Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

saw a black ft86 thing on my way into the port. Was sad to see as it was covered in dust and was extremely dirty.

Also yesterday saw an s13 again on my way into the port, had brick headlight, white 17's and was beige in colour. Looked like a sick daily!

Maroon S14 with Black Driftteks at Crafers BP last night..

Metallic green BN kitted s13 being pulled over by 2 cops on Port road.

Saw it a few months ago and wondered how long it would last on the road... Now I know..

A bunch of nice cars up/down North East Road last night.

Edited by TheApothecary

Just spotted a black, possibly midnight purple, Type X with a roof spoiler near West Lakes. Freaked me the f*ck out because it looked/sounded so similar to my car. Had to go outside to make sure someone hadn't nabbed mine, haha.

Spotted a yellow Lamborghini in the early hours of the morning going through chain of ponds.. Looked tough

i saw that coming through holden hill heading in that direction. look clean as

Waved to a yellow s2 s14 this morning on panatalinga road. didn't realise it was a female driver until later on, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered. chicks never wave back.

saw 3 180's within 20mins all with veilside front bars and 4x4 spec. was very disappointed and felt like slashing my wrists

saw 3 180's within 20mins all with veilside front bars and 4x4 spec. was very disappointed and felt like slashing my wrists

Was one of them black with those weirdo taillights? I keep seeing one around our area all the time recently.

Was one of them black with those weirdo taillights? I keep seeing one around our area all the time recently.

ahh only saw the front and sises but think i know of the one your talking about.

one was green, had 17" white roh style spoked rims, aero skirts? and typex lights etc. was all good part from the shitty front bar are ride height.

Saw a swift GTI on the PR express way around midday mad fitment look tough as, seemed to idle hella high though

Saw a swift GTI on the PR express way around midday mad fitment look tough as, seemed to idle hella high though

Was it a white one with te37 V style wheels? If so, that one is boosted!

Spotted the most immaculate champagne 180sx I've ever seen. Lipped/flares guards what looked like xd9s with dish but couldn't tell because of the dish/being too far back. Roof wing. Just had a few simple exterior modifications as well as being mint as that just made it look incredible. On Unley road at about 8:20 this morning

Spotted the nicest looking s15 ive seen in a while. at main north road and regency rd lights about two weeks back, had NS. stickers and wicked fitment, i was a passenger in a POS Ford fairlane and i gave the thumb as we drove past in the turning lane!

Today about 9:45am-- almost saw a very clean Red s15 almost get a White Honda Prelude as a new hood emblem

as the idiot in the Honda pulled out of the servo and cut the s15 off.

Edited by wtf20007

Spotted the most immaculate champagne 180sx I've ever seen. Lipped/flares guards what looked like xd9s with dish but couldn't tell because of the dish/being too far back. Roof wing. Just had a few simple exterior modifications as well as being mint as that just made it look incredible. On Unley road at about 8:20 this morning

Thankyou for the very nice words mate, most appreciated :thumb:

What ride were you in?

Edited by GOT-180

I was in the blue r32 golf I turned left to go to semaphore were u kept going down vic road,

spotted a white s15 with a dirty-as rear bar out happy valley way yesterday evening. sounded pretty sweet. i was about 4 days behind in the stag :)

I was in the blue r32 golf I turned left to go to semaphore were u kept going down vic road,

I meant BNR32, but ill keep an eye out for you in that area Alf ;)

I meant BNR32, but ill keep an eye out for you in that area Alf wink.png

Haha my bad man thought it was you in the Swift lol should have noticed by your DP lol

Spotted - what looked like - a dark grey/silver Evo X with rally decals on Brighton road near Glenelg earlier tonight. Had been pulled over by the cops. Think I saw the driver talking to about four officers :Drugs:

Thankyou for the very nice words mate, most appreciated :thumb:

What ride were you in?

I was in the loud black swift with straight pipes, gave you a wave and drove near you from about target until I turned off at greenhill

Spotted - what looked like - a dark grey/silver Evo X with rally decals on Brighton road near Glenelg earlier tonight. Had been pulled over by the cops. Think I saw the driver talking to about four officers Drugs_0541.gif

Saw that too, looked like it might have had PPG decals on it?

Spotted - what looked like - a dark grey/silver Evo X with rally decals on Brighton road near Glenelg earlier tonight. Had been pulled over by the cops. Think I saw the driver talking to about four officers Drugs_0541.gif

Saw that too, looked like it might have had PPG decals on it?

I seen a blue one on pt Wakefield with ppg stickers on it

Spotted about 10 police bikes pull in to Findon shopping centre where there was some sort of meet up. Sucks to be them.

Spotted a nice looking white Chaser between Nuri and Angaston. Had some type of mesh rims as it reversed into park in the main street. Very clean looking

Also a couple of girls in a grey S15 with gold meshies at the city end of Main North Rd

Spotted a White JZX90 turning from the free way onto Cross road Yesterday at about 5ish

and a white JZX100 around the mitcham area a few times today which silver stich mesh sort of wheels look awesome, killer fitment

Chaser Lovin' :wub:

Spotted an Orange R34 heading down unley... Sorry mate, but your car is far from "Awesome"