Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Spotted a what looked like a clean, white S13 getting done over by the po-po on Diagonal Rd in an RBT. Hope you got out lucky :-(

spotted GOT-180, not to sure if you were working or just there getting staff discount haha

was driving the silver ceffy with lollypop wheels :D

Edited by SpotMan

spotted GOT-180, not to sure if you were working or just there getting staff discount haha

hahaha was this up at the lobethal bierhaus spence? i kinda recall a ceffy going past :D

Edited by GOT-180

hahaha was this up at the lobethal bierhaus spence? i kinda recall a ceffy going past :D

yeah man haha, was driving mates ceffy behind him (he was in the gemini) there were a few people that had a sus as i drove past ya work :P

was driving the silver ceffy with lollypop wheels biggrin.png

hahaha was this up at the lobethal bierhaus spence? i kinda recall a ceffy going past biggrin.png

yeah man haha, was driving mates ceffy behind him (he was in the gemini) there were a few people that had a sus as i drove past ya work tongue.png

Yeah i was sitting outside.. would have checked you out ;) Stop in next time you see my car out front, ill shout you a beer :thumb:

was on a misson but i will next time :) tried to beep but the horn didnt work haha

Cruised along Bridge Road this morning with a lotus from WA with Barbagallo stickers over it(maybe a track day hire car?). Looked and sounded awesome. Anyone know the car and any mods? Made my daily commute to work interesting for a change.

SSS 910 bluey on grand junction near the port today, honeycombe grill and fender mirrors with the 2tone and proper badging, looked great!

Cruised along Bridge Road this morning with a lotus from WA with Barbagallo stickers over it(maybe a track day hire car?). Looked and sounded awesome. Anyone know the car and any mods? Made my daily commute to work interesting for a change.

Probably this one:

73085_IMG_9550R_m.JPG

I was looking at Exiges a couple months ago, but it's a bit hardcore for me.

I hate selling any great vehicle. Since I moved to ‘the country’, this one just isn’t getting used. It needs to be raced, so it’s time to let someone else do it.

This is a CAMS 4A circuit car. Log booked with pre-season audit. Ex-Lotus Cup, raced by Harrigan who ran 2nd overall. Spent most of its time up front with no major offs. This car is in superb condition for a race car. A few scrapes and scratches, but all cosmetic. Sold in as-raced condition - if you don’t know what this means, this isn’t the car for you.

The car is also fully road registered in WA - unrestricted road use. Written exemptions for cage and harnesses. It can be converted back to stock (or somewhere in between) for registration anywhere in Australia. All stock parts, including suspension, seat belts, interior, factory exhaust, etc are included. I'm happy to talk the buyer through a stock conversion if required.

I would prefer for the car to be raced - have a look at the my105 ad here http://www.my105.com...22/default.aspx or the Carsales ad [which hasn't shown up yet] at $49K. Note the "I promise to race it" discount.

The engine was rebuilt 2 years ago by Tony Flood. Brand new short motor plus many parts from MonkeyWrench and Neil Trama, more than ready for a super charger. Full parts list available - generally uprated everything, including stainless steel valves, uprated valve springs, oil pump gears, ARP top and bottom stud kit, CrMo light flywheel, ARP flywheel bolt kit, uprated sprung paddle clutch and CrMo pressure plate, uprated timing gears and chain, all rotating assemblies balanced and mild port/polish.

The engine has done country miles since rebuilt plus a couple of track days. Oil changed every 3 months regardless.

Sold with-:

CAMS cert roll cage

6 point harnesses

Ohlins 2-way

Larger front-mount twin coolers & braided lines

Decat lightweight mandrel exhaust system

Baffled sump

External battery isolation

Window nets

Push button start

Track reflash ECU

Tony Flood rebuild as per above

Spare rims front and back (1 each)

Spare Kumho V70s approx 70% (x8)

Several front splitters, all in several pieces

Plus all factory equipment to return to original config, including: full factory interior, lapsash belts, factory coilovers, std front coolers & lines, stainless exhaust, CD player, etc, etc. Happy to throw in the old short motor for parts.

whole lot of jap metal out around mawson lakes for matsuri in mobara, cool little car show there as well

Spotted a champagne 180 being towed down martins road late this afternoon

Spotted a champagne 180 being towed down martins road late this afternoon

Yepp... That was me. I'll torque the cam gear bolt properly when the new cam arrives haha.

hahaha accidentally flipped off a kitted up Red S14 with a roof wing tonight in Blackwood. No hard feelings man, ive got a mate who drives one, though you were him! :lol:

Anyone else seen the black and blue paneled rat-look VW Beetle driving around? It's fairly slammed and looks awesome, always give the guy a thumbs up. There's also a Baja Beetle I've seen driving around with the fattest rear tyres ever, so surprised he hasn't been questioned before over it.

Keyhole, I have seen a similar VW beetle to what you described in the TTG area. When I saw it though, it was driving along side of me fluttering like nothing I have heard before, and was in no way slow. Was one of the most awesome sounds I have heard from a VW :)

Anyone else seen the black and blue paneled rat-look VW Beetle driving around? It's fairly slammed and looks awesome, always give the guy a thumbs up.

Lives around the corner from me, saw it a few times then was driving to yours the back way (when i was checking the temps) happened to park right out the front of his house :lol:

Spotted Glynnside at Marion yesterday. Looking the goods with those VS-XX's on the back :thumbsup:

Spotted a few chasers cruising through clarendon yesterday , one had a completely sticker bombed boot and another with mammoth camber and fitment.

waved to a white 180 in morphett vale around 3:30 or so i think it was. got a thumbs up :)

Spotted a few chasers cruising through clarendon yesterday , one had a completely sticker bombed boot and another with mammoth camber and fitment.

JZX SA Cruise. Shit turnout tho :(

JZX SA Cruise. Shit turnout tho :(

how many did you get? normally I would have been there as well, but had visitors from interstate :)

waved to a white 180 in morphett vale around 3:30 or so i think it was. got a thumbs up :)

Holy shit, you got a positive reaction!

There were 5 I think haha. I couldn't make it either, had a wedding. Are you on jzx100.com?

That is a bit poor... I think the last one was 8 or so? And yeah, I'm on jzx100 as pyro. I don't post on there much though. I normally just come on to chat to marcin about how his hosting setup is going, swear at people (Isaac) on the shoutbox and leave again :lol:

Holy shit, you got a positive reaction!

I know! Lucky the window was up or i would have found a way to fall out of the car :P

Edited by pyro

Saw a black bmw yesterday just east of the city. Was low on wide silver bbs wheels (i think), tough stance with some nice neg camber front and rear. Looked amazing.

Also, a little late but about a week ago i saw a lime green c33 laurel with a black bonnet and rolln on buddy clubs. Looked and sounded great.

i drive past a white s13 on one tree hill to gawler road every morning. Gday if you are on here. Occasionally see a green or blue s14a as well.

Saw a black bmw yesterday just east of the city. Was low on wide silver bbs wheels (i think), tough stance with some nice neg camber front and rear. Looked amazing.

a mate's E46 M3 on BBS LM's. the offset on that thing is ridiculous... 19x11 on the rear i think.

Got a beep from a clean black 180 with white rims heading down Oaklands road just before. Been so long since another import has given me a wave/beep! Also, spotted a chrome/silver FT86 on Grand Junction road earlier this arvo... :S