Sign in to follow this  
Stevek

Chicken in a Can

Chicken Mignon

Chicken Parmie

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Any Chicken Chinese dish (Honey Soy, Garlic and Chilli, Sweet and Sour etc)

Man Chicken is the bomb, i dont think anything beats it.

Chicken is the best, don't get me wrong but the above (including crumbed chicken kiev) is full of fat.

Absolutely, but they taste great. The guy above said he didn't like chicken. How can you not like those I mentioned.

Also, if you make them yourself at home you can make them so they arent too bad.

Example.

I cooked Chicken Parmie for my cheat meal last weekend.

Baked the chicken, put a little Pasta Sauce on the top, and under the grill with some low fat shredded cheese on top.

Had it with a greek style salad.

Was awesome and i cant imagine it was that bad for me...

Girlfriend has made Chicken Mignon since i have been on this diet as well.

She wrapped the chicken in bacon and baked it. Instead of putting heaps of Garlic Butter in the middle she just put some Minced Garlic in the middle.

Was really nice and again, shouldnt be that bad for you.

We should start a new brand and get super rich we could call it:

I cant believe its not Chicken!

its crap, ive tried the Heinz ones, tastes ok. its just about 30?grams of shreaded chicken, the rest is the sauce or flavouring or water weight to make the 90?grams net.

Theres about %30 less protein too vs tuna

Youd get more protein out of a can of 4 bean mix. lol.

tell me you blokes are kidding. you think thats real chicken? how the hell does real chicken stay in a can?

Well normally before canning the chicken, they kill it. The dead chicken then doesn't have that much choice concerning where it stays.

tell me you blokes are kidding. you think thats real chicken? how the hell does real chicken stay in a can?

Same thing they do with everything else but a shiittttttt load of preservatives in the bitch. Oh theres an ad on the tv for it now too! hahah

i tried some of the chop chop stuff today. had 'chicken with lite mayo' and 'chicken in spring water'. the light mayo one tasted pretty good and its great to have on bread/toast and the chicken with spring water tasted kinda sweet and slimy at first but when you got chewing it tasted exactly like tuna :S its also 20% water -.-

ive tried the Heinz 'smoked' and 'tomato & onion'. its ok. but havent bought it since. id rather stick to my tuna. tastes better and way more protein as already stated.

They also cost a lot more than tuna

was sick of tuna so i bought the heinz chicken in a can with tomato and onion , the chicken sure doesn't taste like the real deal but it's a good change from the same ol tuna. I will be switching bewteen the two

mmm open the floor to all thing that are in a can and shouldn't be...

ie.. prawns, chicken

let see what you've found!!

Tried the Chicken in a Can with Chilli and it wasnt too bad at all. Definitely good for a change from Tuna everyday.

It doesnt taste like normal chicken but it doesnt taste bad either, and i got the 160g tin which had 36g protein in it!

It still doesn't justify it being in a can! :lol:

are you f**kin serious?? how does it stay in the can?? its dead. the same way tuna and beans and f**kin corn stays in cans

Well normally before canning the chicken, they kill it. The dead chicken then doesn't have that much choice concerning where it stays.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I tried the heinz chicken in a can in springwater last week, i was starving and it was pretty much all i had to eat for eating on the run, i made two attempts at eating it but almost gagged,once by itself and once on crackers, smelt like cat food and tasted like it too. I thought i would woof it down anyway because i was so hungry but couldn't. It didn't really look like chicken more like shredded white slimy fish meat.