Sign in to follow this  
xris

Police Blitz. Heads up! **Operation Ardent**

there doin a crack down around the area i work (springvale). see heaps of cop cars everynight now, and there been setting up the booze bus more regular aswell. guy at work has been defetcted twice in two weeks.

iam glad iam goin the stealth approch on my sil which hopefully will be on the road next week

make sure you don't drive my car then mother f**ker :lol:

The guy that bought my 33 got owned by the cops

HE went for a jog around Albert Park, when he returned, there was a Police car parked next to his R33, Simply waiting for him... I think thats been dirty... Dont you?

Its even funny because I do remember him telling me That the Police said that it is just a random breath test. lol

omg dogs! I would have just kept running passed the car lol

I got done last weekend haha.

I got done last weekend haha.

Me too lol hooning it back from Winton hahaa :rolleyes:

there doin a crack down around the area i work (springvale). see heaps of cop cars everynight now, and there been setting up the booze bus more regular aswell. guy at work has been defetcted twice in two weeks.

iam glad iam goin the stealth approch on my sil which hopefully will be on the road next week

Sell ur car?

was thinking about taking it out on the hwy 2 nite too :ph34r: ...........

just joking man lol :P

Sell ur car?

nah, its at my work.

saw the cops 2day around lunchtime handing out defects on taylors road just in front of the water tanks. they pretty much blocked off the road like they do with a booze bus, but there was no bus, just a few TMU cars signalling ppl in for vehicle checks etc.

saw them putting a defect on some shacked up VL

I saw 2 High way Patrols cars last night on Geelong road...They even had a lil booze bus thing set up with 3 or so Police cars near the entrance to the free way.... Dirty dogs...

How is it dirty dogs? I can understand calling them pigs if you get defected for something stupid like that guy and his tyre placard lol. But drink driving is actually stupid and dangerous and I'm happy to think that police are cracking down on it more.

Listen here Noob, Cracking on Drink Driving is just another way to saying "Lets f**k the Import Drivers"

WHen I use to drive my 33... Everytime I drive threw a Boose bus they would ask me to pull over just after I been tested..

Make me wait for a few mins Untill a TMU officer comes and defects/EPA me for every after market item on my car.

Even tho my car was fairly stock looking and Mods were kept to a zero visibility under the hood.. I still been EPA'd 4 times.. Yea...

I dont agree with Drink Driving, and People who do it should be punished. There is far too many deaths in Vic due to drink driving... People really have to wake up..

But i simply hate it when you get owned for having a nice modified Street car and ur just simply cursing to your friends or what eva when they decide to own ur life..

The guy that bought my 33 got owned by the cops

HE went for a jog around Albert Park, when he returned, there was a Police car parked next to his R33, Simply waiting for him... I think thats been dirty... Dont you?

Its even funny because I do remember him telling me That the Police said that it is just a random breath test. lol

So your angry the cops defected you for having illegal mods?

Seriously you have to expect that if you own an import and even more so if its been modded. Yes some of the laws seem petty, but thats what the law states and they get told to target people considered dangerous on the roads e.g. any car that is known to belong to "hoons" and a 33 certainly fits in that catergory.

At the end of the day a lot more c0ckheads drive imports than Corolla's, so obviously police are going to target the imports. Its not rocket science, a lot of people are just blinded by emotion when looking at these situations.

No. I don't think he's angry that he got defected.. I'm pretty sure he's more angry about the situation he was in that lead to him getting defected.

I agree with him.

If I'm being a *richard cranium* on the road, cutting people off.. doing burnouts.. doing whatever thats illegal .. then yeh sure.. if a cop pulls me up and defects me or fines me, I'll cop it.

If my car is scraping low, and im driving around and get defected. Yeh, i'll cop it.

But when you're doing nothing wrong but own a stock-ish or even a nice looking car with a few mods, which are barely visible, and a cop sees you as a piece of meat that he can chomp up, so preys on your car.. now THAT is bullshit. And I think he has every right to be angry.

Yes illegal mods.

Look at the term.. 'illegal' ..

Doing any modification to the engine bay is illegal for a P-plater these days..

So if I (somehow) got defected because I did abit of engine work, (supposedly visible).. that saves livessss HOW?

