Sign in to follow this  
kdog

Superpump 250 and Size on

I ve been using the 250 for a while and it gives me a little boost.

As far as creatine goes has anyone used the SizeOn from Gaspari.

A mate who has been lifting for a while said to give a try.

Any thoughts ?

my thoughts are that the money you spend on those 2 products would have bought you many many steaks.

which would have given you much much better results.

I ve been using the 250 for a while and it gives me a little boost.

Super pump must be good. It returns positive ASADA tests.......

ive used both at the same time before but i had a pretty crap diet so i cant say i had any real results from the size on but the super pump gave me some good energy!

i have tried this stuff before.. never bought it..

used some of my mates for a 2 weeks on training days.

didnt do shit for me at all..

waste fo money in my opinion.. rather spend it on chicken breasts, steak or some cottage cheese.. cant seem to have enough of it

Assuming these things are pre trainers... Ive tried 4 with only one doing anything/something.

HorsePower Orange: in a word: sh!t!! Tasted terrible, didnt mix well, gagged it down then nothing. No results, didnt feel a thing depsite the product being massively talked up on the web. Would not accept a tub of the stuff as a gift. Terrible.

Black Powder Blue Rasberry: Tried this yesterday and will again this arvo. Much better then HP. Mixed well, its fizzy and tasty. Felt a bit of a pump, not sure if it was in my head though. Would rate higher then HP, ill try it again tonight doing heavy lifts and see what happens. The last two nights Ive gone to bed at 9.30-10.00 and CANNOT sleep. Had the AC on, nice and comfy and just cant sleep. its ridiculous. Even though I feel like I got a decent 'pump' from it I wouldnt take it again as sleeps way more important.

Amped (Orange Flavour) and Red Zone (with Power Grape)

Amped: Somewhere between Horsepower and Black Powder for taste. Def not great but not as horrible as HP, did not notice any effects...

Red Zone: Red Zone is actually in pill form so has no taste. Supposedly gives a 21.1% increase in power! Nah. I hit PBs in this workout but I think thats more I was prepped for them then 21.1% power increase, I shouldve been able to do a 230kg deadlift if that was the case. It was not.

My findings:

Black Powder was the only product that seemed to give me any kind of kick/boost. Side Effect: Sleep loss. Probably not as bad if you took it in the morning prior to workout but I workout at 5pm...

Given its $120 a tub for black powder... I think ill give it a miss.

im using super pump and size on from not using anything at all ....it has increased my workouts and energy with some lean muscle gains but most importantly it wont do shit if you dont eat right

im using super pump and size on from not using anything at all ....it has increased my workouts and energy with some lean muscle gains but most importantly it wont do shit if you dont eat right

I think eating right will do more for your gains then any supplement.

In my experience with the product i found it to be hmm well average, def gave a lil bit of boost and the taste is better than any other preworkout/NO drink but i guess its just a matter of if its worth the $$$ or not.

I would take superpump 250 but i agree with gtst steak has the best natural creatine you can get

taking a pre workout supp and creatine isn't half as bad as some of the other bullshit out there on the market , people need to realise they are merely a supplement not miracle powders. correct training and eating are the main factors .

my thoughts are that the money you spend on those 2 products would have bought you many many steaks.

which would have given you much much better results.

Are people seriously stupid enough to buy this stuff?

It seriously blows my mind.

:doh:

:doh:

I'll raise you

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

honestly this is what really turns people away from this forum

you post a question asking other people opinions and cop this lol

gtst where i go for steaks i would be able to buy 4 steaks and yes i have the money to spend on these two supplements so meh and if i had been lifting for 12 years and looked like you id be trying some of this shite lol

maybee you should tell of these tossers that they should spend their money on steaks as well

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=925409

http://www.supplementcritic.com/reviews/super_pump_250

http://www.thesupplementrating.com/listing.php?id=270

must be plenty of gullible kents out there like me too lol

I would take superpump 250 but i agree with gtst steak has the best natural creatine you can get

I think all the Facepalming (lol) was about this comment, cause it completely contradicts itself.

This is a public forum though, surely you dont want just people saying how great something is, you want it from both sides. The thing is most people on ns.com will agree that a decent diet combined with lifting heavy shit off the floor and overhead is all you need to completely transform your body.

Anyways, i have never tried them and dont even really know what they are supposed to do. I tried a creatine powder once but it made me gag so i stopped after 2 days.

I have "heard" that a lot of people believe it has a placebo effect on them and they do end up lifting more. Pretty expensive placebo if you ask me.

If you choose to take it post up your result, im sure everyone would be interested to see them :thumbsup:

I wont tangent off onto creatine except to say it works and it bloats you whilst you're on it.

