Sign in to follow this  
YB50FT

NSW Girl Cruise

Girls, looking at the weather it might be pouring which suxs. But hey I'm happy to do it this week. My number is 0403105983 girls text me when you see this so I have your number, and then I could organise the meet up?

I'm from the west in auburn and I think yb50ft is already out in the eastern creek way anyway, so yb50ft we could meet you closer to your way? Or if you like for a drive then come meet us?

Girls, looking at the weather it might be pouring which suxs. But hey I'm happy to do it this week. My number is 0403105983 girls text me when you see this so I have your number, and then I could organise the meet up?

I'm from the west in auburn and I think yb50ft is already out in the eastern creek way anyway, so yb50ft we could meet you closer to your way? Or if you like for a drive then come meet us?

I agree that weather is not looking good for it, will have to pull out this week. Need to do some work on the car before Saturday and tomorrow night is the only chance I have. Sorry guys.

I agree that weather is not looking good for it, will have to pull out this week. Need to do some work on the car before Saturday and tomorrow night is the only chance I have. Sorry guys.

Yup the weather is most certainly crappy. I'm in Campbelltown but happy to drive wherever. My number is 0404851523.

Yup the weather is most certainly crappy. I'm in Campbelltown but happy to drive wherever. My number is 0404851523.

Maybe we try for next week and have a back up plan in case of bad weather

I was hoping to spectate but again the weather is not favourable.......are we still keen to meet up else where?

So we are planning the 9th of June?

I think I really wanna go.

I miss the cars. Erin I'll msg you if I can definately go. I think that wed I might just have to be sick from work *cough cough*

I think I really wanna go.

I miss the cars. Erin I'll msg you if I can definately go. I think that wed I might just have to be sick from work *cough cough*

I think you want to too........no worries. Hopefully the weather will be half decent.

Are we looking at spectating at WSID or would you guys rather meet someone warm for coffee/hot chocolate?

Sounds like the 9th is locked in thumb.gif

Did you wana meet up before hand Erin? We can meet somewhere local.. what time ladies?

Sounds good to me Sonia.....we can figure where when we know where we're going.

Are we looking bout meeting 7:30 or would any prefer later??

I'm still up for it and so might Aileen, anyone else? Looking at bout 7:30-8 at livo kk

hey girls are there any girls or guys and girls sydney meets going on anymore? new to the scene and keen to meet everyone :)

Hi there! Haven't had a meet up in a while due to weather and personal commitments. It's long overdue though.

Massive bumpage!

I'm moving back to Sydney! Yewwww!

I hope all you girls are still into cruises && stuff! I'll be keen :)

Massive bumpage!

I'm moving back to Sydney! Yewwww!

I hope all you girls are still into cruises && stuff! I'll be keen :)

oh hooray u back yet ??!!