Sign in to follow this  
sr20jazz

Trance Energy

Well I thought I would start a thread to see what everyone thought about lineup/venue/time.

ID&T presents:

TRANCE ENERGY- MELBOURNE

Friday 10 April. Melbourne. Calder Park Thunderdome

12:00pm – 11:00pm

Its time to play the music- its time to light the lights! After months of speculation, countless rumours and a collective fevered excitement from Australian trance and progressive fans, ID&T announces the first details for the inaugural Trance Energy Australian tour! Trance Energy will be touring the sun burnt country over Easter weekend 2009 with festival dates in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.

Now in its tenth year Holland’s epic Trance Energy event is globally renowned as the world’s biggest and best trance event with some 30,000 punters making the annual pilgrimage from the four corners of the planet to experience the unique majesty of Trance Energy. As with all ID&T events and festivals, Trance Energy is as much about quality music and ground-breaking artists as it is about the spectacle; epic set pieces and jaw dropping productions never before seen in Australia.

Heading around the country with the Trance Energy traveling roadshow is a veritable who’s who of the global progressive and trance scenes with a carefully selected cast of artists and performers- a handsome mix of long time crowd favourites, new school idols and the cream of Australia’s home grown talent. Without question a progressive world-class lineup- there will be no better way to wave goodbye to summer! Without further ado here are the international artists heading our way for Trance Energy include:

PREPARE TO DANCE!!!

www.trance-energy.com.au

MARCO V

SANDER VAN DOORN

BT (LAPTOP SYMPHONY)

JUDGE JULES

AGNELLI & NELSON

ALY & FILA

ANTHONY PAPPA

BREAKFAST

GLENN MORRISON

INPETTO

JOHN ASKEW

LEON BOLIER

MARCUS SCHOSSOW

MATT DAREY

MARK SHERRY

RICHARD DURAND

SEAN TYAS

SIED VAN RIEL

SIMON PATTERSON

TRENT MCDERMOTT

TYDI

AGENT86

AHMET ATASEVAR

BEN EVANS

BLINKY

BRIGHT WHITE

DJ FROST (ADELAIDE)

DR WILLIS

GRANT SMILLIE & JOHN COURSE

JAMES BROOKE

JARED KNAPP (NZ)

JODY MCLEOD

LUKE CHABEL

MARLO

MATT ROWAN (ACT)

PAPA SMURF

SEAN QUINN

STEVE STRANGIS

+ more TBA

TICKETS

General admission- $119.00 +BF

Platinum- $195.00 +BF

Tickets: www.ticketmaster.com.au

CALDER PARK THUNDERDOME. CALDER HIGHWAY

Melbourne’s infamous Calder Park Speedway is one of Australia premiere major event venues. Just a short fifteen-minute drive from Melbourne’s CBD, Calder Park promises a brand new festival site with wide open spaces, excellent public transport facilities, zero sound restrictions and most importantly the epic size and facilities to cater for ID&T’s now legendary production spectacles.

PLATINUM TICKETS

For that extra special Trance Energy experience we are making available a platinum ticketing option for those who want to roll in style. Much like Sensation’s deluxe packages Trance Energy Platinum ticket holders will get access to an exclusive viewing deck overlooking the main arena, a private bar area, comfortable table areas with gourmet BBQ and those all important private toilets. Escape the seething masses and do Trance Energy in style. Platinum tickets are extremely limited- get in quick!

TRANSPORT INFORMATION www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au

For the comfort and safety of patrons ID&T encourages the use of public transport when traveling to and from Trance Energy. Take the Sydenham line train from Southern Cross Station and disembark at Watergardens. Trance Energy will provide free shuttle buses departing from Watergardens to the venue every fifteen minutes.

Do not drink and drive- arrive alive! Make sure you visit the TAC bus on way out for free water and a breathalyzer check. Be responsible.

PARKING

Secure car parking facilities are available at Calder Park. Stay tuned to www.trance-energy.com.au for further details.

ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION

· Trance Energy is strictly an 18+ event. Valid photo identification will be required

· There are no pass outs from Trance Energy. All of life’s little luxuries such as food, drinks, water, toilets, bag check are catered for on site.

· Dress for the weather as this is primarily an outdoor event.

· Trance Energy will have ATMs on site

· Trance Energy has a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Offenders will be handed to police

Discuss.

the fk calder park? I know ID&T has the money to make it look like a wonder land but srsly calder park of all places?

Rejected out of Telstra dome due to footy i presume :(

well telstra dome did kick up a shit fight about the ground the next night for the victory match. does that mean old bob is gonna start a shit fight about his track? seeing as tho he does when he has drifting on it.

this event is gunna be TOO GOOD!!!!!

Zero sound restrictions is going to make for some pumping Trance though!

theres houses pretty much right up to calder now...

I used to be able to hear the top fuellers from my old house, was heaps good!

I dont no about calder park its well pretty shit.... I guess we will have to see what they do with it

record crowd was 66000 in 1993 for a guns n roses concert..

will be wicked too see even half that many, and i cant wait too rock in the thunderdome!!!

^^^^ hahaha am thinking the same kent!!!

so you comin??

get platinum tickets, well worth the extra coin just for the line ups for the bar/toilets or lack of line ups B)

BBQ will also be good for a deso driver/fat kent such as myself..

so you comin??

get platinum tickets, well worth the extra coin just for the line ups for the bar/toilets or lack of line ups B)

BBQ will also be good for a deso driver/fat kent such as myself..

thinking about it.. will work it out this week... yeah platnum tickets are the way to go for sure.

The lineup is absolutely astonishing. I WILL NOT miss this =]

got platinum tickets last week.....keen as hell now

^^^haha sweet, thats about 10 ppl now i know all of which have got the platinum tickets..

Im going to complain because of the noise LOL.

I'm not even going to go, i'll be able to hear it from my house!

can i come and sit in your house then? saves me buying tickets! hahah

Mini Rave in my backyard...

I have a pool too.. lol

can i come and sit in your house then? saves me buying tickets! hahah

Mini Rave in my backyard...

I have a pool too.. lol

ill bring the pills.........

for the back pain i mean.... *cough*

Awsome lineup should be nuts in the thunderdome.......il be down for sure with a few other NS boys

mate with a line up like that!!!!!!!! Im going for sure!! shame i have to bring the boss with me! :(

havent been told workin it...yet

waste of cash

free entry for me or il just tell my boss im gonna do a undercover crowd check and disapeer for the rest of the night yea

HAHA jake and chris

im going to this for sure

bring phatties MMMMMMMM who know i will have to think about that one HAHA jake i got spare phatties i want to see you in them HAHAH

Phatties for the win

oldschooler REPPING

this will be like sensation though heaps of people going thinking it be hardstyle get there to find out it dance/trancy music

Ladies and gents, almost out of tickets. I have some industry tickets available, you can callll on Tyroneee...

0411 725 889

My name is Mel. Not Tyrone.

f**kING HELL YEAH. I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away!

Pick up/drop off in Eastern suburbs. Will post if needed.

just the general admission tickets for me to poor.. but will be rocking it fo shooooooooo