Sign in to follow this  
archieblue

Caldina GTT wheel alignment figures

Is there anyone out there who has the factory wheel alignment figures ( Toe in/out, Castor, Camber ) for the Toyota Caldina ST215W ?

Archieblue :)

Found this in another forum:

Front left and right:

Camber: -1.08 - 0.42"

Castor: 0.5 - 2.0"

Toe: 0.5 - 1.5mm

SAI KPI 12.58 - 14.08"

Rear left and right:

Camber: -1.33 - 0.17"

Toe: 1.0 - 3.0mm

Apparently the computer was set to Celica ST215/Carina CT215.

Let us know how you go with those figures. I need to get a wheel alignment done. Last time it took Beaurepares an hour and a half to do an alignment and they still got it wrong ! <_>

Let us know how you go with those figures. I need to get a wheel alignment done. Last time it took Beaurepares an hour and a half to do an alignment and they still got it wrong ! <_<

My front wheels were toe'd out 2mm which would explain the car handling like a sack of potato's

I have set the front to .5mm toe in for now which has made a big difference and sharpened the handling up & got rid of the vibration through the steering wheel

Camber is at .7 deg negative,

&

Rear wheels are 2mm toe in,

Camber is at 1.2 deg negative

This is with OEM springs and struts

When I have a little spare time I will play around with the settings to see if I can improve things further!

I have a home made jig to set the toe and a digital clinometer for the camber so its down to me if I get it wrong :o but at least its free :)

Alignment is very famous feature that is probably used in Microsoft excel and that Is located in the formatting toolbar. To take a view on buy essay club review you should be aware about different features used in Microsoft.