cars in front. And how is whatever it was that was hitting the road not destroyed?!

Haha when she has fresh tread, she definitely sticks quite nicely considering the amount of camber im running!

Umm, yeah everything is just ground down flat... LCA's, crossmember, exhaust, rear cradle, sil panels, rails...

airborne is the only way to go! yewwwwww

Just seen some tough cressy rollin down belair road dumped on its ass sounding nice as...maybe r33 gtr wheels and maybe 1 j

Haha when she has fresh tread, she definitely sticks quite nicely considering the amount of camber im running!

Umm, yeah everything is just ground down flat... LCA's, crossmember, exhaust, rear cradle, sil panels, rails...

airborne is the only way to go! yewwwwww

haha I have some video my passenger took of you sparking it up I can imagine everything is ground to hell lol, that car was quick through the corners I wasnt even close to keeping up I was glad you kept slowing down so I could watch again haha

haha I have some video my passenger took of you sparking it up I can imagine everything is ground to hell lol, that car was quick through the corners I wasnt even close to keeping up I was glad you kept slowing down so I could watch again haha

Yeah I was hoping you guys weren't getting pissed as I saw I was banking a train up but the guys in front weren't even going the speed limit... had to make it interesting

If you wanna youtube that video man, I would love to see it!

Spotted this bad boy today.. Had HnR stickers all over it? had smaller mk1's on the rear and bigger burners on the front :lol:

29012013839_zps81057e1c.jpg

Seen a nice black s15 follow me down main rd coromandel valley this morning about 7 am

Saw ya again bout 8 pm near hub lol

Driving down Cross Rd last night at about 9:30ish

A maroon coloured Cressida with a 1JZ

Tidy car and a nice guy, had a chat through the windows as we were driving along haha

Spotted a white evo 7 on regency road, started to wave because I thought it was my mate but then it wasn't haha... Also got a nod from a black r33 on main north road

Saw a red s14 on belair road last night when i was broken down :(

could hear going majority of the way up Windys lol

Spotted this 32 , Tow point stickers front and rear and race numbers on the window.

2013-02-07173750_zpsadaf6e40.jpg

LoL ^ ^ Nev and his daughters make a killer double cut roll btw.

Silver 32 GTS-T clean as f**k on step lip wheels and a single straight pipe that was subtle near st Agnes

Edited by brent47

Had a bit of luck over the last week and managed to spot a black Porsche GT3, sounded so sexy on the downshift. Also saw, a first for me, a bogan car with flush fitment and a tiny bit of poke. It was an Ford from early 2000s, maybe Falcon?

Saw the Origin stickered RX7 owned by Savannah Motorsports, absolutely mint fitment with plenty of camber up front. Also was trounced by a brand new AMG C63 Merc. Was feeling a little slow until I read they come with a 6.3L V8 with 510hp, now I feel better.

Sat with a clean 180 along Main North Rd today. License plate made reference to a V8 capacity, off a previous commo perhaps :)

Spotted Grant driving his typex down tapleys hill road this arvo :)

Also was trounced by a brand new AMG C63 Merc. Was feeling a little slow until I read they come with a 6.3L V8 with 510hp, now I feel better.

6.2L and closer to 450hp actually... i left one behind just yesterday