Sign in to follow this  
TRB-S2K

SUMMADAYZE 2009

hi all,

went to both sensation and summadayze. . . what a freaking awesome way to kick off the year. . .

just wondering whether anybody knows where i can find the summadayze sets?

cheers

heard nothing but bad news about summadayze....? who'd you see?

was listening to some guy on nova at about 7-8 and it sounded like amateur hour, turns out it was on vip stage or something

was listening to some guy on nova at about 7-8 and it sounded like amateur hour, turns out it was on vip stage or something

Thats because nova only ever broadcasts from the mischief and vip stage, hence its only the locals who they broadcast, who you can see any night of the week anywhere.

Thats because nova only ever broadcasts from the mischief and vip stage, hence its only the locals who they broadcast, who you can see any night of the week anywhere.

That was because Eric Prydz request his set not be broadcast and the fact that i doubt nova would have stuck with 3 hours of ferry cause trance isnt the most popular genre for radio

That was because Eric Prydz request his set not be broadcast and the fact that i doubt nova would have stuck with 3 hours of ferry cause trance isnt the most popular genre for radio

o rly? Do you know if nova played huntemanns set since he was playing on the mischief stage last?

f**king prydz cancelling is annoying. Trying to offload my brown alley tickets now. Would still go for CC, huntemann and radioslave, but my brother back from 11 months in europe that day so ill be hanging out with him. Using the cancellation to try qand get a refund from future, but theyr being coonts.

I think it was PVD that played a song I heard on a Facebook vid, its SOOOOOO good but I don't know the name of it :(

its very his style if you know what I mean, has the same hook kinda as "For An Angel"

help!

o rly? Do you know if nova played huntemanns set since he was playing on the mischief stage last?

f**king prydz cancelling is annoying. Trying to offload my brown alley tickets now. Would still go for CC, huntemann and radioslave, but my brother back from 11 months in europe that day so ill be hanging out with him. Using the cancellation to try qand get a refund from future, but theyr being coonts.

Yeah mega crapola not very pleased, but iam going to see H-man cause i missed him at SD and will check out radioslave, not really fussed about CC saw him for 45min at SD and quite frankly wasnt impressed made some rookie technical errors when i was watching (eg beats falling out etc) so not really high on my list to see.

soo yeh. . .

cant find the sets, anybody had any luck?