Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

spotted a nice looking dark coloured s14 with some form of body kit on my way to work this morning on lwr NE rd.

spotted yesterday, black s15 with a kit, Drift teks and crystal lights, was getting followed by cops for ages near westlakes, lucky they turn off into the housing trust area, bogans done something useful for once :lol:

briefly drove on o'connell yesterday along side a silver astra with some stickers on the rear - including Pedobear peeking out. has to be someone from on here haha

Spotted a mint red 180 with bright yellow wheels, very tightly shimmed LSD at a roundabout in the northern suburbs just before lunch. Looked very sexy :)

This is red gems, thing is screaming for a defect. Love it tho.

Saw a SLAMMED Honda Jazz, black, with goldish/bronzy Equip 03s on Henley Beach Rd near KFC.

Looks so cool!

Saw a Lambo possibly getting impounded, was on a tow truck out the front of a police station. Also saw a white Type X early Saturday morning around on Tapleys with white rims that looked suspiciously like Regas.

Edited by keyhole150

Spotted a black Ford ute sporting CR Kai's on the front and TE37's on the back near Glenelg on Saturday night. Had a few stickers on the rear window, including a Driftworks one. Surely belongs to someone on here!

briefly drove on o'connell yesterday along side a silver astra with some stickers on the rear - including Pedobear peeking out. has to be someone from on here haha

i know her haha, nope she's not on here,

also spotted a very nice..white?.. i think. Rx7 FD, in the hills yesterday up near Stirling/Crafers area

gave the wave etc

Edited by wtf20007

Spotted a black Mazda 3 with what looked like rota grids with perfect fitment yesterday arvo

spotted KB 33 on bridge road in the arvo, insane GTR!!

White McLaren MP4-12C with black rims spotted crossing King William today about 1ish.

SO

DAMN

HOT!

Also the other day spotted that BeeR 32.4 or what ever getting reamed by undercover's/4WD on Greenhill. They swung a u-turn pretty quickly from what i could see to get her.

Edited by MADGT4

spotted a black Lexus LF-A on currie st yesterday arvo, looked so awesome in the flesh!!

also followed a very nice black S2000, along sir don bradman 2 nights in a row

spotted a black Lexus LF-A on currie st yesterday arvo, looked so awesome in the flesh!!

also followed a very nice black S2000, along sir don bradman 2 nights in a row

I was wondering yesterday if there was any LFA's in Adelaide not seen any yet I'm jealous haha .Just spotted a gunmetal grey sileighty down seaford esplanade pretty tuff.

Spotted a black Mazda 3 with what looked like rota grids with perfect fitment yesterday arvo

Varrstoen 2.2.1's in 18x9.5 +34 all round

White McLaren MP4-12C with black rims spotted crossing King William today about 1ish.

SO

DAMN

HOT!

I saw it around the same time on Grenfell St. Wonder who owns that beauty.

Spotted a Red Ford Focus RS Cosworth heading up Ayliffes Rd, First time ive seen one of them in the flesh, pretty outragous rear wing design, other than that it was a neat little package. Reckon itd go pretty hard aswell!

SO

DAMN

HOT!

Yasser shahin owns it. Working for the shahin family on his new house. And trust me,the mclaren isn't the best car in there by far

most mornings i see a white chaser on white rims going down anzac highway, usually follow it all the way from glenelg to town anytime between 6:45-7am looks sooo nice if your on here.
That would be me :thumbsup:
haha nice!! I'm in the white corolla with black wheels if you ever notice it

cheers mate! i will keep any eye out!

you just gave it a little squirt past me this morning haha. I'm now in the black vt commonwhore.

SO

DAMN

HOT!

Yasser shahin owns it. Working for the shahin family on his new house. And trust me,the mclaren isn't the best car in there by far

Go on...

SO

DAMN

HOT!

Also the other day spotted that BeeR 32.4 or what ever getting reamed by undercover's/4WD on Greenhill. They swung a u-turn pretty quickly from what i could see to get her.

Oh yeah so REAMED me!!! nice exaggeration.

Edited by Lil Miss 32

seen a black honda jazz slammed on its guts on some old work equips (i think) up around the start of main north road.

asian dude driving it and had a for sale sticker on it. was rad as f**k.

seen a black honda jazz slammed on its guts on some old work equips (i think) up around the start of main north road.

Saw it on the weekend at Bursons, bronze equips with machine face it looks really, really good.

SO

DAMN

HOT!

Lol fire up why don't you.

definitely something a lil different for around here. think it had VIP style curtains in the back to.

was almost tempted to chase the guys number up as itd be a sweet daily for the missis.

Hey thriller you drove past me on port road yesterday. i flashed my lights but you were on a mission haha

Saw it on the weekend at Bursons, bronze equips with machine face it looks really, really good.

SO

DAMN

HOT!

Lol fire up why don't you.

Im not firing up I just find it hilarious to even write that.

Oh shit haha, yeah GF lives that way. What were you in? lux?

haha yeah i was in the blue hilux...

The bride seat and brick lights grabbed my attention