Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

WORK / JOBS

yeh he end up getting the heli skiing one?

haha good old rain, i remember getting like 50cm of pow one day, then 2 days of ran following it lol

yeah he did. not sure if he's been up yet but it's only a matter of time.

thankfully haven't had any rain since then, but there hasn't been much snow in this last week. hopefully some more coming before my next weekend...

i work in a bar in the city, best job i've ever had in a long time,

so any perks tooo haha

Hospitality industry is mint.

Sexy time in the cool room.

yeh he end up getting the heli skiing one?

haha good old rain, i remember getting like 50cm of pow one day, then 2 days of ran following it lol

yeah he did. not sure if he's been up yet but it's only a matter of time.

thankfully haven't had any rain since then, but there hasn't been much snow in this last week. hopefully some more coming before my next weekend...

peaking you weren't there last year at the start of the season, i remember me and DJ looking at the reports for whistler around november or what ever it was with our tickets booked for Japan, we're just like f**k our lives lol

end of first year apprentice spray painter

pretty fun, minus the fumes at times haha thumbsup.gif

Butcher by trade..!

untitled-1.jpg

anigif.gif

I've gone from retail to IT. Tossing up where to go next now.

I run a Software development company in the sydney CBD. WE do iphone apps and web apps and we have built the new http://kazaa.com the legal one

hows ab0ut making an app for hardtuned

network engineer for a division of general practice, it has its moments

I currently work in a small QLD based Credit Union for QLD Rail employees and their families.. I work in customer service and also as a marketing assistant. Love the business, not so much the job (I'm bored with it for now!)

Question to all you government employees- any tips on how to impress at a panel interview? Have one in January for a graduate role and I'm packing it! Done plenty if interviews and am not a nervous person, but government is a different ball game!

I run a Software development company in the sydney CBD. WE do iphone apps and web apps and we have built the new http://kazaa.com the legal one

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to develop an app for a company? Reason I ask is I'm looking into it for my company early next year :)

"Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to develop an app for a company? " how far does the rabbit hole go?

Butcher by trade..!

untitled-1.jpg

Awesome picture man... I love the whole process of cutting the animal up and getting the good cuts of meat off it, wish I could use a blade like that professionally!

note to self : dont start knife fight with NewyJosh...