Sign in to follow this  
skullkandy

Uras or Vertex?

On a black S15...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go vertex or uras

So recently raped my kit pretty badly. I got a spare vertex rear bar at home, uras side skirts and front bar.

1. Should i keep the rear vertex bar and get the skirts and the front? or...

2. Keep the uras front, side skirts and get a uras rear bar

Its on my black s15, pretty keen to keep the vertex but man that shit is too common, wouldn't mind going uras but needs to be ultra low and sick camber to make it look good.

woottcha saayyy?

uras.jpg

ver.jpg

and my car...before..

mad.jpg

same ones in the picture mang, the normal vertex one without the canards and the uras flarey one that looks similar to vertex...if that makes sense lol

i dont understand why people always want other people on this forum to build their car ? im sick of seeing all this what wheels what kit what color like ffs build your own car its for you not anyone else

yeah man why have opinions, polls, surveys, interests n everything ay. Its a learning process not what about what others think. U'll learn not to do something you regret man, n of course its my choice. Never said pick one and i'll buy it lol

Pretty sure u didnt just buy your car without having knowledge of it.

not to keen on the front bar though ay too smiley. But sexual side skirts, looks similar to uras but less flared out, exactly what im looking for.

Doubt i'll find that kit around too lol

I love it how it was man..

but otherwise go a ridge :) f**king sex

thanks bro, yeah ridge is damm nice man. Would if i could but id rather the wide body c-west kit compared to ridge. Ridge is smooth n all but man...cwest wide body looks reptile ay.

cwest.jpg

minus the eyes lids, rear bar n gt wing

plus a stock rear bar with pods and a rear diffuser hmmm

need to win the lotto

haha know the feeling, ill just settle for some nice wheels.

Personally not a fan of the c-west, I really like the smooth clean look of the vertex kits ;)

i dont understand why people always want other people on this forum to build their car ? im sick of seeing all this what wheels what kit what color like ffs build your own car its for you not anyone else

This is why

Eg, your painting your car... then your not sure waht colour. your thinking red.. or black, then someone suggest pink and you cant believe you where going to paint your car red or black.

Its called getting others opinions mate and i bet you do it daily without even knowing thumbsup.gif

This is why

Eg, your painting your car... then your not sure waht colour. your thinking red.. or black, then someone suggest pink and you cant believe you where going to paint your car red or black.

Its called getting others opinions mate and i bet you do it daily without even knowing thumbsup.gif

does my bum look big in this?

This is why

only a little bit.. but it looks better like that

strip off all kits, return to stock, DUMP IT and run some sex rims.

DONESKIEZ ;)

The URAS kit looks a lot more aggressive and the VERTEX is slightly more subtle.

The URAS seems to sit lower and you'd probably scrap more shit off the ground then the VERTEX.

I like both but leaning towards the URAS, but it's up to you if you want Aggressive or Stylish..?

Yeah decided to go with vertex again, URAS is pretty aggressive ay n don't think i'll have the wheels to back it up LOL.

Got the side skirts, rear bar n gonna try n find a front bar.

Anyone want a uras kit? i got a front bar and side skirts? XD

Vertex is waaay nicer, looks like it was made like that. URAS kits flare out way too much and makes it look its "fully sick"

got the vertex side skirts now i need a front bar! need a vertex front bar!!!

ditch the vertex front bar and get an m-sports ;)

the combo is so overdone and yet so sexual

This is why

pics for clarification?

Works9 ? front bar fail IMO.

If i had an s15, C-west widebody would be the only choice... And yes i would put the big fuckoff GT wing on it too... haha

15wide15.jpg

that said Even the Trial Kit is starting to grow on me again (so damn sick of vertex!)

24176670009_large.jpg

24176670010_large.jpg

24176670012_large.jpg