Sign in to follow this  
VII GSR

Spotted

was standing in the middle of the road today (getting wet) right where JB HIFIs is. got absolutly drenched today :( but took the laurel for a spin around the block and hit gate again...so all in all happy haha.

the only thing the S15 needs now is straight pipes...needs presence :ph34r::yes::lol:

I need a kit desperately, but paint is too expensive, rather spend on mods like sway bars and brakes

Hey ricky,

Didn't see your type x though? Yeah it's fresh, fresh with hail damage :lol:

Spotted your car in Speedhunters :P

hey guys im kinda new to the site and ive had my sil about a month

its pretty much stock as except for some deep dish 5 spokes 2 inch catback and an xforce muffler and tip

its feelin kinda sad cos the first day i had it i had the original silvia grill stolen off it and the the second day i had it i got run off the road by an asshole in a V8 falcon and scraped a tree on the drivers fender i got a new one and its primed and ready to go and its getting full touch up and the grills gonna be the two tone gray

hey guys im kinda new to the site and ive had my sil about a month

its pretty much stock as except for some deep dish 5 spokes 2 inch catback and an xforce muffler and tip

its feelin kinda sad cos the first day i had it i had the original silvia grill stolen off it and the the second day i had it i got run off the road by an asshole in a V8 falcon and scraped a tree on the drivers fender i got a new one and its primed and ready to go and its getting full touch up and the grills gonna be the two tone gray

How did you get run off the road????

anyone seen the done up s15 around whitties? saw it in the car park the other day, white with body kit and custom plates...PIMP!, also, can anyone let me know if they have a crashed s13, silvia or 180, for sale cheap =D

Spotted a white 180/200sx(saw at the very last second) with a black bonnet on hepburn ave at around 6pm tonight, driver had their arm out the window and looked like they were doing the vulcan sign from star trek ^_^ lol.

LOL that was my car back in the day..!! Car has been sold now but still have the plates.........

cruised behind [JDM S15] down the freeway till he kicked it down a gear and powered through the left lane and onto the roe hwy exit. <3 the s15.