Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

NSW Spotted Thread

Cmon mate, I freed up my Saturday for this

Hope there wont be anothe reschedule

Hahah what area are you from?

29 December 2011:

Black Evo TUFEVO plates. Seemed pretty quick.

White S15, Vertex or similar kit, not sure what wheels were, had a bit of a chat at lights heading North after the Harbour Bridge

30 December 2011:

3 x Yellow S15's in various parts of Sydney.. waved at all of you, only got one wave back from the one around the Punchbowel area.

1 x Dark Blue S13 with pink stickers on the back window and 2 x chicks in it around Panania... waved at you, you turned right and headed into a side street, car sounded pretty good.

29 December 2011:

White S15, Vertex or similar kit, not sure what wheels were, had a bit of a chat at lights heading North after the Harbour Bridge

30 December 2011:

3 x Yellow S15's in various parts of Sydney.. waved at all of you, only got one wave back from the one around the Punchbowel area.

1 x Dark Blue S13 with pink stickers on the back window and 2 x chicks in it around Panania... waved at you, you turned right and headed into a side street, car sounded pretty good.

You live north shore right? I have a yellow S15

Driving along side silver type x xxx-OOH from Brighton till m5 hurstie exit... Ever realized how god dahm sexy type x front is..

Awesome !!!

Spotted: 1997 white S14a on SSR's and blue headlights

Lol, I was jokin dude

Although I think I did see you on Friday night going past North Parra Harrys

Awesome !!!

Lol, I was jokin dude

Yeah that was him, cos we were all there after JDMST meet got Defective lol... Thought u would be there Ash

Edited by RYD11R

Awesome !!!

Lol, I was jokin dude

Yeah that was him, cos we were all there after JDMST meet got Defective lol... Thought u would be there Ash

Cbf with that late notice BS

Spotted a FAT black 180 with P Plates and the fattest black centre Meisters Ive seen on Sunnyholt, Blacktown. Sounded tough as nails too

29 December 2011:

30 December 2011:

I certainly do.. where have I seen you?

29 December 2011:

30 December 2011:

I certainly do.. where have I seen you?

i live in st ives buddy.

spotted a blue? turbo s15 with im pretty sure a p plate driving down faraday rd in padstow...followed by an s14 of some sort lol...cruise? you guys should hit me up...im the silver 180

spotted SIL-18Y @ enfield maccers this morning.. any1 know this bloke?

spotted a grey type x on silverwater rd this morning, with a massive wing on it..

followed a tough stickered up blue s15 through curl curl on my way to manly yesterday. got a surprise coming round the bend straight into a big rbt set up lol

followed 4 cars tonight through brighton , low s14 with WICKED CAMBER, white s13, r32 and the other i cant remember

Spotted pearl white s14a with sexspec HP racing wheels and sticker down door

Spotted yet another pearl white s14 slammed on stockies on wentworth av pendle hill as we both gave each other the ohh yeah nod..

Haha i keep checking here to see if I was spotted by people cruising i see, then realise my cars in the garage not running

Spotted JAP-513 at orange grove.. Sexy dished out rims man and great fit ment

Spotted JAP-513 at orange grove.. Sexy dished out rims man and great fit ment

all about that offset :D

Spotted a stock looking gold/bronze? S13 heading north along Silverwater Road today early arvo, body was absolutely mint. :thumbsup:

Keep spotting a White/Beige NA S13 around Beverly Hills.

Spotted pewter s15 on elizabeth drive,parked behind was one undercover police car, another police car and the pick up, in the rain parked on the side with no front bumper or front number plate, and no rear window (had something covering it). i wonder what the hell that was.