Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

NSW Spotted Thread

:thumb: LOL at you calling him a moron when your sitting there for 2 hours hoping the flat will miraculously change itself.

:thumb: LOL at you calling him a moron when your sitting there for 2 hours hoping the flat will miraculously change itself.

lol... Tou che! :blush:

Actually help was on the way but it from 2 hours away, just good to see how nice Sydneysiders are.

spotted black 180 with envy imports stickers near forestville yesterday.

Went past a nice blue S15 at Bondi beach tonight, parked my car and found a pewter S15 a couple spaces up when I got back... NICE!!!

walked past a parked white S15 in hurstville, forest rd! looked clean

hey bud read the first post, dont post up exact locations

:lol: forest road is huge man not like a 20 metre long street

that's why i said Hurstville lol, i'm aware it's a long ass street

If anyone spots me please let me know, I'm not in Sydney I'm on the gold coast and my bro should not be driving my car lol

Went past a nice blue S15 at Bondi beach tonight, parked my car and found a pewter S15 a couple spaces up when I got back... NICE!!!

Cheers mate, I own the Blue 15 was at hurricanes hahaha wink.gif didnt see you though..

White S15 at Bondi Junction today... Need to do something about them plugs on your boot lid dude, they look terrible...

spotted dark blue kitted s13 with fmic in crowie today, also spotted red s1 s14 in brookvale, with stockies on the rear, look good.

If anyone spots me please let me know, I'm not in Sydney I'm on the gold coast and my bro should not be driving my car lol

Spotted M4CHNE

Nice smoke show man !

Was driving next to white type x with black 16" dished meshies? last night on hume highway..

looks nice mate.

spotted a super pig s13 with Uras? kit on the m5 this morning... had a silver/bare metal roof and matte black paint... looked kinda tough just needed some decent offset

spotted a super pig s13 with Uras? kit on the m5 this morning... had a silver/bare metal roof and matte black paint... looked kinda tough just needed some decent offset

saw that one last night near glenfield station when i finished work...

needs wheels.

saw a dark blue vertex kitted s13 come down to Davidson park last night, under roseville bridge. dude just came down near our cars, did a u-turn and pissed off... lol.

spotted green s13 with supermade kit black bonnet & roof dropped on lenso's in the CRAZY hume highway traffic today, if your on here mate i love your car ! i was the nip drooling at your car behind the window of a ute.

hey mate cheers thats my car lol im a newbie so i havnt put any posts up yet, im gona try get some pics up . . . and the traffic was fkn CRAZY that arvo ! !

saw that one last night near glenfield station when i finished work...

needs wheels.

thats mine it has vertex kit 50mm widebody rear guards and 30mm front guards its my everyday driver /project thats y it looks like such a pig lol. i just changed the rear wheels to stockies the tyres on my other wheels are gorn.

Spotted saturday morning 1/5/2010

where : Between Coffs harbour and Grafton

Time : some time around 8 or 9 ish inthe morning

A Red (light color light metalic look to it ) R33 Skyline , real nice stance to it , lowered , mags , couldnt see much , look like it had a wide body kit on it , but not sure , im not experienced with skylines but looked fat

Number plate AYS 87G I think , I was the bloke in the Blue semi behind you , then in front , then behind again heading into grafton , tried to give you a wave .

Also spotted a real nice white 180sx and silver 200 sx same day heading south past Clybucca Bp at 7:30 in the morning , then a little further up the road comming out of a property , I think a white Ceffi ? not a 100% sure

And spotted a black R32 skyline parked at the Coolongolook servo , i think the guy who drives it works there , if your on here i will be sure to say G'day next time I head through

spotted this white S15 with black wheels & crystal tail lights at thornleigh maccas on friday night......plates were MZS15X or something like. I think the plates were pink??

anyone from here??

spotted this white S15 with black wheels & crystal tail lights at thornleigh maccas on friday night......plates were MZS15X or something like. I think the plates were pink??

anyone from here??

Thats one of my friends Kate :) She isnt a member here though

spotted black S13 in roseville this afternoon and red S15 with black rims in chatswood aswell.

anyone from here??

Thats one of my friends Kate smile.gif She isnt a member here though

ok cool, yeah i think it was a blonde chic? she might remember seeing a white 32 gtr and black 180 on fri night at TLM....

anyone from here??

Thats one of my friends Kate smile.gif She isnt a member here though

ok cool, yeah i think it was a blonde chic? she might remember seeing a white 32 gtr and black 180 on fri night at TLM....

yeah thats her :)

Ill let her know when I see her next!

spotted 2 s15s last night..a yellow one...tinted tail lights, big chrome wheels and gold calipers..

and a stock pewter one in Blacktown

What time was did u see the s15? Was it near Westpoint?

What time was did u see the s15? Was it near Westpoint?

about 8:30ish last night dude...was near Blacktown TAFE so yeah

spotted black s13 in lane cove industrial. also spotted pewter s15 with fmic on hwy near artarmon. then saw a black r34GTR...... 20seconds later, undercover with flashing lights hahaha