Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Formula 1 Discussion Topic

I don't think RBR have improved as much as the track more suits their style. The only real reason why they struggled in China was due to that massively long (longest in F1 IIRC) back straight. They would have been hitting the limited a lot sooner than most other cars, as they even do on some tracks like Melbourne.

Hoping Button wins this. I was pretty bored of seeing Vettel win continuously last year, and I don't want to see him win for some time now.

High hopes for B.Senna finishing top 10 too!

What have I learnt from this? Not to predict a win from the people you want to win.

I must have fluked Senna AND Button, and became the reason why they had to retire. :(

FINALLY a good race for my dream team! if only maldonaldo had of finished.....

was a great race too watch so much going on. now just another long wait for spain after 2 gp's in 2 weeks

Got to watch a bit last night when I was super drunk at a mates place, was pretty happy to see Kimi chasing down Vettel, ended up passing out before I could see the end of the race though.

Looking at the points table, it's so competitive. You can't rule anyone out at the moment, it really is looking like a very close season. Webber is the dark horse I think..

Got to watch a bit last night when I was super drunk at a mates place, was pretty happy to see Kimi chasing down Vettel, ended up passing out before I could see the end of the race though.

Looking at the points table, it's so competitive. You can't rule anyone out at the moment, it really is looking like a very close season. Webber is the dark horse I think..

The Kimi chase was entertaining. Lotus could have done more to achieve better results though, I feel. :( Still can't complain with a 2nd and 3rd though!

This season will be very interesting. Qualifying is so much closer than before, bar Rosberg's qualy in China. One mistake from an expected front-runner and they might start 11th or lower! Makes for interesting races. :)

they were too worried about running out of tyre again so played it safe

they were too worried about running out of tyre again so played it safe

Yeah but they could have bought Kimi in a lap earlier, or at least asked Grosjean to take it easy in the DRS zone so Kimi had a better chance to pass.

Some other circuit or speedway tracks that will host 2012 race in India are as follow

1. Bahrain International Circuit

2. Albert Park

3. Buddh International Circuit

4. Circuit de Catalunya

5. Circuit of the Americas

speedway racing

Looks like it's going to be another exciting round tonight, I just checked today and I was shocked to see Maldonado is on pole, that's very good news for Williams. I hope Kimi and Romain finish well, I need the points!

Looks like it's going to be another exciting round tonight, I just checked today and I was shocked to see Maldonado is on pole, that's very good news for Williams. I hope Kimi and Romain finish well, I need the points!

yeah hamilton qualified fastest but got dropped to the back because he stopped on the track and didnt have enough fuel to make it back to the pits or some shit.. it will be good to see him start from the very back though, lots of overtaking in this race i hope!!!

f**k the channel 10/one commentary team. Just because an incident happened, doesn't mean I want to hear you speak about it after an ad break.

The BBC team would have better insight. Just get back to their commentary.

f**k the channel 10/one commentary team. Just because an incident happened, doesn't mean I want to hear you speak about it after an ad break.

The BBC team would have better insight. Just get back to their commentary.

I watch the live stream and it's even more annoying on there, the exact same ads over and over, I just mute and look at facebook or something..

I hope there's a good fight 1st at the end, maybe even Kimi catching them

...looks like this seasons is going to just get better and better.

It's great to see that just getting in the points is becoming important. Yeah, it always was. But with such a vast amount of winners so far, getting in the points must be the biggest concern apart from winning.

Australia 2013 tickets went on sale today.... Yep I'm addicted

Def a better season in terms of competition. Can't wait for the new turbo cars to come out!!

^ yeah I will be getting in early

bout to start, I reckon its gonna be an awesome race, hopefully webber doesnt f**k up and drop a bunch of spaces.

curious whether or not perez can climb into the points

first corner spin already and its grosjean :(

Not the most exciting race this season but still not too bad. Red Bull's strategy with Vettel made it interesting, especially with the threat of rain.

Good to see Webber bouncing back from the previous race's result too.

^^ always the same at monaco, boring line of cars. now we can get back to the real race tracks.

Edited by R32GTRS

Monaco truly is the most boring race on the Calendar.. Good to see Webber get a win, once again making this season all the more exciting.

Although, I remember hearing a week ago something which pissed me off a bit. Mark Webber said something about how the fans would be getting bored of F1 if we kept having different winners... How far from the truth is that?

agreed about monaco to be the most boring race of the season. despite this i think it'd be one of the best to attend. the atmosphere there would be so good in person, and soooo many hotties

^ Pretty much the only reason it's still on the calender is because of the rich crowd it draws. The cars have outgrown the cricuit, time to move on.

Yep, all about money and the historical value.

To be honest, I enjoy watching the Monaco GP mainly due to the setting and love just watching the cars go around the circuit.

I was hoping for the rain to hit to make the race a little more interesting, despite being a boring race it was one of the better ones held there compared to previous seasons.

cant wait for the canada race coming up

So should Webber go to Ferrari if they offer him a race seat next year?

not if they car isn't up to scratch. also alonso would be a pretty fierce team mate to have, potentially problems there, but apparent alonso and webber are good friends. i'd love to see webber at maclaren, but that's not going to happen.