Ground_Level

ACT Rides

thats shit

does it still have the garlic sauce stains in it

:lol::lol:

thats shit

does it still have the garlic sauce stains in it

:lol::lol:

lmao sol, thats funny as. y so much work with so little power. ill race you in my supra lol. now seeing this is members rides....

maatouks sticker gone from skirts but one on the rear window.

its getting tuned next tuesday so well see what it can do.

not untill i 3540 that sh!t.

didnt you homos realise noone thinks big of you street racing :P

thats speeding trent not streetracing.... say we did it on an avenue lol :lol:

i'll race you in my supra lol.

and so it begins.....

$20 says the Supra goes above 110 km/h within a month of you owning it.

$40 says something is broken within the first month

what's the odds of the two things occurring in the one incident? Sportsbet reckons it's a 1/1 certainty :yes:

i'll race you in my supra lol.

and so it begins.....

$20 says the Supra goes above 110 km/h within a month of you owning it.

A month i would of bet more like 2 seconds lol

i only said id behave on the street i ment at sydney dragway and natett no one asked for your opinion (finish your f**king car, then i might listen to you) plus it will be lucky to have rego on it in a month so i win what ever was the bet. ok im happy again, stuart

nice man nice give me a call as i want to go there see what the supra pulls even with its fat ass it should do low 12s (please note i have no idea on 1/4 mile times and that time was pulled out of my ass)

pulling 12's lol.

Do you have 450HP at the wheels and lot of experience in your Supra? :no:

Aim for 14s mate.

pulling 12's lol.

Aim for 14s mate.

it does have 450hp at the wheels..... and im shaw i would have got used to it by then.

pulling 12's lol.

Aim for 14s mate.

it does have 450hp at the wheels..... and im shaw i would have got used to it by then.

i'm no expert but i'd say 12's are quite feasible if you have a good 60ft time

nice man nice give me a call as i want to go there see what the supra pulls even with its fat ass it should do low 12s (please note i have no idea on 1/4 mile times and that time was pulled out of my ass)

Drag Racing Count me In

Edited by 33gts-t

went to get a tune today and only pulled 189rwkws. ecu is locked and ed couldnt lean out the top end (10:1 afr on wide open throttle) but said itll make 250-60rwkws once that has been sorted.

im going to the pitts on monday to see if my car passes if not ill have to engineer it or go nsw with it. so much time wasteing. also mean ill miss the jdm fest on the weekend

im going to the pitts on monday to see if my car passes if not ill have to engineer it or go nsw with it. so much time wasteing. also mean ill miss the jdm fest on the weekend

jdm fest?

when? where?

its at ulimate tunes in woden there is both a car show and dyno comp. the dyno is $30 and the show is free

its at ulimate tunes in woden there is both a car show and dyno comp. the dyno is $30 and the show is free

icic

when? what time?

i think its this saturday and time is when you get their. i will check both for you. stu

thanks.

just give all the info

like PLACE, WHEN. TIME and shit

cheers.

hey all, as most know i just baught my dream car a toyota supra rz 6 speed manual with the big brakes 4pot and 2pot 320mm rotars with a rebuilt motor with arp studs, the turbos have been high flowed and steel wheeled and a turbosmart 50mm external wastegate controlling them, hks intercooler kit oil cooler and oil filter relocation, Titan Harmonic Balancer, Bosch 044 fuel pump, 660cc SARD Injectors, SARD adjustable fuel reg, Custom airbox and dual pod intake with cold air intake, Full 3 inch exhaust from turbos back with magic cat and veilside dual catback, Power FC with boost controller kit, Bilstein shocks with Eibach pro springs, and interior wise it has a silver dash and just your normal sterio shit. exterior it has the standard optioned pods and side skirts and the front lip has been sprayed the body colour and the standard wing and a set of ricer 18" wheels but im after a nice fat set so i can get more of a foot print at the rear. it is currently making 289rwkw and 836nm but the new tune will have a easy 300rwkw.

P1090436.JPG

P1090437.JPG

P1090439.JPG

P1090446.JPG

P1090433.JPG

o dont rag the eye lids as soon as i work out how to get them off with out damaging the lights, i will be doing so.

hey guys always been a silvia fan nissan fan this is my old xr6turbo 328rwkw

its not that im a ford or holden man just a turbo fan im buying a dead stock adm s15 next week so will post some pic of that when i get it

just picked up my first silvia yesterday its a bit of a change from other turbos cars that iv had but its good to be back in a nissan i brought i dead stock black R spec adm i dont no how to post pics or i would ???? not that good with comps little help???

Edited by turboaddiction

press add reply or use full editor and it will let you brows then upload each pic.

Hey guys thought i'd use this to introduce myself too..finally got my hands on a 180 in september after looking for one for a few years. Could never find a decent one in ACT!

Now all i need is my licence back sad.gif lost it for DUI (morning after offense) ..ahwell..not too long to go now!

Name: Phil

Ride: 1992 180sx SR20DET

Main Location: Calwell..but usually all around canberra

Mods: basically stock as i just bought it..and not being able to drive makes it hard to get stuff done, but it already had 17's on it (unsure of what type) 3" exhaust, pod filter, then i just got some HSD coilovers in and have done a bit of interior stuff (sterring wheel, gear knob) and a little bit of exterior stuff (took of that stupid rubber wing and the weather shields and got some LED tail lights on the way) and many future mods to come! smile.gif

Year of birth: 1990

Interest: cars, music, playing drums, just driving around, PS3, hanging with mates, partys the usual stuff

so yeah when i get my licence back cant wait to go on some cruises with you all wink.gif

will put some pics up soon!!

Edited by philster254