Sign in to follow this  
BillyE

SA THREAD - General SA discussion

How often are twilight pracs held over the summer period? twilight pracs 7pm onwards on a summers evening would be so ace!!

Bump?!

I swear im going to smash this YR 12 at my school. He keeps telling me how its illegal to drift in Pt adelaide and how there are speed cameras hidden there...I dont even drive through there. This guy is such a toss bag. Funny part is even the yr 12's give him shit as he just doesnt knopw what he is talking about. Also when people are like "haha your car has damage on it" i dont give a flying f**k, my daily will become my track hack and im hoping it will look like Nisskids 4 door glory that looks liek its hit 500 tyre walls.

end rant/

How often are twilight pracs held over the summer period? twilight pracs 7pm onwards on a summers evening would be so ace!!

Bump?!

Saturday 23rd October 5pm

Saturday 6th November 5pm

an out take directly from the article on adelaide now; http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/first-hoon-cars-to-be-crushed/story-e6frea6u-1225939043977

"The hoons that owned these cars are lucky their cars haven't been crushed in a car smash that could have killed them and others," he said."Hoon driving is foolish and deadly and puts the lives of innocent people at serious risk.

"That is why we are doing all we can to ensure hoons and their cars are taken off the roads.

Police have the powers to clamp, confiscate and ultimately crush hoon cars.

slow news day huh advertiser?

you and mal hyde can go choke on a dick

an out take directly from the article on adelaide now; http://www.adelaiden...u-1225939043977

"The hoons that owned these cars are lucky their cars haven't been crushed in a car smash that could have killed them and others," he said."Hoon driving is foolish and deadly and puts the lives of innocent people at serious risk.

"That is why we are doing all we can to ensure hoons and their cars are taken off the roads.

Police have the powers to clamp, confiscate and ultimately crush hoon cars.

slow news day huh advertiser?

you and mal hyde can go choke on a dick

the police only do what the government tell them to, which is ultimately what they get paid to do, ie: their job.

they obviously agree with it though, or they would get a different job.

no sympathy.

I hate the search tab on this f**king site.

Can anyone help me with a tech article on

RB25DET into S chassis please? (180sx/S13)

Thnx :)

you want any form of good tech advice

get off ns and search elsewhere

you want any form of good tech advice

get off ns and search elsewhere

:lol:

weezy, its getting done to my car at the moment. What you need to know? i dont know all the details but may be able to help abit.

I'm after all information as far as

what cross members to use for what

what tailshaft is needed/what needs to be modified

wiring wise what do I need to mod? (I'll use RB25 loom/ecu but other shit will need to be modded no doubt)

Basically all that sort of shit.

I have a tough as nails SR setup in my 180sx atm, but I have been offered cash for the whole setup... and thinking about taking it and going RB25

Pretty sure the Ceffy x-member will mount it the lowest. I think height is an issue with RB25 as opposed to RB20?

I'm after all information as far as

what cross members to use for what

what tailshaft is needed/what needs to be modified

wiring wise what do I need to mod? (I'll use RB25 loom/ecu but other shit will need to be modded no doubt)

Basically all that sort of shit.

I have a tough as nails SR setup in my 180sx atm, but I have been offered cash for the whole setup... and thinking about taking it and going RB25

-32/33/cefiro NO f**king DIFFERENCE!

-CA18DET OR SR20DET IF USING RB20BOX. custom if 25.

-THERES A f**king GUIDE ON HERE> SEARCH *milkshake*.

-srs are shit. go 25. strap a turbo, good tune n rape 280kw atw and f**k peoples dogs/grandmas with it.

Whoa talk about Bipolar Disorder.

theres this search function thing in the top right corner. it took me 4 seconds to find the wiring guide and showed over 50 results for RB into S chassis cars in the results.

its not that hard to find all the info when you have 5 spare minutes (and when the search function actually works...)

I said I tried search function, almost launched my PC out the window... asked for help lol

I said I tried search function, almost launched my PC out the window... asked for help lol

all good, didnt help i was in a cunntttt of a mood at the time hahaha. if you have hassles PM me

all good, didnt help i was in a cunntttt of a mood at the time hahaha. if you have hassles PM me

You sound like a female.

Get all narky and angry then try to be friendly and smooth it over :P

lol cheers bro

Does anyone here have hook ups for shower screens?

Does anyone here have hook ups for shower screens?

just a plain one?

otherwise.

google.

any1 know of any 33 s2 2 door manual turbz, damaged, for sale ?

Can't wait for the Friday thread