Sign in to follow this  
Mandi

Drift Practise Day - June 13th!

wicked vids jess dont spose you have anymore of me in the white sprinter ? :)

Keep up the good work!

the events need people like you. I think the organisers should really look into trying to provide basic clips for drivers.

It would be a great step forward. Not taking anything away from Hutch TV or people like that, but the basic clips are good to see, especially from a drivers point of veiw cause we only see our car and the car in front!

why should the guys who organise it do it?

they already have enough on their plate

but clips like this are good tho :)

They dont have to do it themselves.

Look at "employing" someone to do it.

I'm sure the drivers will be willing to make a financial donation to see there clips.

Its not hard. And basically zero effort from people who "organise" the event.

ppfffttt..get back in ur victorian box bitch..we struggle to run an event and break even let alone add a number of other incentives for drivers..

nothing stopping the drivers/group of drivers approaching hutchtv or anyone else and organising it themself if they feel it nessesary

Excellent videos ! Paulie hook her up !!!!

Its all good mangggg!

If you need it Jess, i got more of the big daddy batteries coming next week. Cheeeeeap :thumbsup:

Hutch TV offer camera hire and packages, for both practise and events best contacting them :)

Our budget is limited as lazy has stated, and our time is limited too

I did my best to take some photos while doing flag work

I gave you a wave :)

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344">

Okay, more videos!

DRK180:

DRK180 & White S13:

Priso:

Priso again:

LaBella R31:

200 & 180:

Mixed - White 200 & Starion, Cream R31, Red 200 and Damo, Federal gold 180 & black 180, 2 tone S13 and Ute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I3NuRunyLA

Mixed 2 - Laurel & S13, DRK180 & Ryan, Crowd Shot, Priso & S14:

B/W KE70 & Ute:

Damo & Green S14:

Rest of the videos are up now :)

wicked vids jess dont spose you have anymore of me in the white sprinter ? :)

Sorry dude I dont :(

Excellent videos ! Paulie hook her up !!!!

Its all good mangggg!

If you need it Jess, i got more of the big daddy batteries coming next week. Cheeeeeap :thumbsup:

Sweet, gimme a call when they're in and I'll come visit! Can I get an in car battery charger too?

wicked vids again Jess, i still can't believe how clear the picture is on them!!!

Keep up the good work!

the events need people like you. I think the organisers should really look into trying to provide basic clips for drivers.

It would be a great step forward. Not taking anything away from Hutch TV or people like that, but the basic clips are good to see, especially from a drivers point of veiw cause we only see our car and the car in front!

hutch tv give you a track view of your car when you hire a camera , but imo the more pics and vids the better :)

wicked vids again Jess, i still can't believe how clear the picture is on them!!!

Thanks dude! I'm stoked with my new camera - and I didnt even have it on the appropriate (sport) setting - which is why its a bit blurry when I zoom in for a second or so. Next time should be better :)

Sweet, gimme a call when they're in and I'll come visit! Can I get an in car battery charger too?

Will do! :thumbsup: And ill see what options there are for car charger.

I didnt even have it on the appropriate (sport) setting - which is why its a bit blurry when I zoom in for a second or so. Next time should be better :)

Be cautious with the sport setting, and be sure to have a practice shot first and then upload it to see how it comes out ;)

I might try and get in a better spot next time, maybe in the number 1 flag box thing.

on the spectaters hill works well for basky good veiw of car on the whole track all you lose is how much of a corner the bottom of the S is

dontu mean consie was so drunk he didnt realise he was in hobart! n thought spg was bens house lol

Ha ha thats right! There was barely a point that weekend when someone wasn't smashed as ( mainly me).

cheers for the beers howie and who ever actually paid for the carton he was dishing out haha..

THat one was my carton, the second carton I took with me to some party and that was Brendo's LoL

Oh and all good man!