Sign in to follow this  
dipper

NHL

Anyone else a fan?

Been watchin it on the net on the weekends or listening too it on the radio if im at work with the playoffs.

Anaheim Ducks fan here

anyway let the thread begin :P

Yea man, Im a huge fan, ive played 4 the past 4 years. its such a rush lol good fun

I used to be a massive fan. I was even going to play back in the day when I worked at Mt. Thebarton (Snowdome). Spewing my parents weren't supportive monetary-wise. :(

I used to be a massive fan. I was even going to play back in the day when I worked at Mt. Thebarton (Snowdome). Spewing my parents weren't supportive monetary-wise. :(

Yeh man, I used to get into it a fair bit, not much at all now, Used to play Inline Hockey for a few years back in 96-98, bought my ice hockey skates and all, but then couldnt afford to actually play, Being 6ft4 i think i would have made some impact.......ahahaha

Game 7 on today 10 am. I hope the Pens beat the wings.

Anyone follow the AIHL?

The Pittsburgh Penguins are the 2008/2009 Stanley Cup Champions defeating the Detroit Red Wings 2 - 1 in game 7.

The Pittsburgh Penguins are the 2008/2009 Stanley Cup Champions defeating the Detroit Red Wings 2 - 1 in game 7.

really wish i could have seen this, but i dont have good internet and i havent convinsed my parents that foxtel is wirth it yet.

Cant believe channel 1 isnt showing this, its 1000x better than baseball and basketball.

so happy pens won. didnt want red wings to win it.

yeah if u go on the c10 forums there is ALOT of people asking oneHD to put NHL on. alot of support.

does that stupid buzzer go off every time a goal is scored in the NHL just like the olympics? cos thats a pain the ass, replays of best goals are just the buzzer going off over and over again! lol

If Canada doesn't win, there would be a massive riot.

I was watching the Today show this morning and they showed a Canadian newspaper. On the front page it had all the gold medal winners in tiny little pictures at the top, then for 80% of the page they had the Canadian hockey team/fans celebrating a 1/4 final win. :lol:

So.... anyone follow the NHL?

I'm a Sharks fan, can't wait for the new season to start

W00t W00t

Anyone know of a good place/site to download or watch the NHL? (and NFL for that matter)

i played for 6 years., cant wait for it to start up. i knew a real good site, ill find it again, and post it up

Sr20na who'd u play for I play online n have for the past 10 yrs my bro plays ice also

Bluetongues?

Well the Sharks won 1 or their 4 pre-season games :S

lost twice to the Ducks and once to the canucks and we beat Canucks once.

NHL.com is a pretty good site but i'd love to be able to watch the full games somewhere over the net

Sr20na who'd u play for I play online n have for the past 10 yrs my bro plays ice also

how do you play ice hockey online....

I ment Inline not online my iPhone changed the word lol

go canucks go!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been to a game yet?

I'll hopefully be heading over there in March/April next year.

go canucks go!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been to a game yet?

I'll hopefully be heading over there in March/April next year.

Nah just at the bars at the moment. Just found out that work has a $50 deal though.. Bus to and from the game and a ticket. Pretty sweet..

:hypo:

Found a place to watch the games :D

pm plz :D

Haha, it's not a live stream, but considering time differences i usually find it easier to download games that are posted within 24hrs of the live game.

Im keen for that site as well. !. um i played for the Sydney Bears back when i lived in NSW.

missed so much in 2010 was so pissed

I've played since I was 8 (now 23) spent a year in Canada Playing.

There is the division 2 world cup at ice house in Melbourne soon if anyone is interested.