Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Lets play a game!

Since this section has been a little quite i thought we play a game :)

Its called Alphabet Photos!! Im sure you seen it elsewhere..

Description: Post a photo of a subject that begin with one of the Alphabet letters, e.g. A: Apples!!

Here are the Rules:

1- The shots are in order of the Alphabet Letters: A > B > C > .... > Z. Then start again from A.

2- Only one Letter be accepted for each shot, means if 2 or more shots posted with same letter then only the first shot will be considered and the rest will be ignored.

3- Any ignored shot can be used again, ONCE ONLY.

4- NO REPEATED Shots: e.g.: B in first round was Banana, then Banana can't be used again as shot in any rounds.

5- No one can submit more than 2 times in one round, means you can submit TWICE MAXIMUM from A to Z in one round.

6- No one can submit 2 following letters shots at the same time, so keep the shots separated, each in a reply or a post.

7- Keep it Simple as possible [if you want].

8- Keep it clear and post items that names begin with the Letter and not names of the brands, such as: C = Canon. F= Ferrari.

9- MUST BE YOUR OWN IMAGES!!

10 - Goodluck and have fun :)

Let's the game begin.....Best of all anyone can enter this game.. You dont need a DSLR camera etc.. A simple point and shoot will do :) As long as the image is clear to see.. Dont worry about composition etc.. Just a fun game and i thought this will get everyone involved!!

Who wants to do A :P

Boat

BTW... cbf editing this pic.

boat.jpg

amidoinitrite?

• Downvote 1

:doh: FAIL

It's meant to be pictures that you have taken yourselves noobs.

Not ones you get off the internet...

Must be your own images everyone.. otherwise its a useless game as anyone can just look it up and post it away..

I guess it was my fault for not mentioning it in the rules.. So posts deleted.. Back to G :)

thanks

it sux that we can only post once <_>

i say multiple :D

5- No one can submit more than 2 times in one round, means you can submit TWICE MAXIMUM from A to Z in one round.

you can :)

so if you have one for Q feel free to post :)

Underwater mysteries..

u.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this