Sign in to follow this  
b a m b i i

Extreme Horsepower Show - Cruise

The extreme horsepower show is on this weekend. Does anyone know what the deal is with the Cruise? I dunno, there isn't much info on the site.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

pics of yourself will help your cause

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bacon ?

Venison.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I only just set this up so that stuff will come later, no pics on the work puta! WTH! Who minussed my rep? Im only new don't be mean!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I did. I found your first post to be presumptive that someone would give you a lift when they dont even know you. I also found it suspicious to be honest, like you were a cop trying to get the inside word on a cruise.

neg rep me back, i really couldn't care less. :thumbsup:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

if you are a cop i definitiely cant give you a ride

my car is used part time as a drugs mule and it reeks of chronic

• Upvote 3

I did. I found your first post to be presumptive that someone would give you a lift when they dont even know you. I also found it suspicious to be honest, like you were a cop trying to get the inside word on a cruise.

neg rep me back, i really couldn't care less. :thumbsup:

Positive rep to counter any negative rep. I literally cringe at some of the topics that get created.

i laugh at said topics

But, with every topic that gets created a little bit dies inside and I lose even more faith in the intellect of our society,

i laugh at said topics

But, with every topic that gets created a little bit dies inside and I lose even more faith in the intellect of our society,

eventually you'll get to where i'm at.

I understand that you can't go looking for intellect, the dumbest people are usually out in public places.

I also have given up on having a serious conversation on the internet, unless its a letter/email.

This is just a public forum. Its one big joke and we can either laugh at it or cry. I choose laugh.

• Downvote 3

if you are a cop i definitiely cant give you a ride

my car is used part time as a drugs mule and it reeks of chronic

hahahaha :lol: nice

• Upvote 1

i laugh at said topics

eventually you'll get to where i'm at.

I understand that you can't go looking for intellect, the dumbest people are usually out in public places.

I also have given up on having a serious conversation on the internet, unless its a letter/email.

This is just a public forum. Its one big joke and we can either laugh at it or cry. I choose laugh.

I think the face palm photo's sum up my reaction every time. I envy your disposition.

Future topic prophecies:

'list your fully sik illegal mods and your license number, Bro, LOL!!'

'Does anyone know anyone running a meth lab? LOL!?'

'any brown people been talking about bombs in your hood lately? LOL?!'

seriously....I am willing to bet money these exact topics will be posted at some point. any takers?

• Upvote 3

"Is it possible to fit a 1JZ into my Dad's Mitsubishi 380 and convert to RWD"

"Can anyone recommend the best KFC in Adelaide to get popcorn chicken from?"

• Upvote 4

sun one. relax.

Haha. Always.

I take your line and just laugh at it all.

Who knows, a year down the track B A M B I I may big the biggest champ on here, making us all laugh.

I have only been on here a short time myself, so I suppose I can't really throw stones. (maybe I'm the cop?! :ph34r::ph34r: )

• Upvote 1

sun one. relax.

Haha. Always.

I take your line and just laugh at it all.

Who knows, a year down the track B A M B I I may big the biggest champ on here, making us all laugh.

I have only been on here a short time myself, so I suppose I can't really throw stones. (maybe I'm the cop?! :ph34r::ph34r: )

Cops don't have a sense of humour though.

As if i'd just get in the car with some random who says their going. It wasn't particularly about the ride. Just trying to get a discussion about THE CRUISE cos theres not much on the site. But yeah, a lot of help it's been anyway. Pfft

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As if i'd just get in the car with some random who says their going. It wasn't particularly about the ride. Just trying to get a discussion about THE CRUISE cos theres not much on the site. But yeah, a lot of help it's been anyway. Pfft

I honestly don't know anything about it mate, otherwise I would of said, but it wasn't the best thread. Was asking for the piss.

you'd assume its a chick with a name like that. Do guys really call girls "mate" ?

if you don't want to mate with her, you call her mate.

is said person a cop?? eh im not gonna say anything about the cruise anyway.

They can try and find it on another forum seeing as the cruise is prodominantly (100% to be exact) muscle cars and not 'jap crepe'

name of the cruise is zipple init??

zipple is not the extreme horsepower cruise

two different cruises

and I was invited by one of the organisers of the zipple to take my KE11 corolla last year...its not all american muscle...its all classics

Future topic prophecies:

'list your fully sik illegal mods and your license number, Bro, LOL!!'

'Does anyone know anyone running a meth lab? LOL!?'

'any brown people been talking about bombs in your hood lately? LOL?!'

seriously....I am willing to bet money these exact topics will be posted at some point. any takers?

I'm pretty sure you're not me.

depends on the girl :lol:

I think if the girl can pass a certain level of dykeness then I think it is fair to call them mate. Short bleached hair is more than enough.

attention seeking much?