I mean.. for all anyone knows, I could drive like a grandpa, and be THE safest driver on the road.

I highly doubt doing these engine mods is gonna be killing baby seals, or putting a bigger hole in the ozone layer.

I'm sure you'd be cut too.

just cancelled getting my car tuned cbf getting bent over

:lol: serious? fkn pansy

ahaha i balls'd up and when to chasers instead wish i didn't coz i popped a gasket somewhere, but on the way home TMU over took me and didn't even look twice even with rails scrapping and offset wheels

roads are f**ked, monash down to one lane, some cock tried to run me off the road taking another route home...

u should have nice clean car like mine, where cops only give you minor defects =]

let em hand out all the defects they want...its never gonna change for ANY modefied car, stop having sooks about owning an import, we're not the only ones...

...better idea do as much mods as u can to the car so u DEFINETLY get the lil 'major' & 'RWC required' boxes...lol...then jus go n get a 'special' RWC

im sure most of uz are poor on here...so jus start puttin $10 aside every week from now on lol

meh to that adopt a Ethiopian kid for $1 a day crap....more so get ur defect cleared for $10 a week :)

'SPECIAL' RWCs FTMFW!!!!

let em hand out all the defects they want...its never gonna change for ANY modefied car, stop having sooks about owning an import, we're not the only ones...

...better idea do as much mods as u can to the car so u DEFINETLY get the lil 'major' & 'RWC required' boxes...lol...then jus go n get a 'special' RWC

im sure most of uz are poor on here...so jus start puttin $10 aside every week from now on lol

meh to that adopt a Ethiopian kid for $1 a day crap....more so get ur defect cleared for $10 a week :)

'SPECIAL' RWCs FTMFW!!!!

i got done last night +320 in fines :( just crossing over princess highway...

defects arent too bad...

ive been pulled over twice so far..

twice i was speeding and though 'ahh crap..'

but then after the 'u were going a bit fast back ther..' then just 'lift the bonnet' then defected.

$187 compared to whatever a speeding ticket was and no points...cant complain too much

u should have nice clean car like mine, where cops only give you minor defects =]

i'm driving the stagea this weekend, never been pulled over in it except for two booze buses which were road closures.

I am guessing this "blitz" is because it is a new financial year.

well.. im fecked

but at least the told everyone they were going to do it, so people think twice before taking their imports out or drink driving, which is actually preventing something. Unlike not telling anyone and getting everyone by surprise which would of meant more $$ for them.

I got done aswell. $192 fine . major. epa. blah diddy blah.

mah gawd .. i think the cops probably saved about a bazillion lives last night. i mean .. so many deathtraps around ay .. suprised my exhaust really isnt a rocket launcher ..

Strong owned

Just came home from training, drove past 3 marked cops in my 180sx, was driving normally, no 'random breath test' :)

omg my mum is a hoon, im sure ive seen her use the phone before while driving..

pretty sure ive seen a cop on the mobile while driving aswell.

time to call the hoon hotline.

I'm going out tonight and taking mum's car, cbf the risk of getting defected for some stupid reason. Mum has to pick up my brother from somewhere, so she will be in my 180, LOL if she gets pulled up.

The funniest part is, I'm pretty sure nothing on the 180 is actually defectable except the exhaust which hangs a tiny bit too low, and it still has a valid roadworthy. Whereas mum's car has a leaking washer bottle so if cops were being tight it could be defected for that, oh also the ABS doesn't work anymore, but because it's just a stock looking old(but good condition) falcon it probably wont get pulled up :lol:

Edited by noobcake

I've seen a cop on the phone before...grrr.

I got pulled over last night in the city, they are all over the place. My rego expired the day before and I paid it online an hr before I headed out so it still came up as unregistered. Thank fk for that, he didn't believe me but I put on my innocent voice :)

'SPECIAL' RWCs FTMFW!!!!

i got done last night +320 in fines :( just crossing over princess highway...

mmm yeh im staying away from princes hwy this weekend.... <_>

Strong owned

Just came home from training, drove past 3 marked cops in my 180sx, was driving normally, no 'random breath test' :)

cop :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

haha so glad my car is out of action this weekend :lol:

No. I don't think he's angry that he got defected.. I'm pretty sure he's more angry about the situation he was in that lead to him getting defected.

