Sign in to follow this  
sr20jazz

The Football Thread

Just wait till you guys lose to Lyon midweek... you might be searching for a new gaffa :yes:

ahaha bad luck to liverpool kinda feel for them, what about chelsea though their last 4games they have scored 17goals and they got athletico this week in ucl although the challenge will be playing united this week.

lol at liverpool won't make it to the knock out stages needs to win their next two games and needs florentina to lose puts a smile on my face.

It's been a while, except for the game a week and a half ago, but it's getting to the business end now. I'm pumped up

for Thursday mornings game between United and Ac Milan. It's going to be awesome. United took the lead in Italy now it goes back to

Old Trafford where Becks returns to his old club for the first time! I hope he gets a warm reception form the Old Trafford

faithful

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waynerooneycelebrates.jpg

Nuff said.

How funny is this, Real Madrid get knocked out of the UCL and the final is at their stadium.

It would be a classic if United made it to the final, and all Roni can do is watch his old club in his new stadium.

Surely it would have to sting biggrin.gif

If they even make it to the next round.

Sometimes i feel like im the only Chelsea supporter in Australia confused.gif

I guess they can just concentrate on winning the FA Cup and League now.

well you gotta admit that drogba guy sucks some D*ck!

but otherwise there an awesome team with skill

Yeah man, Drogba pisses me off sometimes. I would rate him alot higher if he would just stay on his feet for a game.

He is what, 6" something and build like a brick sh*t-house and still get put down by the smaller defenders

I like the Drogs :whistle: Yeah he can be dick but shit, he can score some goals. He runs pretty fast too, which makes it easier to knock big cunts

like him down. I'm about as far from a Chelski fan as you can get too.

mate i love chelsea, drogs red card was f**king bullshit...hey ref what about samuel hmm no ball lets tackle drogba.

I think ancelotti made the mistake of plaing inter with italian football instead of premire leagure fotty, jose was always going to be the golden boy at stamford and without cech it made it alot harder. We had the chances and didnt make it, now the rumours suggest we will sell half the squad and chuck a $150m Real (i hope we dont).

Least chelsea dont have a 1man team like United or Livo, we got more goalscorers then Drogba but who else is there besides Torres and Rooney.

dont say berbatov hes too hot and cold.

How can you be angry at the red card? even if it was a yellow that would of been the second one, so either way he was going to be sent off.

We all know drogba is one of the worst footballer when it come to falling to the ground and having a cry,

he is massive so why does he get taken down so easily?

Barca vs Arsenal will be interesting cant wait...

How can you be angry at the red card? even if it was a yellow that would of been the second one, so either way he was going to be sent off.

We all know drogba is one of the worst footballer when it come to falling to the ground and having a cry,

he is massive so why does he get taken down so easily?

Barca vs Arsenal will be interesting cant wait...

He didnt do anything to warrant it, sure Drogba can carry on but Samuel actually tackled him in the box no idea where the ball was hand around his chest it was a clear foul.

^^^ Yeah man that one was a bit of bullsh*t. But the ref never ever ever calls them. Its f*cked.

I'm a Spurs fan, still praying for that last Champions League spot. I'm going for Bayern Munich in the Champions League. If Ribery and Robben both play and their defence holds up, they could cause some trouble for Man Utd. If Bayern lose I'd like Lyon or Bordeaux to win (not likely).

Arsenal are a better all round side than Man Utd, but Man Utd have the ability to get the most out of their players and have arguably the best striker in Europe. Take Rooney out of that Man Utd side and it wouldn't be what it is.

Yea im going for Bayern aswell now that Chelsea are out, i think they have a good chance after beating united 2-1 and with Rooney out for 2-4weeks it might be over for united.

Early this morning we got Arsenal v Barcelona which will be very interesting.

Zlatan's goals were :silly:

Barca should of won it but a draw with 2 away goals is better then just a draw

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just finished watching the the CFC v MUFC game. What a week, first Munich/Rooney now this :puke:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just finished watching the the CFC v MUFC game. What a week, first Munich/Rooney now this :puke:

Im loving it, but Drogba was offside and i kinda dont get how it wasn't picked up but thats how Football is. Now with Arsenal only one point behind and Rooney out for another few weeks it is going to be a really tight finish, United and Chelsea still have to face Spurs with United also going to Man City and Chelsea going to Anfield.

Can ya feel the heat.

My poor LFC, hope we can win the last 6 games and snatch 4th, which is highly unlikely.

We do have a better run than Spurs and Man City till the end of the season....... :wedgie:

But this is meant to be about CL, not the PL I guess. I reckon Barca should win it this year, Lyon and Inter should get through. Tough to pick between Man Utd and Bayern as Man Utd lost to Chelsea yesterday. The CJ and PL getting very very interesting...... :whistle:

Carefreeee! Wherever you may be! We are the famous C.F.C! And we dont give a f*ck who you may be! Coz we are the famous C.F.C!!!!

Went at watched the game at Star City last night, still recovering now. What a night.

Chelsea FTW!!!!

Liverpool lost a crucial 3points this morning against Birmingham, will be even tougher with City having a game in hand. I personally want Bayern to Win and i think they have the ability to beat United at home as Chelsea proved and being a Chelsea fan i really hope inter just get knocked out already :lol:

Start City ey, i wish i went i was watching it at home because none of my mates follow Chelsea :( but f**k my heart was pumping for the whole 90minutes.

I feel the heat alright, but it was only two points dropped this morning by LFC as it was a draw 1-1. I'm glad West Ham showed

some heart too, ended up coming back twice to get a vital point, was a good game.

I feel the heat alright, but it was only two points dropped this morning by LFC as it was a draw 1-1. I'm glad West Ham showed

some heart too, ended up coming back twice to get a vital point, was a good game.

yea but every point is crucial seeing as City have a game in hand, i believe if Liverpool lose one more game its over for them and considering they still have to play Chelsea its going to be a big game. A loss for Chelsea could see them out of the title race and a loss for Liverpool could see them out of contention for fourth.

City still have to host United though so its still pretty close.

Spurs lost to Sunderland, and we don't have any fit players any more. I think they are out of the race, have a very tough road home as well, play Arsenal and Chelsea at White Hart Lane, then Man Utd at Old Trafford.

Spurs have put up a damn good fight this season. When ever we play them I always feel like there could be points lost.

I love Old Trafford games, I took annual leave for Thursday's return leg of the Munich match up. It's going to be awesome,

either way, win/lose that's football and I love it :quagmire:

Yep, Spurs big issue has been with injuries. We don't have a single fit central midfielder. Lennon and Modric on the flanks are deadly.

Well, this is it, the whole season has come down to this...It's 5 min before the game starts....I'm pumped!!!

Rooney is STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank f**k Neville isn't starting, he has been killing us at right back the last few games.

I just want my main man VIDIC to do well. Big Serb cracking heads!!

Some cracking football, some awesome goals by both sides but on the away goals rule United are knocked out.

I'm disappointed but hey, ya get that :) Had an injury scare with Rooney but he seem s ok, and Nani played very well so

there things I'm happy to take away from the game.

P.S. Rafael (Neville's replacement) had an awesome game (should of scored) right up until he got sent off :lol:

Rafel didnt seem to know what he was doing when he had that chance, he just kept looking left and right for Rooney then decided late to have a shot. Bad luck to united for the first half it seemed they deserved to go through but you just cant count out Munich. The red card was a massive turning point and Olic's goal aswell as Nani's first were just fantastic, so we have Inter V Barca and Munich v Lyon with no English teams left.

Rooney copped two hits to his leg and im kinda suprised Sir Alex risked him.