Sign in to follow this  
GoochS13

r33 vs s13

hey im having an argument with a chick i now she owns a r33 gtst with a stock turbo running at 9psi and i have an s13 with sr20 t28bb running at 14psi she says she wont race me coz she knows she will kill me but i highly doubt it how would my s13 fair up

tell her its on at race warz.. just dont shoot ur noz too early junior!

hey im having an argument with a chick i now she owns a r33 gtst with a stock turbo running at 9psi and i have an s13 with sr20 t28bb running at 14psi she says she wont race me coz she knows she will kill me but i highly doubt it how would my s13 fair up

I have a 33 with stock turbo and a 14 with 14psi, they would be very close, would come down to the driver.

Difficult to say, the R33 would be heavier... but then again it is a GTST (Fail)

If i was to bet on this race i think i would bet against the GTST.

a vl with fully sik flutterz would win both of u hands down

hey im having an argument with a chick i know she owns a r33 gtst with a stock turbo running at 9psi and i have an s13 with sr20 t28bb running at 14psi she says she wont race me coz she knows she will kill me but i highly doubt it how would my s13 fair up

I believe i have found your problem. ;)

hey im having an argument with a chick i know she owns a r33 gtst with a stock turbo running at 9psi and i have an s13 with sr20 t28bb running at 14psi she says she wont race me coz she knows she will kill me but i highly doubt it how would my s13 fair up

I believe i have found your problem. ;)

ahahahaha

pretty sure u would win, espically if a chick is driving :P

does she have a rb20box? or rb25 box?

BTW r32 = gts-t ......r33 = gts25t........r34 = gtt get it right...

my mate 33 just cat back and pod with 9psi made 176rwkw with rb20 box LOL cheap *milkshake* couldnt afford 33 box....better for drifting though.. anyway he got around 180 mark now since he got a intercooler and my missus old s13 had full exhaust, pod,FMIC and t25g on 10psi beats him to 3rd gear as every gear he bounces off the limiter...

if ya do drag but you dont launch...and it a rolling start drag..... kick the clutch to get ya out of the lag in low rev based

anyway let her win...she be all excited and maybe you get something out of it ^__________________- if she got a bf destroy her

Difficult to say, the R33 would be heavier... but then again it is a GTST (Fail)

If i was to bet on this race i think i would bet against the GTST.

Yeah in stock form maybe

101211197.QliQsbWr.080803G1Rd20591.jpg

Man you'll win, women cant handle anything that isnt cutlery or tubbleware, so shes got no chance with a turbo import. No word of a lie I can give my mum a run for her money in here stock skyline, with my mildy moded civic. :lol:

I have proven this ages ago with a mates r33. Had a fairly stock sr running 14psi and his r33 running 12psi. pulled away about 1 car length. both from start and rolling start

all depends on the driver. But i think the s13 would win. Tell her to stop being a pussy and put her money where her mouth is.

she probably just wants your balls

piitb thejn post pics

*hopes no girls read this*

Race in reverse, she will crash within the first 5 seconds and you will win

challenge her to a parking competition.

and then if you feel bad for winning, you can challenge her to a cooking competition.

and then if you feel bad for winning, you can challenge her to a cooking competition.

:lol: I'm pretty sure some of the best cooks in the world are men as well eg. Gordon Ramsay.

wel i gave a mate a few runs in my r33 n he had a 180sx..both had Turbo back exhaust n cooler but i was running 9psi n he was runing 1 bar boost n it was really even every time

i have a flux capacitor in my de-lorian and i bet i can beat you back in time

HAHAHA man that is funny! I love the Mighty Mods Series! how good is it???

i have a flux capacitor in my de-lorian and i bet i can beat you back in time

hehehehe

:lol: I'm pretty sure some of the best cooks in the world are men as well eg. Gordon Ramsay.

and even then he had an affair with another chick so he wins again

On the high Sea's the R33 will win.. On the road.. the S13...

The boat won't stand a chance..

EDIT: Unless you can't drive for shit..

Edited by Shypo

if you dont hav 'noz', then just hope to hell that she granny shifts instead of double clutchin like she should...

f**k no matter how much i wanna stop sayin TFATF quotes, i just can't, its a dreadful affliction

god damn i hate drag racers.

next kid that tries to drag me at the lights in their commodore is getting a brick to the a pillar.

if you dont hav 'noz', then just hope to hell that she granny shifts instead of double clutchin like she should...

Isn't double clutching only for unsync'd transmission?

i have, i kno the 1st line, not the second lol