I agree with him.

If I'm being a *richard cranium* on the road, cutting people off.. doing burnouts.. doing whatever thats illegal .. then yeh sure.. if a cop pulls me up and defects me or fines me, I'll cop it.

If my car is scraping low, and im driving around and get defected. Yeh, i'll cop it.

But when you're doing nothing wrong but own a stock-ish or even a nice looking car with a few mods, which are barely visible, and a cop sees you as a piece of meat that he can chomp up, so preys on your car.. now THAT is bullshit. And I think he has every right to be angry.

Yes illegal mods.

So if I (somehow) got defected because I did abit of engine work, (supposedly visible).. that saves livessss HOW?

I mean.. for all anyone knows, I could drive like a grandpa, and be THE safest driver on the road.

I highly doubt doing these engine mods is gonna be killing baby seals, or putting a bigger hole in the ozone layer.

Yeh I agree, you see these rusty sh*t boxes around that are close to falling apart but HEY I never see them pulled over. We all know imports are cop bait, thats just how it is. unfair. They catch a few losers being naughty in them and assume we all drive like hoons. I was picked on not long ago, 5 cops (two cars!!) had nothing better to do, and felt the need to pull me over randomly, while I was on my own, and go over my car. The only thing they found was the pod, which funnily enough is actually better for the environment, and my car. But hey...laws are laws...and my car, no leaks, no scratches, no engine issues, no rust is such a danger to the road isn't it :rolleyes:

haha funny thing is, when i got defected last night, after the cops told me my car was a bucket of shit... i had that convo with them. they told me, with cars like yours, you should stay away from princess, springvale, blah blah... and im like, well, you just named all the ways i go to get to a mates house, no other ways unless im gonna go hardcore side streets. there response? get a normal car? and im like, well what constitutes a normal car? this is a normal car to me, its what i prefer and have modified it to look and do what i want. whats normal to you? driving a clapped out rust bucket old car ? probably more unroadworthy than what mine is now. or should i be getting a commodore thats as common as bird shit?

probs hence why they gave me a fine for plates to the side and lectured me on how safety on roads is pivotal to get cars like mine off the road. pretty sure i would have got arrested if i kept going cause the copper had a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly funnny name hahahaha

I agree with him.

Yes illegal mods.

Yeh I agree, you see these rusty sh*t boxes around that are close to falling apart but HEY I never see them pulled over. We all know imports are cop bait, thats just how it is. unfair. They catch a few losers being naughty in them and assume we all drive like hoons. I was picked on not long ago, 5 cops (two cars!!) had nothing better to do, and felt the need to pull me over randomly, while I was on my own, and go over my car. The only thing they found was the pod, which funnily enough is actually better for the environment, and my car. But hey...laws are laws...and my car, no leaks, no scratches, no engine issues, no rust is such a danger to the road isn't it :rolleyes:

haha funny thing is, when i got defected last night, after the cops told me my car was a bucket of shit... i had that convo with them. they told me, with cars like yours, you should stay away from princess, springvale, blah blah... and im like, well, you just named all the ways i go to get to a mates house, no other ways unless im gonna go hardcore side streets. there response? get a normal car? and im like, well what constitutes a normal car? this is a normal car to me, its what i prefer and have modified it to look and do what i want. whats normal to you? driving a clapped out rust bucket old car ? probably more unroadworthy than what mine is now. or should i be getting a commodore thats as common as bird shit?

probs hence why they gave me a fine for plates to the side and lectured me on how safety on roads is pivotal to get cars like mine off the road. pretty sure i would have got arrested if i kept going cause the copper had a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly funnny name hahahaha

hahaa i wanna know his name now.

hmm why would they say to stay away from princes? basically saying it doesn' matter if u drive this, just as long as we can't see you. lol

you have guts to argue with them, i suck up or keep my mouth shut....seems to have worked most of the time

well, either way i was gonna get done hard so i thought, f**k it why not, talk to em like i normally do...

ive had a good streak... been 2 years since my last defect. so im not complaining. i just cbf spending more money on the car lmao. fines / fixing defects is all part of car costs lmao, its just annoying cause i got my car tuned that morning and couldnt enjoy it haha.