Sign in to follow this  
S14 200

Greenwood Hotel Incident

Hey guys i know this is a bit of a long shot but i thought id ask because any help right now would be appreciate.

Parked outside greenwood hotel in north sydney last night, after a night out we return to find our car has been vandalised, passangers side of the car smashed in, windscreen shattered and somehow the back end of the car was moved out about 1.5 meters from the curb

The car is a blue holden barina.

The car was parked on Miller st.

If anyone has any info it would be appreciated if you could just send me through a pm.

Cheers for any info

Feel sorry for you bro glad it didnt happen to your 200sx hope your insurance works out man.

By the sounds of it looks like a group of drunk lads decides to lift the car and move it and get a pole or something and kick the panel in and smash the window shame it happen but it could of gone alot worst and they could of stole it I know ifts bad but at least it was still there, hope it all works out and see if there is footage that could of seen it man

yeh i never take the 200 out to places like that, yeh we reported it to the police, they came down and checked everything out, they said they will call around and see if there is an footage...

deffinatly would be a bunch of drunk gronks, man in the end its just a car, could of been worse in the instance if we walked out while they were doing it yelled out and told them to stop they might of turned on us.

We called insurance and we just finidng it a lil hard finding a windscreen today.

that sucks bro.

i hate vandals and thieves. they all should rot.

on the plus side at least it wasn't your s14

that sucks bro.

i hate vandals and thieves. they all should rot.

on the plus side at least it wasn't your s14

yeh man, i agree with you 100%. Yeh atleast it wasnt the s14 otherwise there would of been tears lol

people like that ruin the enjoyment of owning a nice car or nice anything...F$%kers