Sign in to follow this  
Lady_S15

new upgrade

where do you want to start???

Engine, suspension, wheels, turbo, What would it mainly be used for and will you be doing track/drift days?

I am selling a power fc with hand controller and a Z32 AFM for $1350.00 delivered if you are interested, its got a program in it for a GT3071 turbo and 740cc injectors though so you would have to get it tuned to your car.

if you could get an upgrade what would it be???

Upgrading mods on the car you have or do you mean upgrading to another car?

As above. If you mean a new car, I could see myself in a 370Z.

Upgrading with no limitations on money would be a black GTR 35

Within my own financial world which is absolutley no where near that I would prefer to keep the s15 and just continue getting it to where I want it....bigger turbo, computer, injectors, FMIC, rims

On the other hand if I could keep my s15 and have a project I would love to build a 66 mustang drool.gif

yeah, i don't know whether to keep her and do some more mods, or sell her and upgrade to a GTR... I do like rear wheel drive however...

yeah, i don't know whether to keep her and do some more mods, or sell her and upgrade to a GTR... I do like rear wheel drive however...

32,33 or 34 GTR??

I'd stick with the s15. SR's are easy and also relatively cheap to mod, especially in comparison to a rb26dett. Depends on how much power your chasing and also your budget though

I had a 32 which we dropped an rb26dett into, even though I miss it (especially the sound and more power of the rb) I am still in love with my sr. Its more or less the aesthetics which kept me leaning towards the s15.

I've been back and forth between 32's and s15's and overall prefer the 15. Having said that I like the tough look of the 32s and 34s. Its all personal preference really.

Some options that are related to some upgrades are known to be on the top priorities. Furthermore, it will be suitable to show bid4papers legit that has different options to get upgrade the new things that are in use now.