Sign in to follow this  
MIS-180

First Nissan Silvia Cruise of 2010

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending

im up for this, wont be able to make it during jan tho ive got relos visiting from england..anytime in feb would be awesome

im up for this, wont be able to make it during jan tho ive got relos visiting from england..anytime in feb would be awesome

so your trapped in your house for a month cos relos are down? lol wtf i would neck myself after 3 weeks haha

so your trapped in your house for a month cos relos are down? lol wtf i would neck myself after 3 weeks haha

its not so much trapped at home, its more just kinda taking them out places, you know the touristy things haha lol its not all that bad lol

im up for it whenever.

sms me the details when organised jeb as im not always on the forum!

k gotcha!!!! thumbsup.gif

Yo guys do they still have the Anzac day supercruise running every year? I went few years ago and it was insane. It's to Albion park just past the gong, it's for charity so u won't get harrased. U pay to get in and it's a big display of cars. Reminds me of summernats. You guys should consider that for 2010 as well

Yo guys do they still have the Anzac day supercruise running every year? I went few years ago and it was insane. It's to Albion park just past the gong, it's for charity so u won't get harrased. U pay to get in and it's a big display of cars. Reminds me of summernats. You guys should consider that for 2010 as well

only if you organise it thumbsup.gif LOL

^^ But im not an events co-ordinator lol

Neither am I.

Anyone can organise a cruise or meet. They have event co-ordinators so that there is something organised.

I just organised this because I can and didn't want us all to miss out on a cruise to start the year off.

Well in my honest opinion, the event coordinators should get their fingers out and organise something already. They got the 'Events coordinator' status for a reason. Either they asked to be one or given the status and happily accepted.

The lack of effort last year on organising cruises was kinda pathetic. Dont get me wrong i like the cruises but compared to the other states, i think we're being ripped off with the quality of the cruises late. For example in Queensland they had a CHristmas Cruise which pplz ended up with sweet trophies and a massive turnout. And their cruise wasnt only a 'drive there and back'.

If these event coordinators were really taking their status seriously, we coulda had a cruise going already. early Jan wouldve have been good for majority, since majority wouldve had a week or 2 off work in jan. a lot of pplz could have made that.

Final note... event coordinators should really step their game up this year... make cruises more social and not just the drive.

does any1 want to make a where is.com plan route for the cruse if you have a look on newcastle section there doing a putty road cruise and they have a link showing the route. would be handy havent been down south this way before so i'll be taking it easy. see you's there. yudrpn meet usual spot to cruise together and for any1 else in the hills district or that wants to have a mini cruise to p6 homebush meet at bellavista carwash/shell. meet there from 915 leavin 930 so be on time. Post up if you will be there. thumbsup.gif big ups to mis-10 for getting the first cruise up and runnin for 2010. looks like it will be a good one.

dont really need a map from loftus onwards.... pretty much straight through natio... pass coalcliff bridge, out at bulli, left onto princess hwy, straight all the way down to albion park, right on illawara highway and should lead straight to mac pass.... simple!.... other pplz would know the way too so u can always follow someone too.

^^^^sorri man. date has been set from votes to make it fair. majority voted for 30th so thats it. sorri again. maybe next time

This sounds good! I've recently moved up from Vic and would like to meet some of you guys here in Syd. In Vic, in my experience we had a fair bit of attention from the police on normal cruises, even when plain 'ol cruisin. What is the situation here in NSW?

This sounds good! I've recently moved up from Vic and would like to meet some of you guys here in Syd. In Vic, in my experience we had a fair bit of attention from the police on normal cruises, even when plain 'ol cruisin. What is the situation here in NSW?

Hey it would be great for u to come along. Yeh we do have the cops attention but generally in a large group they don't really give us too much of a prob. See u on sat I'll be in a black 350z at Loftus if u wanna meet s15r and myself.

Hey it would be great for u to come along. Yeh we do have the cops attention but generally in a large group they don't really give us too much of a prob. See u on sat I'll be in a black 350z at Loftus if u wanna meet s15r and myself.

Can I meet up with you guys too at loftus :unsure:

Can I meet up with you guys too at loftus :unsure:

Ofcourse u can.

Jeb has to pick me up from mine cos I need to drop the dog off home after the vet. So he needs to pop of prolly for 10 mins or so.

But then we'll both be back at Loftus.

for the 50th time, work clashes with the cruise. Ill be in Tassie for Powercruise. Ill make one eventually!

man... haven't been on a NS cruize for ages, i'd come for this one if i didn't have work =( and my car was rego'd... =D

not trying to start shit or whine but whats with people not rostering off or taking a day off work for a cruise they want to come to since we advised all the member on ns.com about this like a month ago? <_>

^^^^ Yeah, everyone take mass sickies haha It'll be worth it quagmire.gif