Sign in to follow this  
Mandi

Drift Practise Day - June 13th!

Hey peoples, just thought I would chuck up a place for discussion about the upcoming drift day at Basky!

Who's going to enter this and fine tune there skiddies!? :D

I know I'm hoping to enter this providing I get my silv done in time!

Im in, cant wait :) Just hope it stays dry

im in.

Hoping for more than 2 laps, and more love from Delazy.

further details including entry form and price will be up in the next couple days...

wat i can tell you atm is that it will be a CAMS affiliated practice day, so you will require car club membership and cams licence...

if you plan on driving id be getting onto this asap...

HSCC membership

http://hobartsportingcarclub.org/pdf/Membe...rm%201_7_08.pdf

CAMS license 2S or 2NS is required...decide which is more suitable for you :)

http://www.cams.com.au/Development/Get%20I...LicRenewal.ashx

im in.

may not even be there, meant to be working...although i do feel that ill be quite sick on the 12th...may not be well enuff to work on the 13th :lol:

sure u guys are coming over for a practice day?? haha basky must own the shit out of winton

sure u guys are coming over for a practice day?? haha basky must own the shit out of winton

they left the cars in hobart fool...driving at rnd 3 of the series aswell...makes sense to leave them here

I'll be there, Lloyd will be there. Hopefully 3 of my other mates will be there if I can confince em to fork out the money.

Lookin forward to fine tuning a couple of things on the car after trying it at round 2. Whiteline camber arms etc. Stuck at -1.5 on the rear at the moment at max adjustment.

Im in, cant wait :) Just hope it stays dry

im in.

Shit yea guys!! Maybe you can give us n00bs some tips :D lol

further details including entry form and price will be up in the next couple days...

wat i can tell you atm is that it will be a CAMS affiliated practice day, so you will require car club membership and cams licence...

if you plan on driving id be getting onto this asap...

HSCC membership

http://hobartsportingcarclub.org/pdf/Membe...rm%201_7_08.pdf

CAMS license 2S or 2NS is required...decide which is more suitable for you :)

http://www.cams.com.au/Development/Get%20I...LicRenewal.ashx

Awesome thanks for that update, I was sending my form off next week but will have to get the cams license aswell!

im in.

may not even be there, meant to be working...although i do feel that ill be quite sick on the 12th...may not be well enuff to work on the 13th :lol:

I can hear the cough starting already lazy!!!

Mandi, if Papa breaks his car i will assign him to do a 1 on 1 teaching program with you in his spare time :) Our cars gremlins are all fixed and ready to rock, ill be first at the gate cause i am itching to drive again.

Winton is good but Basky looks better, if wintons back section was on a hill and incorperated a sweeper it would own everything.

Question, how close is the armco at the end of the straight to the side of the bitumen, ie can we do meihan style entrys along it?.....................

Soooooo hanging for this HURRY UP

Question, how close is the armco at the end of the straight to the side of the bitumen, ie can we do meihan style entrys along it?.....................

you mean this??

DSC_1721.jpg

104_2037.jpg

Oh yes yes yes yes. Hope they dont mind a touch of red paint on that armco. Oh man i cant wait

Mandi, if Papa breaks his car i will assign him to do a 1 on 1 teaching program with you in his spare time :) Our cars gremlins are all fixed and ready to rock, ill be first at the gate cause i am itching to drive again.

Winton is good but Basky looks better, if wintons back section was on a hill and incorperated a sweeper it would own everything.

Soooooo hanging for this HURRY UP

Haha w00t might have to ninja his bus then!! jk!

I love that pic above, people watching along there woulda had a great view of that...

Hope it doesnt rain :S

i'll be there , ceff will be fixed :):ph34r:

I love that pic above, people watching along there woulda had a great view of that...

lol, theres no1 watching along that armco..thats on the main straight pit exit...which is out of bounds to everyone including photographers :ph34r:

funny you should say that, i was right next to it when this happened :P fiddling with the hutchtv camera :P haha

if im feeling lucky, might attempt this at the end of the day :lol:

lol, theres no1 watching along that armco..thats on the main straight pit exit...which is out of bounds to everyone including photographers :ph34r:

Ah yea thats right, bah someone was naughty taking pics there. But pic completely worth it.

we'll be there problems that we had over the weekend are all rectified, aggression is back in style apparently, fark i have gone soft since getting in this car, better change that quick smart. if i can;t drive properly at the practice day the engine is going in a 31 with cut rears, a weldy and coilovers in the front berfore rnd 3 hahha, that would be my dream come true. :lol: am looking forward to more seat time in the green machine anyhow, see yas there

we'll be there problems that we had over the weekend are all rectified, aggression is back in style apparently, fark i have gone soft since getting in this car, better change that quick smart. if i can;t drive properly at the practice day the engine is going in a 31 with cut rears, a weldy and coilovers in the front berfore rnd 3 hahha, that would be my dream come true. :lol: am looking forward to more seat time in the green machine anyhow, see yas there

haha shit yeah R31 with 300rwkw, weldy and cutties JP style. Do it lol

i'll be out on the track havin a bit of a wheel, unless my car packs it in (it's nissan powered so highly probable)

f*cking love basky, best track, be strange to be on it without a 4ag tho!

i bet 5 bucks lazy has compiled a list of who's scraped the basky wall

i bet 5 bucks lazy has compiled a list of who's scraped the basky wall

:lol: isnt ash the only one that has? :huh:

ill be doing this i think.

id actually like to fiddle with some stuff on the car to make it better.

that is providing there is tandems as i hate lines with a passion. and thats no dig.

Magna will tow

Are we allowed to run no bonnet?

why u sell all these wheels then be like i got no wheels

i did ask before hand if i was allowed.... :wub: . and yes it was totally worth the shot lol.

will photographers have to have public liability for this?