Sign in to follow this  
senyum

Hella Flush Video, pretty cool

depressing for aus scene :

i feel dirty, but dam those civics look hot. i guess its true what they say, fitment is everything

another awesome vid- looks like theres a different saying over there the whites say its a "stance" asians say its "hella flush"

if only we can bring the scene here.... lets do it melbourne

The best melbourne gets is people getting Drifteks in +18 then saying "hey bro ive got tuff offset now"

We will never be as close as that, which is sad because were so much closer to Japan and them and get parts for so much cheaper yet people are still cheap bastards and buy knock off rims just so they can have the car looking better.

The best melbourne gets is people getting Drifteks in +18 then saying "hey bro ive got tuff offset now"

We will never be as close as that, which is sad because were so much closer to Japan and them and get parts for so much cheaper yet people are still cheap bastards and buy knock off rims just so they can have the car looking better.

That's because unlike those hardparking yanks, our cars actually hit the tracks

So do 'most' yanks, Yes most of the fans of Stance etc dont actually drive cars that could hit the track BMW/Civics/Lexus.. But for the Silvia crew they still pull it off by just changing the rims to something more driftable..

chob_risky_devil_s14_copy.jpg

WTF is it with Civics and those 70's style roof cargo racks? and does everyone in the US where those ghey flat brim hats?

Other than that cars looked hot :)

the 240Z is the best,

rocking the Hayashi Racing 505s

farrrk .. that whole vid was awesome. some oldschool cars with such mad fitment just made me cream

sex AS

I've also seen a few mx5s getting around glen waverley with awesome fitment. looks so hot

Would be a nice meet to go and visit, there was some really nice vehicles there.

And the lexus with LS1. Bloody yanks =P Love it though.

10% run airbags, 80% hard park, 10% drift

looked like a nice event but it looked like the majority of the crowd were minors :S

loving the front bar of the soarer looks ghetto

luved the video, great correlation between audio and video

i wish i could have offset like that, but problem is, in most instances, especially up here in sydney, the roads dont really allow it.

real real poor road conditions + speedhumps and the low you need to achive that look isnt worth it in my books. then you have the hassle with cops for clearance issues, especially if its a daily i dont think its practical.

but i do agree with atleast paying the coin for jap rims that have decent offset to begin with.

i wish i could have offset like that, but problem is, in most instances, especially up here in sydney, the roads dont really allow it.

weak as piss, i live out in the sticks and out roads never get fixed, harden up cupcake