Sign in to follow this  
sr20jazz

The Football Thread

soo, who thinks van persie is on his way out of arsenal ?

Probably...

This made me laugh

soo, who thinks van persie is on his way out of arsenal ?

Would be stupid to let him leave out of contract when they can potentially cash in now.

thats true, but they should hold onto him give him a pay rise.. but dont see that happening since his after trophies and glory.. if he walks out, the rest will follow, walcott, ramsey, wilshire..

two things could happen

1. We could sell him now, 15 million pounds or some shit, spend it on more decent players

2. We keep him, have another so and so year and actually believe it or not, 3rd place is actually decent considering we finished behind shitty, who spend like a jillion dollars, and man united, who are man united.. We still finished above the other big names, spurs, chelski, pool, newcastle, and we had the shittiest start to the season..

Personally, if he stays and plays one more season, thats cool, there is a chance we could win, he would love it, decide to resign with us, and that would be sweet as.. having podolski in the side will really take all the pressure off RVP, so hopefully that equates to more goals, and ultimately, more wins..

two things could happen

1. We could sell him now, 15 million pounds or some shit, spend it on more decent players

2. We keep him, have another so and so year and actually believe it or not, 3rd place is actually decent considering we finished behind shitty, who spend like a jillion dollars, and man united, who are man united.. We still finished above the other big names, spurs, chelski, pool, newcastle, and we had the shittiest start to the season..

Personally, if he stays and plays one more season, thats cool, there is a chance we could win, he would love it, decide to resign with us, and that would be sweet as.. having podolski in the side will really take all the pressure off RVP, so hopefully that equates to more goals, and ultimately, more wins..

yeah thats all true... but still if he doesnt win a trophyyy he aint happyy.. thats what he wants.. but still 3rd place is good.. but not good enough for him

sif its not a good idea.. will put strikers off for sure looking at some bright pink moron.. excellent idea i reckon.. ;)

also, i like the purple jersey.. pre ordered one last night.. Song on the back since RVP is gonna bail :(

sif its not a good idea.. will put strikers off for sure looking at some bright pink moron.. excellent idea i reckon.. ;)

also, i like the purple jersey.. pre ordered one last night.. Song on the back since RVP is gonna bail :(

jerseys dont look too bad, have you heard, the purple jersey is made out of recycled plastic bottles ? lol

jerseys dont look too bad, have you heard, the purple jersey is made out of recycled plastic bottles ? lol

yeah i read it on the arsenal site last night.. weird i reckon.. im interested to know what they'll feel like.. hopefully just like normal jerseys..

yeah i read it on the arsenal site last night.. weird i reckon.. im interested to know what they'll feel like.. hopefully just like normal jerseys..

have a feeling they would probably feel normal i guess, maybe even a bit lighter. quality wise with nike jerseys are pretty good too

Sorry, Time for someone to start a Part #2 with this thread.

Why ? A few of us have put in a lot of effort to make this thread what it is, as if you just go and lock it . The gay offset thread is over 400 pages.