Sign in to follow this  
YB50FT

NSW Girl Club Name

Add any other names you can think of in this thread  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one name that you think should contend in the top 3

• Pretty Killowatts
    • Mulan Racing
    • Bishoujo Senshi (beautiful young warrior princess in japanese)
    • Chick Torque
    • Dori Skirts
    • Siren Motorsport
    • Team Turbo Skirts
    • Sick Skirts
    • Ball & Chain Boostin
    • Blush 'n' Boost
    • Ball Breakers
    • Tough Skirts
    • Turbo Chivalry
    • Miss Motorsport
    • Blurred Motorsport

Lol.. oh true probably not suitable for the school grounds!!

just a hard one to explain to the kiddies if they ask, which being curious lil things is often lol

Ok so the top 3 contenders are:

1. Dori Skirts

2. Blush 'n' Boost tied with Ball Breakers

3. Miss Motorsport

Does anyone have any issues with the above mentioned suggestions???

Even though I suggested them....Ball Breakers is something I don't think I should have stickered on my car due to being a school teacher....the principal might have something to say about it.

And Dori Skirts has a great ring to it but my only thoughts is that it should have truth to it...I mean how many girls in here have or do drift?

I'm looking to go to a drift school to learn in the next few months but by no means would I consider myself a drifter....I think my bf would fall into fits of laughter if I said that. I guess being a drag racer at heart I thought the name should encompass all aspect of girls with imports not just one facet (even though it is a popular one)

If you disagree thats cool, just give me your input............this seems to be going on forver and its hard to gauge the overall interest for a NSW Girl Club

how about blush n boost??

We should have a name that is girly yet sound tough at the same time ....

any ways lets have the deadline really soon so we could get the designs?

how about blush n boost??

We should have a name that is girly yet sound tough at the same time ....

any ways lets have the deadline really soon so we could get the designs?

I'm happy with Blush'n'Boost purely so we aren't reprsenting ourselves as Drifters (seeing as no-one has said otherwise)

When do you think is a good deadline?

hate to throw a spanner but i still like chick torque the best...

What's up ladeez...

I see yarll still tryna find a name... please don't take any offence in what i'm going to write but I was just wondering what's the point? We haven't met up in ages, haven't done anything in the girls forum only seem to be getting used by our Buddies down south...

Firstly, why don't us ladies here in Sydney start hooking up again (Hint Hint Cheeky Chick- Our organiser oops and YB5OFT..lol..) and just get back to mini meet and cruising in my opinion it's no use having a name when we can't even meet up anymore.... I just think we should do a couple more meet ups then if we honestly think we are going to kick it more often then we can add the name..I have been to a few cruises lately and i seem to be the only girl driving.

Like I said please don't take offence anyone it's just a suggestion, if you don't agree, then scrap what i just wrote...

Have a great day Ladeez....

Edited by MarS15

What's up ladeez...

I see yarll still tryna find a name... please don't take any offence in what i'm going to write but I was just wondering what's the point? We haven't met up in ages, haven't done anything in the girls forum only seem to be getting used by our Buddies down south...

Firstly, why don't us ladies here in Sydney start hooking up again (Hint Hint Cheeky Chick- Our organiser oops and YB5OFT..lol..) and just get back to mini meet and cruising in my opinion it's no use having a name when we can't even meet up anymore.... I just think we should do a couple more meet ups then if we honestly think we are going to kick it more often then we can add the name..I have been to a few cruises lately and i seem to be the only girl driving.

Like I said please don't take offence anyone it's just a suggestion, if you don't agree, then scrap what i just wrote...

Have a great day Ladeez....

No offence taken, its a legitimate point.

I've suggested once before that we meet up once a month on the last wed/tues or fortnightly. I figured mini cruises are better for weeknights as most people have events galore already on sat/sun and if need be we can just join one of the NSW cruises that usually run on the weekends.

I'm all for a few meet ups......we could have a designated area and meet on particular nights. Again just a suggestion to get the ball rolling. As it is I'm pissed bout meeting the last one due to my own inability to read the calendar accurately. no.gif

Awesome.... I know most of yous live out West even though i live out in the whops (kurnell) i'm still keen to drive out those ways to catch up....

Hey YB5OFT, maybe we could do a meet and head out to Eastern Creek and watch some action? just a suggestion saves the whole driving around unsure where to go and what to do?? It's a starter anyway...It's every Wednesday night all year round entry fee is $50 to race $20 to spectate and for you Cheeky Chick your son is free.... You can either enter your car in for 1/4 mile or watch burnouts.....

below is the link have a look and let me know what yous think?

