Sign in to follow this  
*EYECANDY*

Boys and their Hair

^ See now that is fine. Neat, still sorta styled and definately not afro/messy/not taken care of.

:thumbsup:

Some of the boys have asked well what do women want..

I think the thing is that every girl likes something different..

What the boys need to ask.. is what kind of girl do you want to attract? :P

hey LADIES

iv got dreadlocks :D doesn't matter what sort of hair you have tho..once you start talking to the person you realize they could be a wanker regardless of hair..

have a good day LADIES

PLUS, hair in the eyes is a big NO NO

Edd-gtr should take note of this, he has a "bowl cut" :lol:

Lol, edd doesn't really have a bowl cut - it kind of sweeps over one eye.... Which this hair suits Edd better than his hair was in 2005... lol

So...

opinions on fringe's then? :lol:

I have a fringe, it went from straight front finge to over the side and is longer on one side of my head to the other if it makes sense.

Hey lady's

I would say my hair is a normal cut , Short , But i still style it , But doesn't take me ten million year's to do so LOL :) , A minute if that .

Now don't give me to much sh***T Ladys , Here's a photo :)

n748574465_127989_9931.jpg

See that's the Simmons of the haircut world - not outrageous, classy, will never be outdated and suits almost anything. (I'm sure there's a Jap equivalent, set of Works maybe?)

ive bn reading this threaD LOL. im no pretty boy but i do like 2 dress nice n style my hair. ill post a pic up of me lol. dont laugh 2 hard haha.

l_3516cdb1550cba77bcdad6502f67a658.jpg

this thread is interesting.. and thanks for the allowance to post!

i want opinion on guys who straighten there hair and use products like american crew that styles very well but leaves a soft look???

my hair dresser started straightening my hair with the cut she does about a year ago... now im definately NOT gay but my mates always put shit on me coz i straighten my hair....

what do u girls think about guys using straighteners??

True, but... no-one wants an ugly boyfriend :P

As for the straightening thing, it doesn't bother me - if it ends up looking good, who cares. Just dont go running off with mine.

However if a (straight) guy started getting excited at me about the latest ghd, that's another thing entirely...

Girl products - you can use them, but not as much as a girl, and your NOT allowed to get excited about them.

My opinion :)

See that's the Simmons of the haircut world

I laughed so hard at that :lol:

My hair changes all the time, I'm keeping it pretty short at the mo because it's summer and hair + hot weather can get fked. Usually isn't that long anyway, and just styled enough to get rid of sticking up bits :P

Rocked this for a while back in the day :D Was always clean and shit but yeah the look is iffy at best :lol:

Andrew_002.jpg

I must admit I take a bit of pride in my hair, just depends on the occasion.

If I'm going city or out for the night ill make sure it looks alright.

I have a couple different styles but I got SFA photos where you can actually see my hair very well.

Here's a slightly old pic where my hair isn't fully done but yea just a lil something if I'm going out for the day.

haaaaarrrrr.jpg

i want opinion on guys who straighten there hair and use products like american crew that styles very well but leaves a soft look???

my hair dresser started straightening my hair with the cut she does about a year ago... now im definately NOT gay but my mates always put shit on me coz i straighten my hair....

Yeah I'm the same, I use a straightener.

I have a few different groups of mates so the group that's always out and clubbing every night well, it's the norm to those blokes but my mates who hit the pub and well i guess have less luck picking up girls give me shit for it.

I only do if I'm going out and only put product in if I'm heading to the city or club or a party of something a bit spesh.

I don't see a problem in it but i'm glad I do because it doesn't turn out to well without being straightened. It was actually the mrs who straightened my hair for the 1st time and all i've heard is good things from girls..

I guess the end of it is each to their own!

" long haired tree hugging hippy freak/surf bum " is what my boss use to call me...

i like my hair long. as when younger it had a massive side part, crown, double cow lick. so just stuck up everywhere if it was short. or looked shocking with a lil bit of length brushed to the side. now.. its long... as hannah and a few of the other girls from adelaide know.

its gonna come off one day.. when i find something that is achievable to maintain.

and softy owes me a grand if he gets to shave my head.

picture taken a few yrs ago.. but its still just as long. and the colours are all natural. including the blonde streaks that run thru it.

hair.jpg

actually i think it was upped wasnt it.. 2k???? for you to do the honours?????

