Sign in to follow this  
madskidz

Drift Super Cup @ Mallala

u got a wing brad? i remember you saying it would never come to that

Could so wakeboard behind the S14 in that dam!

already been done lol. Behind another car tho.

u got a wing brad? i remember you saying it would never come to that

it's only borrowed. Same with the boot lid that the holes went in to.

Latest Weather Update:

Friday Fine. Mostly sunny. Min 12 Max 24

Saturday Possible evening/o'night shower. Min 15 Max 26

Sunday Morning shower. Min 15 Max 27

OLD Mark

Seen Priseman (I think lol) boarding the boat last night....

Brendo, going to be missing an EPIC night at howie's bday sat night! :stretcher:

Seen Priseman (I think lol) boarding the boat last night....

Brendo, going to be missing an EPIC night at howie's bday sat night! :stretcher:

Would've been Martin

Could so wakeboard behind the S14 in that dam!

already been done lol. Behind another car tho.

haha was going to say! not as fun as it sounds when you come up with a mouth full of duck poo.

lol spoze i better start packin

We had a great weekend. It's an awesome track once U get the hang of the 1st corners. That right then left sweeper is just MAD. So much fun to just hold foot flat with wheels rubbing caster rods all the way round :hypo: Looking forward to coming back with Lloyd driving the AE71. That little car with the V8 should LOVE those 1st esses.

Congrats to the Pro Class Tassie boys for winning team drift and Josh Priseman for getting in the top 8, having never driven on the track before with a less than ideal setup. I'm sure he'll be back in an LS1 powered S13 some time soon!

Consie, Brendo, Lloyd and I are on our way back in the S14's.

OURS WON'T GO INTO 5TH :cry:

Was great to meet OLDS Mark and Jules. Thanks so much guys for all of your help throughout the stay!

To all the Tassie Team

Massive thanks for making the huge effort to come over the SA and compete....it was great to see your comradeship, shame some of the SA drifters couldn't have shown a bit of hospitality in return....but maybe living on an island gives you something special.

Mechanical problems seem to work against you this round, although Consie certainly gave Luke a serious battle....Llyod wowed the crowd, Josh forged a place in the top 8 and Ben was rightly selected to represent Tassie on and off the track.....have to mention Nick for keeping your cars on the track. Seriously you came with as a team (incl) supporters to represent your state & you can hold your heads high. Winning Team Drift was "icing on the cake" but you were more than that...far more than that.

Finally to Brendo, Consie & "lazy" thank you you bringing young life back into our home...it went far too quickly.

Love

"the OLDS" - Jules & Mark

PS If you are ever coming to SA...our home and hospitality are yours.

Just got home, awesome weekend it went so fast. Mark and Jules thanks so much for your help throughout the weekend!! Im sure the tas guys would be keen to do it all over again maybe next year...

First up, the OLDS, MARK & JULES,

Thank you so so much for everything you did for me this weekend, great hospitality, made our trip up SO much easier!!

Thanks to martin and the crew from tas mobile for helping with car issues

Thanks also to Nick Summers for helping with the tune on the car,

Thanks to Wayne from Goodyear for transporting all our tyres and for hooking me up with the federals!!

and to the Smith boys for the help and for the entertainment!!

EPIC W/E, worth every cent, Drifting on lala was such a good experience loved the track so much was mental top of 4th gear scandoing into turn 1!! loved it..

TEAM DRIFT CHAMPIONS, myself, ben purtell, josh priseman, and lyod, really got it together was definately my highlight of the weekend, and really hope someone has the footage!! haha