Marline.

http://www.wsid.com.au/event.asp?Id=1261

Awesome.... I know most of yous live out West even though i live out in the whops (kurnell) i'm still keen to drive out those ways to catch up....

Hey YB5OFT, maybe we could do a meet and head out to Eastern Creek and watch some action? just a suggestion saves the whole driving around unsure where to go and what to do?? It's a starter anyway...It's every Wednesday night all year round entry fee is $50 to race $20 to spectate and for you Cheeky Chick your son is free.... You can either enter your car in for 1/4 mile or watch burnouts.....

Marline.

http://www.wsid.com....ent.asp?Id=1261

Hey ladies !!

I agree with you MarS15, lets get together for the Eastern Creek for one of the nights and my son would be really happy watching the cars ...

Just need a date and time ladies .....

Should we have someone doing the organising?

Marline.

http://www.wsid.com....ent.asp?Id=1261

Hey ladies !!

I agree with you MarS15, lets get together for the Eastern Creek for one of the nights and my son would be really happy watching the cars ...

Just need a date and time ladies .....

Should we have someone doing the organising?

I was thinking bout the street meets but didn't think anyone else was into the drag scene....I've taken my car out a couple of night and loved everyminute of it. Won't take my car out yet....have a few things that need to be ironed out first (its my daily so can't risk blowing anything up...lol)

How does everyone feel about Wed the 10th of Feb (next Wed)?

Racing usually starts at 6......if it rains obviously its cancelled but we can still meet up as a back up plan. If we exchange numbers then its easy to find each other on the night.

The great thing is I live literally less than 5 minutes from the track thumb.gif

I was thinking bout the street meets but didn't think anyone else was into the drag scene....I've taken my car out a couple of night and loved everyminute of it. Won't take my car out yet....have a few things that need to be ironed out first (its my daily so can't risk blowing anything up...lol)

Racing usually starts at 6......if it rains obviously its cancelled but we can still meet up as a back up plan. If we exchange numbers then its easy to find each other on the night.

The great thing is I live literally less than 5 minutes from the track :thumb:

Sweet....

I can't make a definate just yet... I have a huge weekend ahead of organising our Annual Nz (Maori) day, if any of yous feel like coming, it's at merrylands holroyd park..Tomorrow.... Bands, food and shit...I'll be there and my car will be in the middle of the whole event...lol....

and the Sunday I have a huge farewell for my parents so no doubt i'll still be recovering on Tuesday.... :wacko: :wacko:.. so at this stage it's a half yes... (but I really want to go as i've never been before... )

oh f**k it.. Im in.... :thumb:

Edited by MarS15

The great thing is I live literally less than 5 minutes from the track thumb.gif

Sweet....

I can't make a definate just yet... I have a huge weekend ahead of organising our Annual Nz (Maori) day, if any of yous feel like coming, it's at merrylands holroyd park..Tomorrow.... Bands, food and shit...I'll be there and my car will be in the middle of the whole event...lol....

and the Sunday I have a huge farewell for my parents so no doubt i'll still be recovering on Tuesday.... wacko.gifwacko.gif.. so at this stage it's a half yes... (but I really want to go as i've never been before... )

oh f**k it.. Im in.... thumb.gif

Cool cool.....who else is up for it....I'll pm you my number.

Aww that sucks its raining hard today.....hope all goes well for your NZ day today

I'll be interested in coming as well... I'm a 50-50 will let you know MarS15

What are the details?

time and place?

I'll be interested in coming as well... I'm a 50-50 will let you know MarS15

What are the details?

time and place?

Weather looks to be good tomorrow so the meet shouldn't be cancelled thumbsup.gif

Marlene, Aileen and I gave it a miss this week but the 3 of us have postponed it to next Wed the 17th of Feb.......let us know if anyone else is interested

Naww! Sucks I live in Bris now :(

I like Dori Skirts :lol:

im thinkin it mite be a newie thing.. but dori skirts all the way!!! that would be awesome.

I think NSW gurls should branch out on their own and start their own thing up... would be great !! :)

Marlene, Aileen and I gave it a miss this week but the 3 of us have postponed it to next Wed the 17th of Feb.......let us know if anyone else is interested

hey chickos.... is this on??? u guys going next week?

hey chickos.... is this on??? u guys going next week?

Hey Alis,

Check out the topic on I think it's called WSID in the ladies forum...

Gives more detail about what and when??