Sign in to follow this  
CLOAKY

Drifting now DEAD at Symmons Plains ?

:wtf1: ......With MSCT now officially withdrawing any involvement with Drift Events for next calender year, i beg to differ that

we cannot fight to see some drifting Events happen !!! :yes: Talking of the local scene only, we need to act quickerly to see once

and for all just how many Northeners will support such talk of mine !!! :unsure: Judging by Northen support of both rounds 4 /5 + recent practice day

at Symmons, i say there is quite simply not the passion and support we have down here in the South !!! :( If we cannot get a response on this

over the next couple of weeks prior to the next Drifting Tasmania commitee meeting, then i doubt very much wether D.T will get behind the

running of any Events up there next year. It takes alot of hard work by a small bunch of passionate voleneers to put Events on, let alone the

financial costs !!! ( Practice days are manditory CAMS sanctioned Events ). :rant:

******* If anybody gives a rats about drifting up North.....get off your ars-'s and DO SOMETHING !!!! :woot:

******* I noticed the well known MANDI on this site gives a rats, and i am sure she would welcome contact from anybody who would

show support, to enter practice days and maybe one Series Event next year!!! JUST DO IT WILL YA !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hypo:

:wtf1: ......With MSCT now officially withdrawing any involvement with Drift Events for next calender year, i beg to differ that

we cannot fight to see some drifting Events happen !!! :yes: Talking of the local scene only, we need to act quickerly to see once

and for all just how many Northeners will support such talk of mine !!! :unsure: Judging by Northen support of both rounds 4 /5 + recent practice day

at Symmons, i say there is quite simply not the passion and support we have down here in the South !!! :( If we cannot get a response on this

over the next couple of weeks prior to the next Drifting Tasmania commitee meeting, then i doubt very much wether D.T will get behind the

running of any Events up there next year. It takes alot of hard work by a small bunch of passionate voleneers to put Events on, let alone the

financial costs !!! ( Practice days are manditory CAMS sanctioned Events ). :rant:

******* If anybody gives a rats about drifting up North.....get off your ars-'s and DO SOMETHING !!!! :woot:

******* I noticed the well known MANDI on this site gives a rats, and i am sure she would welcome contact from anybody who would

show support, to enter practice days and maybe one Series Event next year!!! JUST DO IT WILL YA !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hypo:

this is true Cloaky, the Passion in the NW is still high, unfortunatley cash isnt high, i know that i plan to be back to my entry level in 2010, that i was at 2008! 100% :D

im positive me, brendo, pagey, howie, joash would all help out with the planning, and commitee meetings the fact is we all have full time jobs, (except brendo) :lol: and live 2hrs drive from there which is just too far!!

BUT if we can help in any way LET US KNOW!!!

We all REALLY REALLY want to keep symons as i know for one i couldn't afford a full year rounds all in hobart cos it costs a fark load to get down there..

So if we lose symons i would hate to see the south slowly sink also with less numbers..

im positive me, brendo, pagey, howie, joash would all help out with the planning, and commitee meetings the fact is we all have full time jobs, (except brendo) :lol: and live 2hrs drive from there which is just too far!!

BUT if we can help in any way LET US KNOW!!!

We all REALLY REALLY want to keep symons as i know for one i couldn't afford a full year rounds all in hobart cos it costs a fark load to get down there..

So if we lose symons i would hate to see the south slowly sink also with less numbers..

PM me email addresses and we can keep u in the loop and ask for help if needed.

dont stress about this too much.. plans to be approved include a 4 round series, 3 at baskey and 1 at symmons