Sign in to follow this  
Softy

Cricket

New Zealand are f**ked.

New Zealand are f**ked.

Chris Martin.

32 ducks. Average of 2.39. Wow. In 60 matches he has 110 runs.....

New Zealand are f**ked.

Chris Martin.

Solid figures.

New Zealand are f**ked.

Chris Martin.

Solid figures.

And he looks like a fag when he bowls. Weird arse action.

Looks like Hughes may be in trouble...

I can't stand Michael Clark and i don't know why..

Anyone else have the same problem?

I used to be a big fan, but now he just makes me yawn.

Today's batting has made me yawn. Seriously sone of the most pathetic batting.

Hussey, pathetic

Hardin, pathetic

Clark, pathetic

Ponting, pathetic

Warner, pathetic

In there defense. Probably one of the hardest pitches to play on.

man yous are harsh haha, its a f**king minefield out there. That said this is f**king boring with no runs being made.

Edited by horrace

Anyone else suprised new zealand didn't send is back into bat?

Yeah, they didn't have the option of the follow on. This is shaping up to be a great test match. Certainly going to be a result.

Good to see pitches like this becoming more common, test cricket should be hard.

Exactly test cricket should be hard. The players exppect to come out on hard decks.there will never be any langers or haydens etc if they always expect that. They need to knuckle down and bat out the day. Just like they used to.

Just lost my cricket game.got bowled out for 80.

Anyone who thinks this match is boring clearly doesnt appreciate test cricket. It is enjoyable watching the batsmen struggle for once on a pitch that is always doing something, not just for the first session or after it has rained. Id rather watch this than watching a pitch played on an absolute road.

I think Australia should produce more pitches like this, it can only help in the long run. We look to be struggling in the batting department now and looking to the future.

Glynnside 80 is a great knock mate, who do you play for?

Anyone who thinks this match is boring clearly doesnt appreciate test cricket. It is enjoyable watching the batsmen struggle for once on a pitch that is always doing something, not just for the first session or after it has rained. Id rather watch this than watching a pitch played on an absolute road.

I think Australia should produce more pitches like this, it can only help in the long run. We look to be struggling in the batting department now and looking to the future.

Glynnside 80 is a great knock mate, who do you play for?

Sorry didn't make myself clear Haha. the team was Bowled out for 80.

I just play for onkas. local cricket in the hills mate.

Oh hahahaha the team made 80. Well I guess that is still impressive...we got bowled out for 50, 3 weeks ago, we only lasted 15 overs haha

Oh hahahaha the team made 80. Well I guess that is still impressive...we got bowled out for 50, 3 weeks ago, we only lasted 15 overs haha

Were a good team. Just played against a team who hasn't lost in three years. Who do you play for mate?

I got u21's tomorrow so let's see if we can do better.

Edited by Glynnside

I just play for Adelaide University in the lower grades limited overs. First time ive played since I was about 10-11 haha I'm an absolute hack and I cant train or anything, I just enjoy it though.

I just play for Adelaide University in the lower grades limited overs. First time ive played since I was about 10-11 haha I'm an absolute hack and I cant train or anything, I just enjoy it though.

That's it mate. Along as you enjoy it. Just had an early one today. One day game. We made 232 and Bowled them out for 80. Feels good getting home early. Get to watch the aussies. Have no idea how there going.

theyre doing alright now,.. warner and hughes still in,.. but this bloody rain delay

Thought it might be rain. Been watching this bloody old game for a while without an update. What are warner and Hughes on?

feel bad for lyon and warner, nz deserved the win though

Warner did really well. He was playing with fire giving Lyon the strike so early on in the overs. It worked up until that point in his defence.

Our batting is way too brittle. Too many collapses of late and its not looking good. I think this is where they miss Johnson (defnitely not for his bowling) but with him in line-up the tail does not look as long.

Overall good test and congrats to the Kiwi's - outplayed us here!

I'm I the only one who was highly suspicious over that Lyon LBW review. It seemed that the hawkeye was incorrect? Looked pretty obviously out to me. Was there an error in the system? If it had cost NZ the match I reckon they would have a right to be fairly angry.