Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

NSW Spotted Thread

Was next to a nice grey 18Osx driving into the city if your on here thanks for the complement on my car good to see nice 180 owners out there

Ok so i'm a bit behind on my spots...

spotted a nice, clean green s1 s14 last week (maybe even the friday before), along Vic Road...I was i the lancer that kept looking at it lol

The matte orange Evo on the M4 last week

and there's a bayside blue R34 GT-R where I work...trying to sus out who it is

Just spotted a silver s15 pulled over by highway patrol near the sex shop at doylo... looked tidy tho so hopefully not getting defected.

Just spotted a silver s15 pulled over by highway patrol near the sex shop at doylo... looked tidy tho so hopefully not getting defected.

Spotted white S15 with plates 'SK-17-ZN' with black rims at Horsley Drive traffic lights this morning, I was in the Pewter S15. :thumb:

spotted a clean 180 saturday night driving between smithfield/wetherill park & wentworthville, only saw it at the last minute but god it looked good :)

spotted a black 180 on pennant hills road this morning turning onto the m2

i was in the s13 that drove past you this morning bra ;)

Damn, I have a black 180 and was on Pennant Hills Road, turning on to Carlingford Road. Waiting to be spotted haha. Only had the car a few weeks now, sold my FG Falcon XR6T to save some cash!

Spotted a red zenki on enterprise drive at lunchtime gave him the ol' ridgey didge. Also seen a white 180 with a black front bar on the freeway near tuggerah..

^^ i never spot anything on the coast! its really annoying haha. should have a coast gathering.

^^ i never spot anything on the coast! its really annoying haha. should have a coast gathering.

You must live down the wrong end.. ;-) .. theres heaps around my area but dont think many are on here although theres a couple... gathering would be good if my car was registered haha.

You must live down the wrong end.. ;-) .. theres heaps around my area but dont think many are on here although theres a couple... gathering would be good if my car was registered haha.

i live in terrigal, home of the limiter bashing p plater in quiet residental area hahahhaha.

i really don't see much, and when i do, im in my daily... lol can't wave out of a calais haha

last night spotted a bronze 180sx with p plate on coming onto pennant hills road was behind you coming through the roadworks in eastwood and i past ya i was in the onevia :D

Edited by KidDynamite

spotted DOR 180 on old Windsor rd this morning..

loving the fitment with your meister S1's

if your on here I was in my s14 with SP1's

Spotted red 180 caged and dumped on BBS Nemento meshies with wicked fitment - clean as f**k car dude i dont know how your rolling with that much camber but absolute beauty nicely done!!

somehow gave you the wave with my other hand...

Seen your nissansilvia.com sticker - really want to know your wheel specks :)

i was in the bird shit yellow primer s13

spotted a black 180 on pennant hills road this morning turning onto the m2

i was in the s13 that drove past you this morning bra ;)

Pretty sure that was me - you were coming off the M2 going the other way ?

I've seen your car around a bit - low as f**k Blue S13 wideboy? with wide wheels ??

spotted gunmetal widebody s13 on what looked like d1r's

car looked mint bro

on windsor road heading towards parra

Any of you guys seen this car around???

IMG_7831.JPG

Edited by freaky 180

Ligt blue Kouki S14 on SP1's rolling through the mall area, Cronulla.

3 nice R32 GTRs cruising from Brighton to Taren Point on Thursday night.

spotted a s13, 180 and sileighty turning off great western, heading towards eastern creek raceway. i was chilling at the lights in the multicoloured 13 :P

spotted a s13, 180 and sileighty turning off great western, heading towards eastern creek raceway. i was chilling at the lights in the multicoloured 13 :P

Is yours widebody with dished wheels and primer panels?

Yep, that's him

Yep, that's him

I guess that was my black sil80 then? S13 Silvia was a white one? That's my mate Scott.

not as bad a mine!

Spotted brown/white kitted 180 on blaxland rd campbelltown near panelshop and tire joint - also seen you in woodbine as well - pretty sure BN kit :)

Yep, that's him

I guess that was my black sil80 then? S13 Silvia was a white one? That's my mate Scott.

ah k were you guys heading to the creek? im assuming there was something on that night?

i wanna organise apig cruise ay :P haha

Yep, that's him

ah k were you guys heading to the creek? im assuming there was something on that night?

i wanna organise apig cruise ay :P haha

Just wet pan and peanut. I haven't had a chance to get to the track since December (had 3 engines in the car since then). Was fun anyway as a fair few people I knew drove.

Car overheated, turbo melted loom. Car died. Wheel nut rounded off. Managed to fix it and drive home though (1.5 hours to central coast)