Sign in to follow this  
DRF77Y

Cars you hate

Worse Car  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you hate working on or driving.

• Commodore
    • Falcon
    • Magna
    • Deawoos
    • Land Rover Discovery
    • European Holdens (Barina, Vectra etc etc)
    • Anything That Isnt A Nissan
    • All The Above

also another one to add to the list - any lol-spec auto with a rpm gauge and shift light.

so in other words, 90% of Holden and Ford boy racers.

yeah pretty much. lol.

the newer v6 commodores are slower then the older models, vls vns vps, because of more weight but not enough extra power.

true they handle like crap but they still go a bit.

i left a vt2s for dead in my stock 626 ahahahha

i'm surprised no1 has mentioned the suzuki x90 yet

be it they are uncommon on the roads i dislike them doubly; not only for the lack of aesthetically pleasing design of the vehicle but also it appears to be a botch chick's car (every time i pass one and look in the cabin)

Cars%2047b%20006.jpg

also another one to add to the list - any lol-spec auto with a rpm gauge and shift light.

so in other words, 90% of Holden and Ford boy racers.

yeah pretty much. lol.

the newer v6 commodores are slower then the older models, vls vns vps, because of more weight but not enough extra power.

true they handle like crap but they still go a bit.

i left a vt2s for dead in my stock 626 ahahahha

having a tacho would be nice but a shift light for an auto is kinda stupid.

i can pull mid 7s to 100kph in my vn wagon. yet i wouldn't know how quick 626s are.

after a friend got his 180, i cant wait to get a skyline, so much quicker then my wagon but who would have guessed that. lols.

anything with a rb20 or ca18det it shit , the car culd be good just the motor lets them down

I have a Ford Cougar (long story) and it is totally ridiculous.

The worst part is that everyone else must think the same because I can not sell the damn thing.

What suprises me is at one point someone bought a Cougar and thought 'Yeah that's pretty nice, i'll take it.'

I sold my ute before I moved and I just wanted a little cheap run around car till I saved for something nice.

We go to this car yard and my Mum falls in love with this Cougar and tells me that she will pay for it and I can pay her back later and all this if I get it.

So I figure it can't be that bad.

HAHAHAHA what a joke.

anything with a SR20 is shit , the car culd be good just the motor lets them down

anything with a SR20 is shit , the car culd be good just the motor lets them down

automotivator6-1.jpg

automotivator6-1.jpg

fail06.jpg

pretty sure that should say YOU not WE..

All american made cars and korean made cars(note, korean arent really that bad, a few mates have some with over 260ks on the clock and they get belted)

jump in an american car, before you bag commodores(im mean its still GM, and i guess thats the shit bit about holdens, but still not as shit as the american claimed cars)

Ford taurus. Looks like its permanently in reverse

VTs ended in 2000 ;)

As for the 5.7L, I can safely say the 3.0L Magna V6 would probably chop it off the line.

Maybe the ralliart magna, but not your average TJ.

I raced a friend in his 5spd 5L VN ute, and he smashed me.

Yes but were u in an auto magna?

FWD and cheap n nasty interiors (IMO)... but yes the magna (3.5ltr??) engines are better (2002 vs 2002), but honestly the Ecotec (rattletech) isn't exactly an awesome engine and by the time of the barge arse vt/vx it was pretty outdated.....

I really didn't like working on the most was a Ford Telstar TX5 Ghia... v6 shovved into a bay barely big enough to fit a 4! had to replace the oil sender duvvit (wedged at the front of the engine with not even a fingers gap between the rad)....... wanted to take a angle grinder to the thing!!!!

1995_Ford_Telstar_TX5_(AY)_Ghia_01.jpg

But the award for the ugliest POS has to be the Ford KA:

ford%20ka.jpg

i hate riced up lancers, mirages and pulsars

also hate au falcons, telstars..

also hate the new hummer and dodge 4wd they look plastic

VTs ended in 2000 ;)

As for the 5.7L, I can safely say the 3.0L Magna V6 would probably chop it off the line.

i had a 3.5ltr verada like a magna but weighs another 100kg.

it beat a 5.7ltr commodore easily :)

so yer true

epic hate on stooges who put GTR badges on their n/a or stocker gts-t skylines lmao

Lancers In general except Evo's, especially lancers with evo mock up kits! commodores!!! falcons!!! VL Turbos, e36 Bmw's the whole lot of em. kia's, daewoos, ford ka, toyota camry (asian's car)...... any car that had stickers on the side liek a shopping list!!!

ANY SAAB or PEUGEOT THEY SUCK

ANY SAAB or PEUGEOT THEY SUCK

Ever been in a 205 Gti?

Obviously not.

it's ok. I think he's confused with Citroen.

My 205 was only an SI but it was still fun...

For me... hmmm well I guess I hate Policecars, like I hate them a lot.

LJ205.JPG

Lj1.jpg

Ladas, but that goes without saying. I think they used to give them away on the 'price is right' around a decade or so ago. I think that was the only way that they were shifted from showroom floors...

XF Ford Fairmont Ghia was a shocker - it was built to fall apart.

Anything Korean is obviously shite...

Gotta say any car that has damm chrome hubcaps :angry:

You can just tell the people driving them think they're the shit lol

To anybody bagging Magna's, have any of you driven one?

Can you recommend a car of the same class and price range that is better? (large family sedan).

Sure, it does not handle like a sports car, but it handles a crapload better than a Commodore of the same age.

Yes the FWD makes for a big turning circle and low accelerating traction, but once you get moving, the FWD reduces the amount of power being lost in the drivetrain, and they can pull quite hard.

I used to drive around in my mothers 2002 VT Commo. That thing handled like a boat, and had no acceleration at all, if you planted your foot, the revs would climb but you would barely take off any faster than at half throttle.

I got my 2002 3.5l V6 Magna, and it felt like a sports car in comparison. Sure i can't plant my foot off the mark, (even in the dry) without spinning the wheels, but if i am careful off the mark, i can accelerate faster than a 2.0L VW Golf TDI (raced 3 times, he had half of his car in front of me off the mark, but as soon as we got moving, i coasted past him, and did not stop gaining till we both backed off).

They also have an All Wheel Drive model if you are really bothered by the front wheel drive.

I think the 2000-2004 TJ model is the best looking large family sedan of its time and price range.

I do agree that the model which came after that one looked like ass however.

There's no such thing..

VT Late 1997-2000

VX 2000-2002

VY 2002-2004

I hate not the car, but the slow asses who tends to drive the Yaris, Magnas who road hogs. f**king get out of my way you idiots!

For cars, I hate the Alfa Romeos. Biggest piece of junk with zero quality control.

You can get them for low 20's for the base model. Used obviously.

But yeah bit more expensive.

$20k is still double the price of a Magna. This means it is not in the same price range, and does not count.

Again, find me a better large family sedan in the same price range.

Maxima. done and done

i'm biased cos i'm a holden mechanic but seriously anything from the new Holden range is a piece of arse, and using the name Holden on em is a joke too - the POS VE is the only thing aussie made out of all their cars, and even then half the bits are sourced from elsewhere...

good luck supporting australia with your purchase of a Holden, Korea and Germany thank you for it...

heyy im still a newbie on dis site its my 1st post now :P

i HATE HOLDENS 4 sure any holdens! and i also hate piece of s**** like beetles lil mini coopers ect