Sign in to follow this  
HyPeR DeE

houses and cars broken into

i want to know if any one else has been broken into recently in the wheelers hill area

i know nick house was broken into the other night and they took some shit at 3am in the morning when he was just getting home

vardis's soarer was stoeln

chris's s14 was attempted to be broken into found a broken half of a screwdriver in the lock

there was robs gold cefiro that was also taken recently

i know this *milkshakes* gotta be from the area so i say we find out who they are and cut there shit up

Well ur not gonna find out by asking, u have the information u need ie. Being u know what they go for. so basically what I'm saying is set them up bash some

*milkshake* then post up here of ur victory

park ur car randomly at an empty carpark with a window half way down and have a tarago full of people a fair bit away but leave it under a light so you can spot if ppl walk up to it and theres your bait.

read on the Neighbourhood Watch letter recently a few houses in my area have been broken into as well. Im on the softball fields side of Wheelers Hill.

i live in a quiet court, so we're sweet! but the street our court comes off regularly has car windows smashed. but they sound more like people randomly driving past and hanging out the car with a hammer, nothing specific to a type of car or anything, jsut whatever's on the street when they roll through

park ur car randomly at an empty carpark with a window half way down and have a tarago full of people a fair bit away but leave it under a light so you can spot if ppl walk up to it and theres your bait.

o yeah, a hottet up car in the middle of a parking lot with its window half down and a van full of people. They would of never seen it coming.

:lol:

lets use your car and hang your massive sunnies from the mirror pat

damo shuttup with your 60's hat n shit.

never know they could be just retards. greedy and shit theyre sure to slip up sometime..

Mates 4WD was broken into, about 5k worth of tools taken, from the western suburbs.

If you guys are really keen on who could be doing this, start waving money around to people who will give out the right info.. Most junkies and low lives will talk for the right dollar and not care about protecting another person :)

start waving money around to people who will give out the right info.. Most junkies and low lives will talk for the right dollar and not care about protecting another person :)

Will be hard pressed to find junkies/bums who hang around the streets/shopping centres in Wheelers Hill. Not that kind of area.

Most likely some losers from Noble Park/Springvale/Dandy making the trip there.

i spotted someone havin a look through the window the other night. im on the other side of ftg rd as chris im pretty sure. seems like all these thefts are poppin up more and more often around here..

much get taken nick?

My neighbours car was also broken into that same nite. Any one with info that leads into them being caught PM me and i will pay a substantial reward

Same here in Endeavour hills!!!!! my uncles Audi R8 had his window smashed!!! and my broz 180sx window smashed, got all cameras out side and 3 of my American bulldogs chaind up near the gates so good luck to them!! once i get my hands on them they are F***KDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For sure it's someone that you all know or cnts from here that know where you guys live...

Fkn low life cnts!

I rekon its *milkshakes* that cum buy shit off u and see wat u have lying around and see our cars then they get the group to cum n break it the co**ck SUK*ERZ!!!!

i spotted someone havin a look through the window the other night. im on the other side of ftg rd as chris im pretty sure. seems like all these thefts are poppin up more and more often around here..

much get taken nick?

nm jus his virginity

yo ugtsvd, im from eh too bruds haha, i havnt had anything stolen really lol

guys, its me

hahahahahahaha!

Why cant some one steal my evo dam it LOL or hit it with some fire :D

+1 i can "borrow" your evo just dont report it for a few days so i can atleast act like im Tommi Makinen in it.

my 32 has a broken screwdriver in the lock bout a month ago. thats in wantirna south

knotted rubbers

:lol:

Edited by barney

so many dodgy kents in ehills, i just left my house the other day at 4pm and i saw a mom, dad and son walking their dog when a group of 7-8 sik kents started bashing the dad for no apparent reason, then they ran off and he was left lying in pain on the ground in front of his family. f**ked up.

definately some dodgy people in this area

Gf's brother has had his car egged alot, and shit stolen from inside it

i'd start carrying guns around. show these little bitches what the f**k is up.

a bullet to the f**king knee caps is whats up.