Sign in to follow this  
driftline

CA18DET MAF replacement

I have a 180sx with CA18DET engine,. My MAF is broken so i need good tips for replacement? Does anyone tried different MAF`s on CA18DET? I live in Mongolia so its damn difficult here to find parts for my 180, i tried using some same looking alternatives from other nissan vehicles but still car idles poorly,

Please somebody help

I have a 180sx with CA18DET engine,. My MAF is broken so i need good tips for replacement? Does anyone tried different MAF`s on CA18DET? I live in Mongolia so its damn difficult here to find parts for my 180, i tried using some same looking alternatives from other nissan vehicles but still car idles poorly,

Please somebody help

if you are replacing ur afm with one that isnt originally on the car say a Q45 or a z32 then you will need the looms for the new one and you will also need aftermarket management so that the computer can tell that its not the original afm. best just trying to find a stock ca one if its hard to get parts for it.

I also have apexi safc but donnow how to operate that stuff yet. I just need what afm`s match ca18det ecu? Please

I also have apexi safc but donnow how to operate that stuff yet. I just need what afm`s match ca18det ecu? Please

if you dont have aftermarket ecu then you wont be able to use any other afm apart from the ca18det one.