-Del- OMG! :o

Personally, I think its ok for guys to use straighteners. Its OKAY for you to want to look good and take care of your appearance. As long as you don't go getting all attached to your straightener and still have those masculine qualities about you.. go right ahead :) I'd prefer a well taken care of guy over someone who didn't take care of their appearance anyday ;)

Do you boys have your own straighteners, or do you use urs mrs?

no straightener for me. its just brushed out each day.

only takes a minute.

if i leave it loose for a few days it goes into golden ringlets... hence my nickname from softy and a few mates of " Goldie Locks

Mz S15.. care to expand on your " -Del- OMG! ohmy.gif "

Personally, I think its ok for guys to use straighteners. Its OKAY for you to want to look good and take care of your appearance. As long as you don't go getting all attached to your straightener and still have those masculine qualities about you.. go right ahead :) I'd prefer a well taken care of guy over someone who didn't take care of their appearance anyday ;)

well i dont live with the mrs permanently so i do when im there but when im at home i use my older sisters, and no i dont get excited about using one i just need to when going out, a few of my mates use em to but are too embarrissed to say and a few of my mates dont like it at all, but im not ashamed i take pride in looking good when going out.

Hahah i used to date a guy who straightened his hair and used to wear a comb head band to pull it back from his face.. That was when becks had long hair so it was cool.. mind you my ex was a hair model so yea lol i didn't care.. haha it used to be a bit of a joke he did more to his hair than i did to mine :P

It wasn't a bad omg lol.. I was just shocked how long your hair is!! I dont think my hair was ever that long :lol: How many years have you been growing it?!

well i dont live with the mrs permanently so i do when im there but when im at home i use my older sisters, and no i dont get excited about using one i just need to when going out, a few of my mates use em to but are too embarrissed to say and a few of my mates dont like it at all, but im not ashamed i take pride in looking good when going out.

Thats a good thing :)

It wasn't a bad omg lol.. I was just shocked how long your hair is!! I dont think my hair was ever that long :lol: How many years have you been growing it?!

Thats a good thing :)

there was ment to be a :P at the end of that last line of mine ;)

i havnt had a proper hair cut in 10 yrs. by proper.. i mean paid for one. i often just grab 6-8inches and cut it off. its been long enough to sit on at times.. but usually down around the small of my back. usually grab the second hair tie.. and SNIP anything below.

it gets a bit knotty/split ends if im riding the motor bike alot and not got it up in a gazzillion ties to hold it together. but apart from that.. its pretty reasonably looked after.

^Doesn't it shit you in hot weather? My hair is sorta jus past my shoulders and it gets annoying in summer :lol:

10 years, my god! :o Makes my every 3-4 weeks that I visit the hair dresser seem excessive!! :P

it is excessive...

but for you to maintain the current style that u have. you need repetitive treatments/cuts

for me.. i need shampoo.. conditioner... and a hair brush and a pair of scissors i hide from softy.

u pay 50-200 every month... i pay 10$

:)

hot weather. plat it or do it up in multiple hair ties so its a single strand.

easy :)

you're stoned aren't you!

ummm.... no lol

^Doesn't it shit you in hot weather? My hair is sorta jus past my shoulders and it gets annoying in summer :lol:

10 years, my god! :o Makes my every 3-4 weeks that I visit the hair dresser seem excessive!! :P

try dreads in summer haha. awesome fun...

Dreads in general = fail :P

Dreads in general = fail :P

:cry: :cry:

way to hurt a little mans feelings

so some of u dont like messy hair or jeans laying lower than ass?

why dont u hate pink on men, like come on. i always wear jeans lowered, not because i look cool, but im real comfy in that. and as for shirts i wear it for work, but sometime i do wear them. Mostly i wear flannies or button up shirt. i hate fashion but i like to look good if u know what i mean? pretty hard to explain but oh well.

like the one in the pic

post-63973-1235029756_thumb.jpg