Sign in to follow this  
toffy

old skool ns cruise?

it's been a while since we've had a cruise guys , anyone interested in one around december? . discuss?

isnt barnzy organising one at the end of nov? i say january! olds cruise!

isnt barnzy organising one at the end of nov? i say january! olds cruise!

dunno? the oz drift thing is in nov , everyone will be broke :P

Anyone still remember the weekly Wed cruise/meetup? Kicking the footy etc. Ah, those were the golden years of NS.

Everyone just has track cars and garage sleepers now :P

No edd ppl have grown up and realise that standing in a supermarket carpark in the middle of winter kicking a footy isn't exactly ideal..

I might be keen for a cruise somewhere, when the weather warms up.. might have a new bus to take aswell

think after cruise drinks should be on the cards to :unsure:

U would Ian! Shame you cant handle it :P

oh MR potato dont start ^_^ ill out drink any-1 under the tabe :ph34r:

Didn't see you in New York on the most epic of nights... oh thats right cos u got refused entry :sick:

No edd ppl have grown up and realise that standing in a supermarket carpark in the middle of winter kicking a footy isn't exactly ideal..

I might be keen for a cruise somewhere, when the weather warms up.. might have a new bus to take aswell

Maybe. I think it's more to do with the fact that everyone realised they needed to spend money, because T28's on S13/180s just wasn't fun/cool anymore :P

oh MR potato dont start ^_^ ill out drink any-1 under the tabe :ph34r:

ill take up that challenge :) (i realise its not a challenge but meh its more fun to think it is :D )

let's put a bet on this, drinks ? haha oh and Tim that's cos i was hitting it up at a high class cocktail party and was getting feed liters of daiquiris but smashed chicks and couldn't manage to say my name :puke:

Maybe. I think it's more to do with the fact that everyone realised they needed to spend money, because T28's on S13/180s just wasn't fun/cool anymore :P

haha nah everyone started crashing :P . wed nights were fun , it used to be fun even just piling a heap of peeps in the car and cruising to random places

oh MR potato dont start happy.gif ill out drink any-1 under the tabe ph34r.gif

bring it on biach!! lol, hope to meet ya soon, cruize sounds the go, drinkz sound better!

oh MR potato dont start happy.gif ill out drink any-1 under the tabe ph34r.gif

bring it on biach!! lol, hope to meet ya soon, cruize sounds the go, drinkz sound better!

Haha Think you might have a bit of a challenge on here Ian, Scoona can certainly drink!!!