Sign in to follow this  
SDEWYZ

Pistol Pete's RB26 180sx - HIT N RUN! Selling S14 Shell - $1!

like a dirty 20B with a GT47

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: above comment!

i come to this thread with the intention of writing stuff but always just end up staring at pete's avatar

i come to this thread with the intention of writing stuff but always just end up staring at pete's avatar

Hahaha I do the same jack....wonder how i still have a rear end on my car lol.

Finally progress on my car, got tuned on e85 last night. Made 392rwkw on 25psi dropping to 22psi, the gtx3076 started to max out. Made 375rwkw on 20psi, its very responsive when you drive it, on the dyno graph it doesnt show full boost till 4k with the twin scroll rear housing but it was the way the tuner was making it ramp up on the dyno, the first couple of runs as soon as it starts to come on boost it was wheel spining on dyno. So all i have to do today is change driveshaft boot again, fit new bent driftworks caster rods and wheelalign it, then skid pan at ec tomorrow O(wish it was on the big track) but got to take whats there. ILL post up a dyno vid later.

Sadly i don't think it matters how it's tuned, you're going to be spinning wheels no matter what. :lol:

yea i know i cant wait till i get to try it out on a proper track, all i need to sort out is my gearbox, just had it rebuilt but now and then it pops out of 2nd gear, hopefully driving this tomorrow will fix it.

yea i know i cant wait till i get to try it out on a proper track, all i need to sort out is my gearbox, just had it rebuilt but now and then it pops out of 2nd gear, hopefully driving this tomorrow will fix it.

Its just telling you to put it in 3rd.

Its just telling you to put it in 3rd.

haha usually it is 3rd and 4th but still now and then need 2nd and dont want it to pop out at the wrong time.

love this car!! nice work man

Bit of an update, got the car tuned on E85 and went drifting today. Car made 392rwkw on 25psi, turbo was maxxed out.

Also went drifting today on the skidpan got a bit bored so tried some 360's and hitting cones with the exhaust tip.

your car looked and sounded fantastic.

couple of pics i got of it

IMG_6052.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6056.jpg

Thanks BOZZY :thumbsup: on another note box has to come back out, keeps popping out of 2nd gear

Spotted this thing a few weeks ago at MRC when I picked my car up. Every part of it looked quality.

Spotted this thing a few weeks ago at MRC when I picked my car up. Every part of it looked quality.

thanks mate...you didnt own that white ceffy did you? If so I done your wiring. Edited by SDEWYZ

Yeah that was my car, thanks for sorting it, was a f**king mess. Whole car was really. Car will be going back there in a few months to get a Link ECU wired in and a few other things no doubt. Chances are you'll get to swear at it and hate on it some more :)

so much power! ... so good

love how the passenger holds the shifter down

so much power! ... so good

love how the passenger holds the shifter down

that was the rule if you wanted to be passanger lol

tumblrlandscapez.png

tumblrlandscape2.png

tumblrm62t8qhhrv1rwmd32.png

I was going to ask you if it was possible to do a little shoot with your car after you've finished drifting, but you already left :(

Oh well, there's always next time.

hey steven, thanks for the pics.... the wait was too long to get on track so i left but if your out next time im more then happy for you to take more pics :thumb:

Very sad indeed, probably my favourite car/build thread on this site :( Out of interest do you have a swaybar to suit rb26 in s13?

Very sad indeed, probably my favourite car/build thread on this site :( Out of interest do you have a swaybar to suit rb26 in s13?

hey mate, yea i know i just let a couple of mates of mine take my car for a quick spin, its the first time i have seen someone else drive it and give it a bit of a hit, sounds and looks awesome but it has to go, sorry dude i never ran sway bars

Sorry to see you parting this out man very nice 180!

sold shell as a rolling shell with all the driftworks stuff and rear end, everything with out a price is sold

Hey Pete, love the car, the the skid vid. Mate I wish I was there at Powercruise with you guys.

Car is about 1 week off finished. Got the front end tubbed and piped and it came up well. Check it out, got pics up. Car is getting painted over the weekend.

Do you remember saying this beamboy? how many days in week again lol

Hey Pete, love the car, the the skid vid. Mate I wish I was there at Powercruise with you guys.

Car is about 1 week off finished. Got the front end tubbed and piped and it came up well. Check it out, got pics up. Car is getting painted over the weekend.

Do you remember saying this beamboy? how many days in week again lol

Wow pete you are drunk. Awesome