For every WOW THIS PRODUCT ROCKS review there was an equally disapointed review.

from having tried several products, I think its up to the individual what works for them. i didnt find any really worked for me but if other people swear black and blue that its giving them super mega pumps and can lift 6 times as much whilston it, good for them. best option is try the lot and see for yourself. You can get sample packs of all these products so you dont have to outlay $100 a tub for stuff you dont know is going to do anything.

gtst where i go for steaks i would be able to buy 4 steaks and yes i have the money to spend on these two supplements so meh and if i had been lifting for 12 years and looked like you id be trying some of this shite lol

maybee you should tell of these tossers that they should spend their money on steaks as well

Sorry Kdog.. word homie!

keep buying those pump 1000 supplements bro.

Definitely take advice from places like bodybuilding.com and sites which talk about supplements.

let me guess.. you are gen Y?

always looking for the quickest and easiest way to do anything.

those supplements are great bro.

buy heaps and have it instead of steaks.

same thing in powder form.

gives the same results but faster.

Yeah.. after 12 years, that's all I look like.

so maybe you can try to not make the same mistakes..

maybe you can stop asking about superpumps and train properly and eat properly.

If you don't like hearing the truth then don't farking ask the questions.

If you want people to pat you on the back and tell you the superpump 1000 will give you massive bicepts with each curl, then go post on BB.com

If you want people to pat you on the back and tell you the superpump 1000 will give you massive bicepts with each curl, then go post on BB.com

I lold.

GTST, hard work is not in the minds of my generation,

walk into a commercial gym and you will see all the tools doing their cable flies and curls,

they do shitty exercises followed by a shit diet and dont get results, guess wat's next, Roids, they gain some muscle whilst still doing shitty exercises

its becoming more and more common that people will start using roids before even knowing how to eat or train properly, yes iv gone of topic,

they look average, caus they train only the muscles they can see in a mirror, chest, Biceps and Triceps, Morrons

as for these creatine products and other supplements that give you a great pump, people should just try them as Bluey suggested and make their own mind up and stop theorizing about what could happen,

end of the day nuthing will build a great physique than hard work and proper nutrition,

Sorry Kdog.. word homie!

keep buying those pump 1000 supplements bro.

Definitely take advice from places like bodybuilding.com and sites which talk about supplements.

let me guess.. you are gen Y?

always looking for the quickest and easiest way to do anything.

those supplements are great bro.

buy heaps and have it instead of steaks.

same thing in powder form.

gives the same results but faster.

Yeah.. after 12 years, that's all I look like.

so maybe you can try to not make the same mistakes..

maybe you can stop asking about superpumps and train properly and eat properly.

If you don't like hearing the truth then don't farking ask the questions.

i was born in 1982 i dont know what generation that is

i work about 65 - 70 hours a week

so when i train i want the best out of my session because i have to use my free time very wisely

if spending 90 bux on a tub of pixie dust makes me train that little bit harder i would buy

why because im a wood duck

i do eat alot of steaks but i dont want the after effects of eating to much red meat

Kdog that first link you posted had some 18yo tard doing powercleans with dumbells. I stopped reading after that.

If you want a good pre workout drink have 500ml skim milk with 1 cup oats and a banana 1 hour before you train.

99% of supps are garbage, simply money making tools preying on the ignorant.

Just eat lots of food and you will do well.

Check the last couple of pages of my journal and look at all the recent pb's. Purely from proper eating. Only supps are protein powder and fish oil.

180_mph

Take what you consider relevant, discard the rest.

i bet you all had voltage stabilizers on your cars at some stage

What a gay reply man seriously....

Comparing performance parts to training?

Anyone can build a fast car.... with the right amount of money and a workshop to do it for you, yes can do a lot of it yourself but at the end of the day the only hard work is earning the money to buy the shit you need to make it that way, theres plent of people out there testing and doing the hard yakka in race teams and parts companies to make the parts you need to buy. Sure theres a lot of wank factor parts out there like voltage stabilizers and engine dampers etc. but hey if people want them fine, no different to people wanting to take supplements to make themselves THINK they are getting a gain, the mind is a powerful thing and the placebo affect is real, and is usually whats in play with all these supplements.

No one can buy strength, that has to be worked on, simple as that, thats the point people are trying to make here, you can eat well fairly cheaply if you have the discipline to prepare meals and actually be half interested in what you are putting in your body when you eat, as everyone that knows anything in this scene will tell you thats the only way to grow.

And what are these side effects from eating to much red meat? Im sure the side effect in 30 years time from taking some artificial bullshit supplement is going to be much more of a concern than eating a lot of a natural meat that humans have eatan for thousands of years.... Thats a poor excuse if ive ever heard one, simple solution for you, eat more chicken breasts or fish, or if they have bad side effects to just live off protein powder and bottles of powerade for your carbs and protein intake everyday, thas gotta be healthy right? :Drugs:

:whack:

f**k this forum is full of dicks now, pull your head out of your asses

Maybe if some of our mods were around more often......... LOL

But seriously Simon can you clean this junk up.